LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Went to the doctor's today and even after a week of food poisoning, I've gained weight! I blame Crumbl Cookies! Got to be a better baby and eat healthier!
    • hello all, long time lurker, first time poster In this group. 😀 I really enjoy the act of wetting and messing myself in both diapers and regular clothes. I love the warm, solid poo as it travel forward and up my ball sac. the feeling of the lump of shit between my butt cheeks and the underwear just makes me so horny.  however, my environment is not really friendly towards that behavior. as a result I tend to keep it quiet and on the down low..  I guess I am looking for others like me in my area to link up with and share experiences or wisdom, to know there are others out there like me... if your in the dayton area and are interested please feel free to dm me.
    • This thread is not about incontinence it's about having an accident or I should write ”accident”. It will not be accident by scientific definition. First I will explain what I mean when a say ”accident” it's one of this things. 1 Feeling the need to pee increasing but you can't stop it. 2 Suddenly feeling the need to pee but you can't stop it. 3 Realising you have peed yourself when it's to late I believe that with the right method and preparation one can achieve any of them. Number three will be the hardest to achieve I imagine so focus will lie mostly on number one and two. All tips are welcome and on to the questions to discuss. How can I have an accident? What should I drink and how often? Should I eat anything special? Anything else? I've tried the watermelon method and hold my breath trick with very little success but it's was a while ago so I might try them again. Please don't mention alcohol beacuse getting drunk too often is not healthy.
    • Benny keeps playing with his Mama. They go around to all the different play things.
    • He shushes her gently, again ignoring what she said   "Only the best baby formula for my baby girl" Once she finishes the bottle, he brings her up and pats her to burp her