LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• First I am peeing wrong.     Now I am pooping wrong. https://amp.theguardian.com/wellness/article/2024/may/13/how-to-poop-correctly   Is Google trying to tell me something?
    • “Because I fell down the stairs before and playing on the stairs is a bad idea and the reason for the garage, I blew up an old microwave. “ said Star with a sigh. She sat down next to Alexis and giggled. “You got bed head.” Giggled Star looking at the mess of hair. Star smiled as she got crayons and paper and set it out for the both of them. “Let’s color.” Said Star trying to get Alexis in the baby mood that Megan wanted for her. Megan smiled as she got some detangled spray and a brush. “Yeah, it runs in the family. I have it too.” Said Megan. Megan sprayed her hair before brushing her hair. “Do you want a pony tail or braids?” Asked Megan to Alexis. She finished brushing the tangles and made her hair feel super soft and clean. Star was drawing a blueprint for a new device she could use to become flying longboard. She smiled as she figures she could use that in hero work. When her mommy showed up she smiled. “Mommy look.” Star said as she held up the blueprint. “I think I can make it and make it go up to 200 mph.” Said Star. 
    • Abby smiled and grabbed a few rolled of smarties and hand ok Dani’s head before leading her to the couch. She set Dani on her lap and gave her the smarties before she started the movie once Sarah and Carol go back to the couch. She petted Dani’s head. “After the movie it will be nap time.” Sarah smiled as she looked and pointed to the whoppers. She loved malted milk balls. She smiled and giggled. “Thanks mommy.” Said Sarah as she got comfy. She yawned against but she did not want to take a nap. She took a few bites of the candy before she snuggled into the warmth of Carol. Carol’s heartbeat was soft and deep nice. After the ice cream scene in the movie, Sarah was nearly asleep. Her eyes were barely opened. ”Someone tired herself out.” Whispered Abby looking at Sarah who was doing the head nodding sleep. She chuckled before she held Dani. “I know my little one might stay awake for the rest of the movie.” Said Abby. She stroked Dani’s head like she used to do when she was her niece instead of little girl. “Yep, my little Dani will drink her milk and still be awake after.” Cooed Abby as she undid her top and started to breastfeed Dani. Abby sat in a way Dani could still see the movie.
    • Mine is DiApErdZmb69 on xbox, I'm currently playing Diablo 4 also play some call of duty as well, 
    • I’m thoroughly enjoying how the story is progressing.  There are few stories where I could actually see myself in the role of the protagonist. This is one of those few. Of course, based on my background and sexual identity, there are times when my reactions to certain situations would be significantly different.  Wearing a diaper and being incontinent wouldn’t bother me in the slightest.  Even the unexpected change in genitalia wouldn’t bother me, though I’d have been far more curious about the change than Will.  In his place, as soon as I was told about the changes, my hand would have been inside my diaper checking them out.  What would actually bother me the most is the loss of independence.  However, with a good computer, an AI avatar, and the ability to work remotely he could have a satisfying future.