LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I usually just saw wet or wetting. Lite wettings I sometimes call tinkling or tinkled. Sometimes if I'm feeling littler, I'll say pee-pee.
    • This is tragic. Gayle and Robert are the best of the best. Heartbroken.
    • @rusty pinsbetter to have more diapers than you thought than not enough.  Finding more diapers than you thought is kinda like finding money in a jacket pocket that you haven't worn in a while. 
    • The Mega Max USA: First impressons where good, I like how the logo is down the middel of these, and is also the wetness indicator, I also try to support USA made manucaturing when ever possable. All photos are size small.     On the Left is the new USA version, Its plastic backed like the orginal, The logo down the middle will fade when wet, something i find quite nice actualy.     On top is the USA verison of these, Mega max is one of my primay diapers, Ive worn then for around 4 years now and these do not seem to have the same cut, they seem larger on me, the tapes when on are futher in then the old ones, and it seems less of a secure and snug fit. The cut is very similure to Tkyables puppers, folded they are all most exactly the same   The thickness and ability to hold liquid seem very similure, however ALL the plastic is much thinner, Including the shell and landing zones.   I did not take photos of the insides, but the leg guards, and innner core look identical, It still has tall leak guards, and the blue core. Edit: heres a random photo apprently i did take     My Review: I wore these, along with the mega max light (very very similur just 30-40% as much pulp and sap inside. Unforunatly the outer shell on these failed me repeatly, here is a photo of the mega max Light that poped when i sat down, this plastic is so thin that i would be afrade to ware these anywere, Here is a photo form where just Air was able to rupture the plastic sitting down. Other reviews seem to mention this also, the landing zone plastic is also so thin that getting the tapes off is very hard without ripping the diaper. Just removing some of them form the packing put small holes in the outer shell, this is a big diffrence form the older non-USA Mega Max, In my years of wearing those to work, walking miles, and being a active person they all most never had any problems like this. They also dont fit as well for me, these just fell like a cheaper looser diaper, honestly a lot like the tranquility ATN.       @NorthShoreAdam - You guys are better then this.... what happened....   disclamer: I did not pay full retail price for these diapers, however North Shore was not aware of before and did not have any say in this review.