LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• He leads her outside   "Grammy, you say we can pway what I wants, 'member? Can you push me in da swing?"   He remembers her saying that to him yesterday at the beach
    • Hi I’m new here but just saw this post! I’m a 26 yr old male looking to explore and find people irl to meet / play with!
    • Hi all,   Im new to the community and looking to make irl connections / find others to join in abdl activities! Feel free to reach out to me!!
    • So, I decided to get a little scientific. I very much enjoyed wearing that BeDry Night for 24 hours, and it didn't leak on me, although it was damp from stem to stern, and sagging pendulously, when I dropped it to take my shower. Honestly, it looked like among the wettest diapers I have ever worn that didn't betray me. They're allegedly rated to 12,000 ml of capacity, but I know that unless I'm on an epic bender that would likely have me waking up in an ICU, I am not drinking, or putting out, anywhere near that amount, in 24 hours. I am but a man.  SO, I was very curious as to how much fluid that diaper had within it. I decided to risk the ire of my beloved, and sneak it down to the kitchen and weigh it, after I took a shower and put on a fresh diaper. Weighing a diaper while wearing a diaper, in your kitchen, in low light, feels particularly clandestine, as an aside. I bagged it for hygienic purposes. The bag weighed a few grams so I am not counting it.  The diaper weighed in at... 5.1 lbs, minus, again a few grams for the weight of the dry product.  So... that soaked BeDry Night, which was wet from front to back, and very badly wanted to drop to the ground (although the tabs held fast, as Rearz tabs tend to), contained somewhere around 2300 ml - 2.3 KG - of fluid. Again, I am not critiquing the product; I rode one $4 diaper for 24 hours and it did not dampen my clothes, my belongings, or give me diaper rash.  What I'm critiquing is whatever wizardry is employed to derive the ISO ratings they all quote. Are you telling me that I could have gotten 5 X as much liquid into that diaper, without completely immersing myself while wearing it? What would I have been able to do afterwards, other than watch water sluice down my legs into vast puddles around my feet? Once I stopped dripping, would it have weighed 12 kg? 26.45 lbs?!? I think not. I may have to test this once I open my pool, although I am loath to sacrifice a $4 diaper.  Do they calculate the 12,000 ml capacity by weighing a basin of water, then soaking the diaper for a half hour, then removing it in one quick pull, and then, weighing not the diaper, but rather, how much water remains in the basin, and subtracting? 
    • That's one way to put your diapers to the test! 😁