LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Hi DaddaLuvsU, I have only come across your message (I do hope it was sent to me), has it found its way to my spam folder. I must say that being at the age of 66 (but I don't feel that old, at all) and Male (but loves to be Femme). I did like what you put about you wanting to fully baby me, right from the start of our meeting. I would definitely want you to be totally Dominant with me. Strip me of the clothing which I arrived in (you can be as rough as you think is right), right down to my bare skin. I wonder if you would like to shave my pubic area (as I do love it when others do that to me). This then could give you a very good excuse to give me a proper spanking, for coming to you in this state. I would be completely in your hands and have to eat and drink what ever you put in front of me or even feed me your self, via Big Spoons and Larger than Normal Bottles. You could even give me secret extras (in the food and bottles) to make sure that I used my nappies for their proper use. But I am ever so sure you will know the right way to treat me, in this manner  Well I will leave it there for now, I just hope to be hearing from you soon. Baby Vivianne 
    • Yes, I remember this and somehow returning to that state is a big fantasy for me.
    • Nice start for a new story, looking forward to how this goes.  I kind of hoped you would have told more of what happened at the end of the last one though.
    • Blaire blushes and squirms more as Lucy continues to ignore me and force the diaper onto me but before doing so she applies cream to her fingers spreading it around my privates which as much as I want to resist makes my body feel good as I let out a few loud moans and my body is getting hot despite trying to mentally resist its clear that my body is enjoying the way she is rubbing that cream into me but before I reach my limit she tapes the diaper up and into place, causing me to turn more red as I look down at the hugely thick diaper that is now between my legs forcing them apart with a very babyish print on it
    • Put a boogie in your butt!