LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Would that you had defined your terms of "times" and "triends" that could be implemented here. What can they do there that cannot be done here? This thread is not new. I have seen posts on other non-ABDL forums at which I was a member, that abserved that a tiny minority, about 10% of the members  were fully active We have pretty much all the facilities one could want, plus, you can add your own things. Is there a way one could put videos here as on TikTok WE have albums . a Pinterest style "board" would be something. There is a rubber panty section on Pinterest. However, I cannot complain about a lack of visitors to my albums and the only complaint I have obout our albums is that wieh I wish to add a new image to the bottom of the list, which is the back of the album, I have to re arrange all the preceding pictures. I have many more tiaras that I would loke to put in that album. You can turn your "About Me" into a mini-website. TGhe only quarrel I have with either is that you cannot choose the background or text color. In fact, I would prefer havint the About Me as the "landing zone" than the activity. It might also incourage persons to put in some material there so I can see what they are like. You can leave notes to someone by using the stutus update on their Activity page. It seems to me that you can do much more here than on the other places like Instagram, Tiktok et al
    • It would be really scary to poop in your diaper, feeling and smelling it as you walk, sit and go about your day only to find your diaper clean and empty when you go to change it.  It would also be Moochie's worst nightmare!  LOL!
    • True, but adults in diapers and baby stuff goes back a long way.  
    • Good thing I paid at the beginning of the month.