LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Megan chuckled. “Of course my sweet baby girl.” She cooed. She kissed Alexis head then her arm then anywhere else Alexis want kissed before kissing her everywhere. “There we go.” She cooed. “Let’s get you changed and you two can play.” Said Megan as she set Alexis on a changing table and untaped her diaper. “Let’s get you cleaned up.” She started to use warmed wet wipes to clean Alexis up before lifting her legs and sliding a fresh diaper under her. “Now for the powder.” Said Megan. She used extra powder to make Alexis smell nice and keep from getting rashes.  Megan taped the diaper closed. “All done. Star you can play with Alexis in the living room or her nursery but if you go into the garage  or play on the stairs, both of you will be grounded.” ”cause one explosion and you can not be trusted no more huh.” Said Star as she was being cleaned. “You knew once I was in the crib with Alexis I could not get out without waking her and I would have not woken here.” Said Star remembering she was mad at Aurora.  She lost her anger quickly though. “We can play up here.” Said Star. ”Mommy my pack is still in the car can you get it for me.” Said Star as she sat down on the floor. She smiled at Alexis as she had a plan for some fun.
    • She grits her teeth, and speaking through her teeth she says, "I. never. Lied"  She unclicks the seat belt and scoots to the seat furthest from him. "I tried to tell yo the truth and you called me a liar and hit me. But I needed a place to stay and you were nice so i played along. But i told you not to assume and you ignored me and kept believing what you wanted. She puts her own seat belt on and crosses her arms again. "Can we please just get out of this place."
    • Sarah opened her mouth and let herself get fed by Carol. She smiled as eat was hot enough to warm her but not to burn her tongue. She smiled as the bowl emptied. “That was very good. That you Auntie got cooking. Thank you mommy for feeding me.” She said. She was enjoying this. She was letting go of all the guards she put up to survive in this Amazon size world. It was stress for on her but now she could let them down at home.  “My employees will be shookef if they saw me. You know they have been wanting me to be their Little for a long time.” Said Sarah. She could see a few of the girls that worked on background already getting stuffies and cute outfits to get to Carol for Sarah to use.” ”I am ready for the holidays to end so my little terror bat and I can start working on law together.” Said Abby. “And you are welcome Sarah. It is our mom recipe you are are eating Grandma Soup.” Teased Abby. “Someone is a good eater.” Said Abby wiping Dani face clean. She helped her out of the highchair. “Now you can pick one snack for the movie and we will have popcorn.” Said Abby taking her to the pantry were all the snacks were. ”do I get a snack too?” Sarah asked with big eyes. She was full from lunch but she may get hungry during the movie. She gave a big grin before holding back a yawn.  
    • Later, we do pin the tail on the donkey. You love it don’t you! 
    • https://www.timesnownews.com/world/us/us-news/trump-supporters-wear-maga-diapers-at-rallies-a-take-on-von-shitzinpantz-article-109795979