LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Blaire looks up trying to remain focused on the movie as its a movie she really enjoys so she chose it in the hope it would help to distract her from her situation and most of all distract her from the pressure that is building on her bladder but its clear to anyone looking the pressure is starting to reach a critical point as Blaire is squirming quite significantly in the chair now and keeps pressing her hand to the front of her mini skirt where the diaper is as she is trying quite desperately to hold on
    • Lucy's face lit up with a smile as she exclaimed, "Oh, I absolutely adore this genre of movies!" She reached for some popcorn from the bowl and happily munched on it while the opening credits rolled on the screen. The film was incredibly captivating, filled with thrilling scenes and a fast-paced storyline. However, Lucy couldn't help but notice that the girl beside her seemed slightly uneasy. Although she had a hunch about the reason, Lucy chose to remain silent and simply offered a warm smile.
    • Yeah, different sites tend to work better depending on how you like to read/comment. Wattpad was nice since it had the ability to schedule a post to go at a certain time. Besides here, I post on AO3, Deviant Art, and Qoutev. Links to stories on those sites are at: abdlwriter.wordpress.com Thanks! I go for reading both. I've stuck with first-person for writing mostly because I find it a lot easier to write than third-person, especially with getting into what a character is thinking/feeling. There are still plenty of sites that do allow ABDL content to be posted, so despite it being annoying that Wattpad is going on a run blocking it, my (and others) stories will still be available online.
    • I definitely relate to what you're seeking as a final outcome. I would really love to ACTUALLY need to wear diapers for necessity rather than just for recreation. Although we vary as I wear them as often as possible for convenience and pleasure.