LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Great line!  The back and forth between Herb and Julia is classic, Rita and Vickie have sorted things out, and the great reveal is now on the horizon.  How are all these women going to react when they finally learn the truth?  
    • I'm not sure why some of us get all crazy about cleaning up a messy diaper. There is a way to do this without grossing out others or yourself. First, I always use internal deodorants (chlorophyll) daily. My poo isn't that bad. It might not be a bouquet of roses but the smell isn't terrible. I've been using these for years. It works. Second, I also use psyllium husk (like Metamucil). Everyday. It gives me gigantic loads (multiple) and fairly solid. Not actually firm but it's no way like super soft. You can wear your diapers all the time. I do so almost everyday. I love to do some "fiber loading" a few days before I know I'll be able to spend some time. It's healthy (along with a good diet). Using psyllium the load is massive but it doesn't really smear my skin. Clean-up is fast and easy. Sure, you can use oat meal if you want to. But I like feeling the actual pooing. I don't push or strain. When I know I have to go, I just let it go naturally. I like a strong surge that spreads up around my crotch. When I'm doing some fiber loading, I can expect several massive loads. Usually I'll have about 3+ poos every 2 or 3 hours. I've had these when I'm at the library, my coffee shop and sometimes when I'm playing golf. I'm retired and I have all the time I like. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want. All the time.
    • Hmm..... here's a thought.  Buy yourself a gift certificate from them that you can later use to offset whatever you need to keep the remaining balance within the card limits. https://candycoatedus.com/giftcertificates.php  
    • After a long bubble bath, from which I still smell like the BabyDoll Bubble Bath, I have been in a BabyDoll diaper with a rather thick insert. 3 rubber panties and a pearl colored babydoll. I have not wet yet and will not be in bed until I do. Doll Andrea and Dolly Lisa cannot wait until I am in bed with them
    • I have no idea how close the ABU Kiddo were in the cut/fit of the actual Kiddo brand.  (Kiddo launching in the US might be the principal reason that it was discontinued from ABU - but that's conjecture).  They fit me OK - but I wear XL, which the regular Kiddo line does not yet come in.  I also only ever used them in the daytime as the very few times I ever tried wearing to bed I was guaranteed leaks. If they ever do come out with an XL I'll probably still buy some - basically a mixed case so I have a few of several different styles.  But they'll never be my primary choice.