LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I had been a lifetime lurker here too before I started posting my writing but I have no idea how I missed any of your works! I read all of this in a day… then all of Choices, and keepers pet, working on the build your own adventure now but I had to come back to this again. The dark parts were much easier to read the second go around. I’m usually a power reader/skimmer but I found myself reading every word which is rare. Wish I was out in 2015 and more open with myself so I could’ve shown my support while you were writing this. It is absolutely my favorite, I struggle with feeling emotions and portraying them and this had me in all sorts of moods. (Probably shouldn’t tell my therapist an abdl story got through the alexithymic barrier before she did.) thank you for sharing such an incredible story. 
    • Finally a story where mom is not happy to have her potty-trained daughter back in diapers! If I were mom, however, I would very soon promote daughter to handle her own diaper changes. Then she would learn a lesson on yuckiness
    • I love it. When I think about etiquette school in the diaper dimension, I always imagine that because of the nature of the school that they hold the staff there to a higher "adult" standard to further separate themselves from the "children" and I imagine that the punishment for doing something "immature" as a staff member could be bad. From getting spanked, made to wear diapers/pull ups while at work, enemas, corner time etc. 
    • Rei blushed when she noticed the that the pjs was a footie sleeper that had a flap in the back and was startled when her mom scooped her up  and reminded her to use the toilet before bed “I know that mom I’m not a little kid anymore… and where did these pjs come from I’ve never seen them before 
    • He didn't say he would be, but I want him to.  It was the patient coordinator I told that to, but I don't know if she's passing it along.  I assume he's just hitting everything again, yeah.  I will try to tell him when I see him before the procedure that I want him to be aggressive.