LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• My research suggests this story was posted on DD long ago.  I suspect it was purged way back when the site lost all those stories.
    • I bought mine when I was 20 at university. The thrill of buying some for myself was immense. I couldn’t wait to get home to put them on. i bought some high waste shorts style, with last on the back. Loved them! between panties and diapers can’t remember the last time wore men’s underwear 
    • So you've been there! This is one of my nightmares. Although I guess if I've just been hit by a bus or whatever, maybe the colour of my underpants becomes a secondary consideration. But a broken leg... in that circumstance, I'd be lucid enough to be forced into a confrontation with my choices, I guess. I think that I could put my head down and get through it if I just had a white plastic diaper on, but if it was unicorns or friendly monsters... not sure. I've found my diaper "on stage", so to speak, a couple of times in medical scenarios, but it was either a plain white diaper (when I was given a transparent disposable gown for an MRI during the height of the pandemic), or an abysmal grey pull-up when I was unexpectedly asked to undress by a urologist and his resident. In the latter case, I was almost more embarrassed about how sad my diaper was, than about the fact of being in a diaper, itself... "Look," I wanted to say, "I have much better diapers than this at home, I only wore this because I want it to not be noteworthy...". It's like having to take your shoes off somewhere and the realizing your socks have holes in them.  A couple of other notes... I vaguely recall waking up last night, while lying on my back and wetting my diaper - a cascade down one of my hips is what caused me to return to consciousness. I put my hand down there but no moisture was escaping - it was being conducted down to the padding in the back half of the diaper, at my hip. Good job, BeDry Night. I fell back asleep.  Also, I had that now-familiar latchkey scenario play out again, but this time, inconveniently, at someone else's house. We were watching a hockey game at a friend's, and it went terribly, and we had more beers than originally planned while conducting the post mortem. I was already booked into another buddy's guest bedroom for the night, but I reached a point in my diaper's lifecycle where I didn't fully trust it anymore, but, we were only a few minutes from leaving (I thought), so I decided to consciously not use it for a bit... and then an extra beer and a sip of Scotch were added to the mix... and my judgement was already a bit underwater.  Finally, the rideshare arrived, we were conveyed back to his place, and we parted ways in his front hall, he going up to his room, and I going down to mine. As soon as we'd come through the door, I'd erupted in my diaper, and was trying to choke off a glorious wee that would not be denied, so I was glad he didn't pitch one more pint before lights-out.  I could feel "pooling" down there and I've already been to this movie before, so I dropped my shorts as soon as I got to the bottom of the stairs, and stepped into the bathroom just as a stream laced down my inner thigh. I duck-walked over to the toilet, and finished the job by sitting down and continuing to pee in my diaper - pulling "mini me" out would have led to some cleanup. I then read some news on my phone until the dripping below me trailed off, then I peeled the sodden garment off and bagged it. Only a few droplets had made it to the floor, but my thighs were wet and the toilet seat needed to be cleaned.  Not that this is a new experience for me, but it's always interesting, in an academic way, to lose control of a function that you more or less take for granted... don't get me wrong, I know I'm abusing that functionality daily - even right now as I type this - by dribbling freely into my pants every 20 minutes or so. But, other than when I'm asleep, I really don't lose control very often. However I was definitely out of control in that moment - there was no stopping it.