LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• 😈 Mwhahahaha! Oooooh that would be cool, wouldn't it? Maybe it'll happen in the next chapter... or maybe something else happens. I think you'll enjoy it whatever it is!
    • Some time ago I created a thread in Tech Support called "Knowledge Base. The idea was to have a place for persons to post things of interest to segments of the community. I gave the how to use and set up the first example. I have not seen any other posts This is an unofficial but useful place, designed after things I have seen at other sites like VLC, sometimes used in lieu of a user guide. It is a public thread open to all members and there is a link to it in my siggy. Each poster is responsible for their own post. Ploease only one post per person. You had to your list by using the edit function in that post as I did  
    • 021# | A Whole Week In Diapers [Update 2.3] (ChangeLog) Good morning my babies! Today I bring you an update continuing the story of A Whole Week In Diapers! In no time I'll give you a summary of everything with images, also mention that I have planned 4 more updates before finishing the chapter and with this the game. What's new in this update? In this update we start where we left off in update 2.2, at the police station, where we will have to talk to the police officer to tell him everything that happened, about Emily's kidnapping and the experiments. After talking to the police officer he will ask us to change Emily's diaper before going to investigate, since at the end of chapter 2 Emily had an accident and pooped herself. After talking to the police officer, her co-worker Estela will help us, who will change Emily's diaper with an animation that I had to make. When Estala changes Emily's diaper we will leave the room and just as we leave Mia will have an accident and poop without realizing it, however Estela will see it and change Mia's diaper again in a different animation that I have also had to do. After this you can leave the room and go talk to the police officer from before, however this will be in the next update, so you can save right at that moment and use your safe in the next update! I hope you like this update a lot and see you in the next one my babies! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Download Demo (Itch.io): Here --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/abdlmiah Discord: https://discord.gg/Bn8JKDvCzZ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Doh! i guess I didn’t remembered that. i will update the name in part 2.