LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Doh! i guess I didn’t remembered that. i will update the name in part 2.  
    • Is that name not a bit oxymoronic around here?
    • Thanks, just a little piece of info than BabySofia closed and bulldozed Tippy Toes after the first year of Exchanged.
    • omg those are so freaking cute. such 90s vibes. i neeeed them eve if i dont fit
    • I'm with you and I agree that it would be much better if Jason had enough spine to take care of himself.   That would also make for great dialogue.  Unfortunately, as written, I don't see this character having it in him.   Les has been very straightforward about Jason's emotional fragility.  He's weak and a bit dense (he still thinks he's going on a summer vacation with a peer, when he isn't even allowed to wear underpants at home).  You make the distinction about using teen characters over preteens, which is valid, but the issue is that Jason is not mentally 15 and is unlikely to problem solve as one.  What 15 year old gives up his dignity and independence that easily for a pie in the sky promise that his Dad could take away from him anyway?   Also, I think the other thing is... 15 or not, Jason is still a minor and his sole providers are not giving him a path to succeed.  It's really hard to stand up and fight in that position.   The ONLY thing I could see him being able to do is recognize why he's wetting, calm himself down, drive into his stepmother's curve by being icky sweet and (seemingly) obedient and then get daddy back on his side.   Jason has to make her seem like the monster to the dad, that's the only way things would change, but it still requires the assistance of an outside character.   Unless this boy is going to get a job and emancipate (GOOD LUCK WITH THAT! LOL) I don't see how he could do it on his own.   Again, still being a minor trapped by poor parents.