LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Hi each and all Many thanks for the positive comments but 'evil step mum'? surely not... just an understanding mum whose only thoughts and actions are for the benefit of... erm... all her family? Hugs and huge THANKS Les
    • Aurora smiled, "I hope it works and we can find some way to communicate with it," she said, "And yeah I think I might use that trick again," she giggled, "I doubt she can say no to snuggling with Alexis," she smirked, "they are awfully cute together like that and your sis seems so calm." Alexis squeaked and whined as Star accidentally elbowed her causing her to wake up in surprise, frowning slightly.  She knew Star hadn't meant it but it did hurt a bit. Alexis watched Star surprised to see her using her diapers and even seemingly need to do it on purpose? She didn't have that luxary her control was near-enough gone sadly. Aurora entered with Megan, "Mhm it was." she giggled and then walked over to Star lifting her up by her armpits, "Hey babygirl," she grinned, "I know you're not happy with Mommy but I bet it was nice snuggling with Alexis and you could of always gotten up whenever you wanted after your snuggle." she teased carrying Star to the changing table and started to clean her little one up. Alexis softly whined and whimpered against Megan's shoulder, "Mhmm..." she whimpered cutely clinging to her twin, "Owie," she mumbled, "it hurt." it didn't really hurt that much and she had gone through much worse such as broken bones, bones breaking through her skin, collapsed lung....and she never really cried over that despite wanting to because she knew that no one would comfort her but with Megan here she felt safe and able to be vulnerable, "Can you kiss my owies?" she asked pointing to her head and then her arm which had a small but old scar.
    • Carol smiled down at Sarah and then laughed at Abby's antics with Dani, "Come on let's get you some food in that tummy of yours and then you can have some coco." she coo'd getting Sarah into a highchair next to Dani as she got the soup in a plastic bowl, "It's a bit hot so Mommy will feed you." said carol blowing on the spoon and soup before feeding Sarah only to smirk as she glanced at Abby and Dani. Dani giggled loudly as she was held upside down and tried to tickle Abby but her arms didn't reach properply. Dani smiled and started eating feeling like a big girl that she got to feed herself while Sarah didn't, "Heh yeah." she smirked seeing the drool. The soup was really good and warming Dani up a lot. Dani stuck her tounge out at Sarah for saying she was a baby too but didn't correct her knowing that it might end up with them squabbling and she didn't have the best control over her temper so she tended to avoid arguing and fights whenever possible despite enjoying to tease and challenge others.
    • A really soaked and messy ABU Classico V2 diaper this morning. I'm sitting on a changing mat because I am leaking, just too wet this morning.
    • Poor will, hang in there buddy.