LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing a diaper for the drive home

plasticpantson

Yesterday I was a long way from home so I put a diaper on for the drive, about an hour and a half to get home. Then I put on a pair of baby blue  snap on plastic pants with animal prints on just in case the Walmart brand Equate diaper didn't do it's job well.  I hadn't really wet one of these before so I'm glad I did have one in the car and the plastic pants also.  So I headed home and slowly wet the diaper as I was traveling, I kept checking to make sure no leaks and since this brand was new to me, I made sure I was wetting at the top, this way I could tell how well it would soak.  It's a cellular fluff and super absorbent polymer diaper that is super cheap and the filling doesn't stay up but it sags a bunch so I'm glad I had my underwear over it before putting the plastic pants on, this kept the diaper filling higher and closer to my body.  It gets 'super' squishy!  I got home and the diaper was feeling kinda full, but it wasn't really.  If you wear this brand, people at home can slightly hear the plastic rustle as you walk through a quiet room so just know that, even though the outer seems cloth light instead of plastic backed.  I was able to keep wetting, I was just dribble wetting because I was also testing, and as it gets wet it totally conforms to the body, so you can squish it around and make it comfy, but I found that to quiet it down I had to put on a cloth pull up diaper, then it couldn't be heard in a quiet room. 

I saved that diaper for morning diaper play this morning so when I took off my soaked night diaper, I put on the Equate squishy cold diaper, grabbed the side velcros and taped it on good and snug as I lay in bed watching an old western TV show.  It's very cold and I like that. I put on a pair of snug polka dot panties to bring the diaper close and tight on me, with a pair of milky white plastic pants over them.  It really feels nice, after about half an hour the diaper is still cold on me and I'm slowly dribble wetting it some more to warm it up.  I have a soft blue slightly frilly nightie over everything so I can walk through the house w/o showing what I'm wearing as I go get more coffee.  I'm gonna keep wetting and I'll have some fun later using the soaked diaper.  More to follow...

Archived