LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I love it. When I think about etiquette school in the diaper dimension, I always imagine that because of the nature of the school that they hold the staff there to a higher "adult" standard to further separate themselves from the "children" and I imagine that the punishment for doing something "immature" as a staff member could be bad. From getting spanked, made to wear diapers/pull ups while at work, enemas, corner time etc. 
    • Rei blushed when she noticed the that the pjs was a footie sleeper that had a flap in the back and was startled when her mom scooped her up  and reminded her to use the toilet before bed “I know that mom I’m not a little kid anymore… and where did these pjs come from I’ve never seen them before 
    • He didn't say he would be, but I want him to.  It was the patient coordinator I told that to, but I don't know if she's passing it along.  I assume he's just hitting everything again, yeah.  I will try to tell him when I see him before the procedure that I want him to be aggressive.
    • Didn't see this one coming!  Surprised that no one has commented that the bad guys also think that Ian has a problem with the booze.  Makes me wonder what could happen after the drinking contest coming up in a few more scenes.  
    • Akiza Hoshi a woman in her early 20 led her nephew Andrew out the plane and to her car while taking his luggage with the other “Ok Andrew let’s get your stuff to the car…. Hmmm something on your mind?” Seeing he was distracted by some of the passagers attire