LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• On a more important note, it occurred to me earlier today that there are hundreds of children on this site being abused by sadistic moms and stepmoms, but to the best of my knowledge not one of these kids has ended up with a cavity being filled at the dentist's office.  What's up with that?
    • Take a chill-pill, everyone !!! This thread was (and still is) intended only as a sarcastic whimsical commentary on todays younger generation...and nothing more !  Don't drag politics into my comedy show  
    • Dollar store white trash bags or similar from grocery store what I use.
    • The sessions with the therapist are going to be interesting.
    • It can be so hard to find someone who lines up with you on "this" level, and who is also a decent person in real life - financially and emotionally and ethically, and someone who has a look you find attractive - it can be like guessing a 6-digit pin number when you only get a few tries. So I feel your sense of loss. I guess maybe you need another switch? I don't know how common that is.  I'm married to a very vanilla lady who lets me wear diapers (24/7) but doesn't enjoy it or wish to participate, although on the other hand, she is begrudgingly tolerant of it, and does things like buy me diaper cream and baby powder when she's shopping, and she's even packed diapers for me when I needed to pack a bag unexpectedly (although her selections were hilarious).  I consider myself "little" I guess - I wear diapers and onesies and sleep with a pacifier, and part of me definitely wouldn't mind being cared for and gently "dominated" for play, but I don't know if I'd want my wife to take up that role, even if she wanted to, because I fear that it might bleed over into other aspects of our life where I do not want someone in charge of me. I've also been solicited to be a "big" for someone in chat roll play, and I can find that fun, so I know I have an aspect of being interested in loving and diapering someone here and there, but it's not something that I have commitment to. One person who asked me to be their "parent" figure became demanding, and was disappointed in my lack of engagement, but it's a lot to ask of someone to meet those needs consistently, let alone some stranger in a chat room.  I wish you all the best in figuring out what blend of East and West you are, and finding someone who lines up with that.