Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!
Photo

Seattle Diaper Sighting

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DavidMW

DavidMW

Diaper Royalty

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Diapers::Diaper Lover
  • I Am a...:Boy
  • Age Play Age::Actual

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

Last night I went to the Cuff, a local gay dance bar. When I headed out to the patio area I saw a group of guys standing around in diapers, some with and some without their shirts. A couple more eventually took off their pants revealing their diapers, and a few of their buddies (in a show of solidarity, perhaps?) stripped down to their briefs. During the couple hours I was there, they made their ways around the bar complex and even out onto the dancefloor.

I was struck by something. Had it just been a group of buddies deciding to have some fun, they probably would have bought a package of Depends and split it among themselves. But all of them were wearing more premium diapers, and there were at least a few different brands and patterns among them. That made me wonder if there was more to their story than that.

I was interested in seeing how others reacted. They got a few smiles and people coming up to say something, but most folks seemed pretty indifferent to it. The Cuff crowd has pretty much seen everything at some point.

It made for a more enjoyable evening out than I was expecting.

#2 sarah_ab

sarah_ab

Sweet Little Perfect Princess Baby Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,434 posts
  • Diapers::Adult Baby
  • I Am a...:Girl
  • Age Play Age::1.5 - 2 ish

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:53 PM

spring break dare perhaps? If they went to UW, probably from the medical department?
This post brought to you by the sponsors of Sarah_ab and the letters q, f, j, l and the number 67

#3 Diapered Jason

Diapered Jason

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts
  • Real Age:24
  • I Am a...:Sissy

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

Couldn't have been the BA people from UW, because they usually get their crazy stuff done on Thursday nights and it usually involves the Drumheller fountain on campus.

For some reason, this got me thinking about the Blue Oyster Bar from Police Academy. Remember how unsuspecting people were lured there as a prank, lol.

#4 ultrapampers

ultrapampers

Diaper Collector Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • Real Age:36

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

You didn't bother asking them why they were in diapers? That question wouldn't be unexpected.

On a side note, maybe we should get a diapered crew together for Solstice festival in Fremont?
Pamper the skin they're in.

#5 Guest_fakename7_*

Guest_fakename7_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:12 AM

Wish i'd been at the Cuff that night! i'd love to be out with a group like that. :-)

#6 DavidMW

DavidMW

Diaper Royalty

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Age Play Age::Actual

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

The Cuff marked Halloween last night. I believe it was the group I spotted last April that was there and once again diapered. One wore a diaper and shirt. A second was dressed baby-like, with footie PJs and an paci, and clearly wearing a bulky diaper underneath. The others were just in street clothes, but two of them dropped trousers for a bit, showing off their diapers to their buddies - one of the two even had plastic pants over his diaper.

Separate from this group was a pair of guys dressed up adorably as matching babies for their costumes, including premium disposable diapers.

Happy Halloween

#7 drynot

drynot

Diaper Royalty

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,776 posts
  • Real Age:40
  • Diapers::Adult Baby

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:37 AM

It's one thing to see someone in diapers but I think it's kinda neat to see someone wearing obviously premium diapers like Bambino's or Molicares. That shows the effort they put into obtaining those diapers :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users