LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yeast Infections In Diaper Area

how do you fight a yeast infection in the diaper area if you wear diapers all the time? i have one this is the first time and it sucks. my bottom itches all the time and i have to wear diapers. please i have to go to big city and work a booth at a convention today. this is real going to suck.

I used to get the worse rashes that left me raw all the time. Noting worked, not desitin, desitin creamy, monistat, jock itch spray, nothing. Eventually I got a prescription for Oxystat from my doctor. It cleared me up in two days flat. I recommend this for anyone but unfortunately you'd need to get a prescription for it.

*edit, make sure it's a cream, the other greasy kinds don't absorb into your skin as well.

Try the yeast infection creams that women use, they worked for me. I had a nasty case a month ago. Ever since it went away I have been shaved clean and shower every morning after sleeping in a wet diaper all night. Use baby powder at every diaper change.

I have fought this before. If you try the over the counter treatments, and they don't work, then get to the doctor. The yeast infections can get BAD for a male in diapers. They can lead to swelling, cracking, and bleeding of the skin throughout the entire perennial area. Nystatin is a good prescription cream for taking care of the issue.