LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Worst School Ever

Chapter 10:

Terri kept looking at the face clock on the wall, at first it said 20 after, then 30, it kept ticking away no matter how slow Terri wanted time to go. It seemed like every time he looked away 10 minutes had passed and he hated it. He struggled against his restrains several times, each time as fruitless as the last, he pushed on with all his strength only to hang there in the room like a doll. Terri could hear the muffled yells and chants of the girls in the gym room out pass the double doors.

"lets go!" he would hear followed by some claps then the girls would chant again "fight, blue, fight!" Then he would here Madison's voice correcting the younger girls on their form or position. It bothered Terri that he couldn't see what was coming. He looked up at the clock again.

"oh no...5 minutes till...oh what am I going to do?" he thought becoming restless. His diaper was hot and humid around his crotch and he felt himself trying to feverously get away. He yanked in every position possible but the panties and leash holding him were strong and tied in a hard knot that seemed to only get tighter the more he struggled.

"1 minute!" he began to panic. He heard muffled laughter and talking from the other side of the doors then to Terri's horror a bell rang out loud in the room causing him to jump. Terri began to sweat and feel strange in his stomach as he knew what the bell signified, any second a whole flock of girls would walk through the doors and see him, desperate, sissy in diapers. He felt a huge lump in his throat as he was terrified as to what the girls would do to him.

"oh please, oh please, oh please." he said to himself, then to make matters worst he heard the door slam open loudly. This sudden sound combined with his terror filled self caused a stream to escape into his already swollen diaper. Then another squirt, just before he completely drenched his diaper he saw Madison wearing a pair of red Sophie shorts and a light blue tank top, her arms crossed under her perfect breast. She held a smirk on her face as he wet himself while the first group of girls wondered into the locker room.

"So then I told Becky..." he heard two girls talking and walk by, not even noticing him, then there was two more, then five, then ten that entered the room. At first the girls had no clue who else was in their locker room, a few of the younger girls had already taken off their shirts revealing pink sports bras, another had slipped out of her shorts and walked around in her white cotton panties. It wasn't until the bulk of the group began to enter the room that someone other than Madison and her crew took noticed. A older girl from the high school shrieked at the sight of Terri who had just finished wetting his diaper. A few of the younger girls who had begun to undress suddenly saw Terri and quickly grabbed towels to cover their modesty with angry expressions on their faces.

"There's a boy in the locker room!" one of the girls said.

Several girls looked at each other not knowing what to do. Some other ones covered themselves up. Others began to smirk like Madison as they saw what the boy was wearing. The girl who had announced with surprise that a boy was in the room suddenly changed her tune when she saw Terri's skirt and leash around his neck.

"Oh..." she said placing a hand to her mouth suppressing a giggle. "Well I now think that this little pervert is being punished rather than trying to sneak a peak at us?"

Terri heard a dainty laugh that he absolutely hated. Madison stepped forward as Terri hung his head and blushed ten different shades of red.

"This girls...is mine." she said placing an arm around Terri's neck. "He is my play thing...and yes Courtney, he is being punished."

"What for?" one of the younger girls asked becoming brave enough to put back down her towel, knowing that the boy in front of her was under their control.

"Great question Steph, those are the questions that make a great team captain one day." Madison said, giving the girl a huge boost of confidence by someone as popular as Madison. "Why don't YOU tell them Terri."

Terri just mumbled under his breath, to afraid to look any of them in the eye and to humiliated to make his head think strait. "Terri, I will turn you over my knee right now if you don't answer them.!" said Madison with a flare of anger.

"I...uh...I" Terri stuttered.

"Awww, baby can't talk." said Madison's friend Kelly, there was a few light hearted giggles as the girls were warming up to the idea of having a boy in their locker room, a diapered and humiliated boy, but a boy never the less.

"I...wet...uh...I wet the bed." Terri eventually choked out much to his embarrassment. Madison gave a laugh as she walked over to Terri.

"You see girls, he's harmless, just a wittle sissy." she said grabbing and shaking his cheek. "See!" she said with great joy as she placed two girly fingers on either side of his skirt hem and raised it up revealing Terri's pink plastic panties and his sopping wet diapers, that now looked much bigger than they had before. The room erupted in laughter as a sea of girls varying in age all pointed and laughed at his humiliated state.

"Oh my gawd...is he wearing DIAPERS!" someone shouted.

"I think they are wet!"

"aww can we change him?!"

Suddenly all the girls, who were before stunned and slightly disgusted by Terri were now fighting over who was going to be in charge of him next. Terri began to cry softly as he couldn’t take it any more. He was red all over and could feel the wetness between his legs. Madison undid the knot of the old pair of panties that restrained him and grabbed the end of his leash pulling him forward, she did a few laps around the locker room much to Terri's horror, several girls made cat calls at him, grouping every inch of his body, patting his diapered bottom and squeezing his crotch to feel for wetness, which brought smiles to their faces when they actually did find out that he had wet himself out of fear. By now the girls had become completely relaxed and no longer saw Terri as a man, but as a sniffling cry baby who needs to be looked after by females.

"Okay baby into the showers with you." he heard Madison say. Terri couldn’t believe his ears.

"W-w-what?" was all he managed to say. Before he knew it he had his skirt and top ripped off, then his shoes and finally his plastic panties were around his ankles. At this point the locker room was in full chaos and hysterics. Girls were changing and finding their clothes. Even Madison had begun to slip out of her practice clothes, taking everything off to her silky underwear.

"lay down." she commanded in a no-nonsense attitude. Terri meekly complied trying to draw as least attention as possible. Madison bent over, her breast encased in her bra hovered over Terri's crotch as she began to untapped the sides of his diaper.

"eww, wet again...little boys are so much harder to potty train." she said to herself placing a hand on either side and sliding the disposable diaper down giving her a full view of his penis. She let loose a snicker and then rolled up the soiled diaper. Terri's hands quickly shot down to his privates but Madison slapped them away with a heavy and quick force.

"Hands on your head, baby Terri." she said wagging a finger in front of him. Terri blushed anew as she slowly placed his hands over his head leaving his manhood exposed in the girl's locker room. She stood up towering over him while he laid open on the ground still, she unclasped her bra showing a pair of perfectly shaped teenage breast. Terri began to grow hard just at the sight of them. Madison rolled her eyes at the sight and began to walk over to the showers. She tugged on the leash making Terri crawl like a baby after her. He lowered his head and stared at the floor wishing it would swallow him up as he heard a chorus of girly laughter and taunts directed at Terri. The steam did little to hide the girls, most scattered or had finished showering but their was still a number of them lathering up their bodies and washing their hair as Madison led Terri by the leash into the misty room, they giggled at him and took notice of his erect member on display. Madison slid off a pair of black lace panties before she stepped into the communal shower. She placed the leash on a towel hook near her and began to clean herself. Terri was beyond mortified by the whole experience, but he couldn't help himself. Here he was a boy naked in the girl's locker room filled with cheerleaders who are wearing little themselves. He quickly closed his eyes and began to stroke himself. He didn't know how long her had been touching himself, but when he opened his eyes a small group of girls were smiling at him perform such a private act. The color drained from his face as they all burst out laughing. Madison smirked and placed a towel around her body covering her breast.

"Finish up." said one of the younger girls who enjoyed having a boy she could control.

Terri's lip began to quiver as he looked back at Madison who placed her hands on her hips.

"You heard her Terri, finish stroking your little thing before we change you into your new diaper."

Terri slowly began to masturbate again in front of the new acquired audience, until he shuddered into a humiliating forced orgasm. The girls laughed at him and followed him and Madison back to the benches eager to see him changed into a fresh diaper.

wow just amazing! love it! need more of it, thats for sure! i especially like the small penis humiliation parts. one thing though it seems little terri been holding in his poopy for quite some time now. but just really like the story man. coo dous !

Chapter 11:

Terri was dragged back to the benches where he was led and forced to straddle one, then Madison pushed him backwards so he had to lay down. The girls had wrapped themselves in towels and crowed around. Their hair was still wet and hung loosely around their tan skin. Terri could see the tan lines of their bra straps as they huddled around. They were all smiling at him, exchanging glances with each other and his penis that was still (much to his embarrassment) erect. Madison disappeared for a second and returned with a large diaper in her hand. She smiled and gave a little giggle as she parted her legs and sat on the bench in between Terri's legs. She didn't even bother to restrain him as she knew she had complete control, besides where would he escape to? He wouldn't dare try to leave naked and in a girl's school. Madison placed a small amount of scented baby oil in her hands and began to rub around his privates, taking her time on purpose. Terri started to breath heavily when she made contact with his shaft. This caused the girls to laugh before Madison stopped abruptly and slapped his inner thigh.

"Bad baby!" she yelled at him "only I can tell you when you can do cummies into your panties!"

With the pleasure gone Terri felt the waves of humiliation as he blushed and hid his face in his hands. He felt to exposed and vulnerable in front of all these teenage girls. Madison pulled the diaper apart and slid it under his bottom. The diaper felt thicker than the last ones as she brought it up, smoothing out the sides and taping his punishment around him. The girls squealed with delight at the sight of their prisoner being treated in such a fashion.

"Stand up baby Terri." Madison commanded.

Up until this point Terri had hidden his face, but now he looked down at his diaper and saw that it had indeed been a thicker diaper placed around him. This one was much larger and louder, he heard it crinkle without him even moving and to make matters worst the diaper was light shade of pink!

"See Terri, I found these yesterday at a medical store...and look!" Madison said, full with a giggling smile. "They match the color of your face!" The girls burst out laughing teasing Terri unmercifully until they saw the time and quickly went to change into their uniforms.

"come here PERVERT!" yelled Allison, who locked the collar around his neck. She pulled the leash to a corner. "put your nose in the corner with your hands on your head, I don't want you watching me get dressed again." Terri was sniveling in the corner when he heard Madison's command to turn around. He saw that they had dressed in their skirts and blouses. Terri noticed how short their skirts were and quickly fantasized about seeing their panties. His sudden day dream was cut short as Madison walked around him and gave his diapered butt a hard slap.

"What to do...what to do?" she said sweetly, examing him. The other girls had cleared out of the locker room and the only people left were Terri, Madison, and her friends.

Suddenly her face lit up "I have a great idea!" she exclaimed.

Terri knew whatever she was thinking was not a great idea and probably meant more punishment and humiliation for him.

"Girls, I need panty hose." she said. Her friends fanned out to their lockers and came back with several pairs. "Okay and a piece of paper with a marker." Kelly looked in her binder and tore out a white piece of paper and Hillary handed her a large red marker. Madison giggled and clapped her hand together.

"Follow me sissy!" she commanded, Terri didn't have a choice as she yanked on the leash hard. She pulled him out of the locker room and outside where they had entered. Terri was glad to be rid of the whole mortifying experience in the girl's locker room, but suddenly became VERY self-consciences about his thick crinkly diaper being fully exposed outside. Madison yanked Terri to the side, just to the right of the doors.

"You see Terri..." she started out tying the panty hose to his wrists, "You have to be punished because you are a sissy bed wetter, you need diapers and girls to change you. But I have a very busy day still, I have drills and decorations to do, so naturally I can't have you following me around wetting yourself and begging me to change your diaper all the time. So.." she said giving a knowing look to her friends, "I'll just have to tie you up here, we can't have our wittle baby getting into trouble can we?" she said with an evil grin on her face. The girls were laughing as Madison went on.

"These hooks are for a girl's jacket, but I think they will better be suited to tie you up." Madison said cheerfully. Terri didn't struggle as she tied up his hands and feet in a spread eagle formation. Madison stood back and looked at her handy work. Terri tried to struggle against his restraints.

"Please Madison, please don't leave me here in my diaper..." Terri pleaded with the girls "I'll...I'll do anything you want, just please don't leave me here.

"Oh baby Terri, don't be silly, you already do anything I want." she said in a cold tone that sent shivers through him. "Maybe this humiliation will get you to stop wetting the bed." she said turning around "...but probably not."

Before she walked away she quickly turned around "Oh, I almost forgot...just incase someone takes pity on you, I have this." She took the piece of paper out and made a little hole in the corners and expertly weaved in into a sheer piece of the panty hose around his neck so it hung like a sign. She pulled out the red marker and wrote something on it. She stood back and Terri glanced down to try and read what she had put there. In a girlish print she had written in large red letters "BED WETTER & SISSY BOY, CAUGHT TOUCHING HIMSELF IN LOCKER ROOM"

"But THATS NOT TRUE!" Terri yelled.

"Who cares Baby Terri, this way none of the girls will be tempted to help you...in fact they might feel the need to humiliate you as well." She said laughing as she made her way back to her friends. Allison giggled and said something to Madison who in turn laughed and nodded her head. She ran back and giggled at Terri.

"And just incase someone doesn’t believe us..." she gave a wicked smile and placed her hand over his thick diapers and began to masturbate him right then and there, he felt himself getting hard despite his embarrassment. She could feel him become hard in his diaper and she suddenly stopped. Even though his pink diapers were extremely thick they could still see a small tent trying to poke out, if anyone walked by they would know he had an erection.

"Oh and just so you can't reason your way out too." she pulled from her purse a little princess pacifier and placed it in his mouth. Terri almost thought he could spit it out until she pulled out a pink ribbon and tied the humiliating object around his head.

Allison laughed and swung her beautiful hair back and left, skipping away with delight, each skip Terri could see a pair of red panties flash from underneath her loose skirt. He was sure it was intentional and did nothing to help him. He tried to yell after them but the pacifier did it's job.

The day only got worst from there. At first Terri just hung his head in shame and waited. The first people to see him were two cleaning ladies who had walked out back. They stopped dead in their tracks and looked at the boy who was tied up. Terri thought he might be saved, but instead of helping him they giggled as they read the sign and walked away whispering to each other. The real humiliation hit when the period was over and a large group of girls from the primary school had gym at the high school. They all looked about 6th grade girls who stopped suddenly just like the two cleaning ladies and quickly read the sign. They all burst out laughing at the boy tied up, it only got worst when they saw his diaper.

"HAHAHA oh look he is wearing a DIAPER!" one shouted.

They all pointed and laughed, the teased him for what seemed like forever.

"Baby need a change..."

"oh look their pink too!"

"Is he wet?"

One girl went as far as to walk up to him and pull back the elastic waist band of his diaper and check to see if he needed a change. Terri felt like he could have died right then.

"He isn't wet...yet" she said as they all squealed with delight.

Fortunately they all eventually poured into the locker room and out of sight, but Terri could still hear them laughing. Once again he was left alone. He felt a mounting pressure in his stomach and he began to show the tell signs of needed a toilet. Terri began to sweat as he heard his stomach turn.

"Oh no" he thought. "This can't be happening, I can't mess myself...not here...not now." However try as he might he felt the pressure building in him.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no" It happened very fast, he couldn't take it anymore the pressure was too much and he let loose in his diaper, much to his humiliation. He felt the thick mess surround him as he also wet himself. He tried to struggle against the bonds but it was useless.

"I can't let anymore girls see me like this." he thought, He could smell himself and began to cry with his face red, lowered in shame. His diaper had held it all but it sagged low and made it feel even thicker. It was just then that the bell rang and the girls that had saw him earlier all walked out in time to witness his embarrassing secret.

"Phew, what IS that?" one girl shouted causing them to laugh.

"Looks like baby needs his wittle diaper changed." they laughed as Terri still cried like a baby.

The girls all left but just as Terri was about to be relieved he saw a women walking very fast towards him from far away. Terror shot through him as he noticed the white uniform and the bouncy pony tail. Nurse Callaway was walking toward him with her beautiful face tight and stern. She looked extremely upset with a paddle in her hand. Out of fear, Terri peed in his diaper again.

Chapter 12:

Terri saw the woman approaching him like a storm, she wore her pristine white nurses uniform as her small pony tail bounced behind her. Her normally cute and peppy face was distorted into a scathing look of stern anger. Terri was riddled with fear as she approached closer. He started to suck hard on his pacifier without even noticing it. He tried to struggle against his panty hose bounds but they were tied tight around his wrist and ankles. He pulled with all his might once more and was met with a hopeless nothing. Terri began to panic the closer she got until she was right in front of him. She didn't say a word as she looked down at the sign, she simply reeled back her hand and slapped Terri hard right across the face with a loud smack. This caught him completely off guard and caused Terri to become tongue tided with surprise and pain. Nurse Callaway immediately began to undo Terri's restrains as she unfastened the panty hose around him. She grabbed him by the arm and then with great force pulled him along making him follow her. She kept muttering under her breath as they walked the long way back to the front of the school around to the front of the double doors and pushed Terri back inside wearing only the sign around his neck and his wet and poopey pink diapers. Terri was too terrified to say anything after she had slapped him and followed as best as he could, occasionally tripping over himself to keep up with her. Him and Nurse Callaway walked through the last set of doors and into the large hallway in the front of his school. Terri was glad to be away from the girl's school and the humiliating locker room situation, but at least he was sort of alone when he was tied up, now he had to face the full wrath of the angriest school nurse Terri had ever seen.

Nurse Callaway fumbled with her keys to her nurses' station and opened the wooden door. Terri shivered as he felt it weird to stand on the cool floors of the school without any shoes on. Nurse Callaway practically slammed Terri into the small room. She slanted her eyes and pointed at him.

"Examining-table-NOW." she said in an icy tone. Terri didn't question her or even mention that sitting on the table would squish the mess he made around in his diaper even more. He nervously approached the table and sat on top of it, the paper underneath him crinkled along with his diaper. He laid back and winced as he could feel his own mess push against him, around his crack and penis. Nurse Callaway immediately tugged hard on Terri's hands so that they laid at his sides, She looped one hand under a white plastic restraint, she then went to the other side and did the same for his other hand. Next came his legs, and then finally a larger strap around his stomach. Terri laid there as she ripped off the sign that was around his neck. She took it in her hands and then stormed off slamming the door behind her in a fit of rage. Terri sat there for what seemed like forever, every thought was running rampant in his head, he had NO idea what she was going to do to him. He laid there feeling sick as his diaper began to feel horrible around him. He tried to shift his hips but as he did he heard the door creak open slowly. He turned his head to see a women's face full of glee. Her eyes lit up at the sight of him tied down on the examination table. She walked in and closed the door gently behind her and took a seat.

"Oh no, not Ms. Amber...anyone but Ms. Amber" He thought.

"I must say, I am tempted to leave because you are wearing such a stinky diaper." she said waving her hand side to side. "But I can simply not wait to see what will happen. Nurse Callaway was pretty upset. She went looking everywhere for you, she stopped by each of your classes with a heavy diaper in one hand and baby powdered in the other. She was intent on changing you right on the teacher's desk, in front of everyone." Ms. Amber said with a laugh.

Terri thought he had dodged a bullet by what she had just told him, he did not think he could have taken that kind of embarrassment, but then Ms. Amber went on.

"...So she is going to make it five times worst for you, oh, I can't wait!" she said happily as she clapped her hands. "And that sign you had around your neck when she found you...well, that was just dumb on your part, you know naughty boys will be punished even more for trying to sneak a peak at those pretty girls in their locker room."

Terri tried to yell at her that it wasn't his fault, Madison took him in there by force, he had no choice, but the only thing that came out was muffled words cut short by his pacifier. Ms. Amber spent the next ten minutes teasing Terri and asking him humiliating questions that she knew he could not answer with the pacifier in his mouth, until the small speaker on the desk spoke with a familiar voice.

"Yes, Laura, would you please bring Terri in now."

Ms. Amber shot Terri a wicked grin "Sure thing Principal Field's, just one second."

Terri groaned inside as Ms. Amber undid his restrains and pulled him off the examination table.

"Phewww, Baby Terri made a stinky didn't here?" she asked, she pushed him forward and from behind placed her hand under and in between his legs causing Terri to jump. "And he is wet wet too." she laughed as she gave him another squeeze the pushed him into the hallway. Terri was thankful that it was still in between classes and no other students were around to see him, but he walked very slow as his stomach was doing flips in anticipation as to what would happen next.

"I said move it baby!" spoke Ms. Amber from behind, giving him another big push into the front office that led to the Principal's office. Terri slowly creaked the door handle and nervously walked inside with Ms. Amber following much to Terri's anger. Principal Fields sat against the front of her desk with Nurse Callaway next to her still holding a paddle and staring daggers into him. Terri shuffled slowly along into the middle of the room. He felt cold as all three women surrounded him.

"Well?" said Principal Fields with her hands on her hips and taping her foot.

Terri didn't know what to say with the pacifier in his mouth.

"Were waiting Baby Terri, do you have something to say for yourself?"

Terri began to cry in front of them, he was so frustrated by the whole situation, by all the women that controlled his life.

"I'th was Madi'then...she did this to' me." he tried to yell and speak as best as he could while he whimpered with his paci in his mouth. His face was red and stained with tears as he continued. "Madi'then made me 'thoo it. th'ee for'th'ed me!"

Terri thought that someone would have seen how Madison acts from time to time, but accusing her of something of being anything other than a perfect angle was met by Principal Fields with disgust and even more anger. She stormed up to him and yelled.

"Are you saying that Madison...MY Madison would ever do something so cruel and mean?"

Terri shook his head "yes" frantically, he thought there was a glimmer of hope. That is until Principal Fields spoke again.

"So I suppose Madison made you a sissy bed wetter, even before you came here, I suppose Madison made you wear diapers and play with yourself, I suppose that all the complaints about a strange boy near the locker rooms was all HER fault and you are just some little innocent bystander? Is THAT it! I suppose she made you poop your diaper like the helpless little baby you are! How dare you Terri. You are in BIG trouble mister. Principal Fields shouted. She turned around and composed herself. She fixed her hair and smoother out her skirt before she turned around again.

"So, Terri this is your new list of punishments for trying to peak into the girl's cheerleading locker room." Terri was embarrassed and mad as hell at Madison, but stood there.

"As you know your aunt is gone for the weekend on business, and she asked me to look after you. I agreed, but as luck would have it Madison has asked to look after you to help her become a better babysitter in the community, I think that after you have accused her of something she would have never done, that you will do anything and everything she tells you to do. I am actually glad to get rid of you, just one whiff of that smelly diaper and I am thankful I have such a helpful niece. I must also tell you that if I hear that you disobeyed ANYTHING Madison had told you to do, then you will be attending the district cheerleading camp for the whole next week."

The anger left him as horror filled Terri.

" In the past there they have had one or two boys from different schools in the area that have misbehaved, and by the third day in at the cheer camp, well, being around that many girls...well, lets just say, they learn to act different. However, they are only forced to be under their control during the day and never has one been a bedwetter like you, so seeing as how you are a special case and in need of further education...you will be the taken to a new school's cheerleading cabin for a sleepover for each night you are there. They will be your masters for the full 24/7 you are there. I can only imagine what type of humiliating tasked they will plan for you."

Terri burst out into more tears upon hearing his fate. He blushed and cried as Principal Fields walked in a circle around him.

"shhh shhh shhh, baby Terri, it is okay, you can avoid that fate if you simply do whatever your babysitter says. Okay?" she said with a small smile. This gave him a glimmer of hope, but he would have to endure Madison and her friends for the time being.

"So that takes care of that, but now we must deal with your current punishment. So Ms. Amber if you would be so kind as to get the baby wipes and powder. She was only all to eager, as Nurse Callaway stepped forward and placed a changing mat under him.

"Okay same drill as before Baby." Principal Fields said as she preformed the same mortifying task of changing his diaper in her office in front of other people. To make the matters worst his poopy diaper brought looks of disgust to their faces. She cleaned around him and finished scrubbing his small package before ordering him up.

"But wha' abou'th the diaper?" Terri couldn't believe he was asking about getting a new diaper, but it was at least better than walking around naked in front of three gorgeous women.

"Oh you will get into a diaper soon enough wittle one." Ms. Amber said as she pulled him forward toward the Principals’ desk.

"assume the position Baby Terri!" Nurse Callaway spoke for the first time, anger still in her voice.

Terri began to whimper as he touched the desk and all of a sudden felt a slam on his behind from the paddle she had been holding causing Terri to shout. She slammed down four more, until his backside felt like fire, it was sore and red. He then felt a polished red nail slide up and over his skin. He smelled a perfume and saw a low cut blouse and a lacy black bra underneath. It was Ms. Amber seductively grabbing his arms to bring him back to the mat for his diaper.

"I know it was all Madison that did this to you" she whispered in his ear. "And I really hope you have to go to cheer camp next week, cause guess who gets to run it?" she asked, her warm tongue gently touching his sensitive ear. She gave a small girlish giggle and whispered more "I do silly, I 'll make SURE that the girls have their way with you, however they WANT TO."

"hahaha"

Terri blushed in horror and embarrassment as he saw Nurse Callaway opening a fresh diaper for him and he thought long and hard about what was to come.

"I can't let this happen, I can't go there" he kept thinking over and over

Chapter 13:

She spread open the white plastic garment and waited for the scared and exhausted boy to lay down on top of the diaper. Terri made his way forward trying to cup his penis in his hands but as he was drawn towards his embarrassment, he had to let his hands fall to their sides. Terri let Principal Fields diaper him once more. He greatly disliked the whole situation. He hated that they would snicker at his penis getting erect as she rubbed in the powder, he hated how Ms. Amber once again held his arms. Her cool finges on his flushed skin. He hated that Nurse Callaway stood above him, towering over him with a look of sweet revenge on her face. Terri then noticed as she stood over him that while Principal Fields finished the diaper job around his hips, that he got a great view up Nurse Callaway’s white skirt, to his surprise a pair of light purple and blue panties flash from underneath for a second. Terri was memorized. He hated her so much, and all the humiliating tasks he had to do, but here she was gloating that he had to wear diapers and practically be a slave to a principal and her much worst, sadistic 14 year old cheerleading niece.

He looked back to Principle Fields who didn't seem to notice, but the three women defiantly did notice his small member acting up.

"Awww, we can't send him off like that." one of them said.

"please...noo" he begged but his words were cut short when Principal Fields grabbed his manhood and began to grip the shaft up and down. To Terri's embarrassment the three women exploded into laughed as he started to fight less and less, soon Terri was in the full throws of orgasm, but his pleasure soon became his shame as they all crowded around closer and taunted him about his "wittle cummies."

The diaper was pulled over him from its original hour glass shape and sealed in place with multiple tapes, they didn't even bother to clean him up, they just let his cum seep into his enclosed thick diaper that pushed his legs apart even more. Ms. Amber brought Terri back up to his feet. He could feel the mass between his thighs, they were thick and crinkled loudly, but Terri hardly didn't mind that as much as he was openly visible that he wore diapers to anyone that would look.

"Terri...Terri, look at me when I am talking to you." Stated Principal Fields, Terri had become accustom to looking down whenever a female was in power over him, and that seemed like a lot lately, but she was intent on having him focus on her face.

"I now see that you are an anchor to this school."

"What?!" did he hear right? Dose this mean that he would get to leave the school, finally? He waited for her next words.

"And, I intend to release you from here."

"oh, what a great sentence." thought Terri. "No more horrible school here." However, Terri's victory was short lived.

"Ms. Amber will show you to back to the girl's school, to the teacher's nursery.

His heart sank.

"Mrs. Fields, I would like to accompany Laura to the girl's school and give Nurse Lisa a briefing on baby Terri here."

"hmm, I do suppose that would be alright." she said. "If anything happens I'll be here, and we only have one more period for the day...yes, I think that will be all right." Principal Fields said.

The two women looked at each other and smiled with delight as they took their charge towards the door each holding his hands.

Terri began to panic. He was hot and bothered, "but...but...M'th Feil'th, plea'th, I'm in jus'th a diaper."

Principal Fields laughed and pulled a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Oh Terri, babies don't care who sees them in diapers." She laughed again and waved them out as if that was the answer to everything.

Terri waddled along with the his two most hated women ever. Well, other than Madison, but she was more of a girl. The three of them walked upon the sidewalk in the opposite direction of the girl's high school as Terri had been, but now the other way towards the primary school. Along the way the two women gossiped and talk about whatever they wanted while Terri sucked on his paci in between them. He felt the horrible possibility that more humiliating acts lie in front of him, and worst off he thought about the cheer camp and how he would have to be on his best behavior to avoid it. He hated it all, he began to sob the closer they got to the school, his exposed chest, arms, and legs felt cold as they walked on, and to make matters worst his diaper area seemed too hot and humid, the plastic crinkled and he felt like he was about to lose his mind. He almost couldn't take it anymore, not the girls, or the diapers, or any of it. He thought about how much worst it could possibly get and he could not come up with a scenario. Blushing and angry Terri ripped his hands away from both the women and attempted to run away, tears streaked down as his face as he pumped his legs away from his captors. The sudden burst took both Nurse Callaway and Ms. Amber by surprise as they saw a little teenage boy trying to run in a bulky diaper away from them. Ms. Amber took a few steps but didn't have the ability to move quick in her red heels, however Nurse Callaway in her nursing shoes that were designed for traction, caught up with Terri with in a second, pushing him to the ground and then quickly grapping his hand.

"OH YOU, YOU MAKE ME SO MAD!" she yelled at him. She hit against his diaper with her bare hand until Ms. Amber caught up and grabbed his arms, she turned him around and held him tight just off the sidewalk.

Nurse Callaway quickly pulled his diapers down and sent another smack on his bottom. Terri felt it hurt so much due to her spanking just moments before, but in Terri's head, he had a chance to run and he took it, to get away from the embarrassment and the wet beds, but Nurse Callaway would have none of it and sent another smack along his bottom until she was tired and slowly pulled up his diapers. Terri had been bawling by the first smack and now stood, defeated. Ms. Amber secured his hands and dragged him along towards the school.

"Just you wait." she said in an angry tone to him.

It wasn't long before they reached a side door to the building, Nurse Callaway opened the door with a key and dragged Terri down a long hallway till they immediately took a sharp right and knocked on a door. Time passed a few seconds until he heard the sound of a lock being undone. Standing on the other side was a women ( no surprise to Terri) about the same height as Ms. Amber, she was cheerful looking and in her 40's she had medium long blond hair and shimmering blue eyes that welcomed them in. She wore blue scrubs and had a stethoscope around her neck, she was slightly heavier than Nurse Callaway, but only buy a small amount that made people think she was defiantly in shape for her age. With a happy grin she took in the scene and greeted them inside, she even gave Terri a cheerful nod.

"Come in, come in." she chimed.

Terri waddled in behind, worried by the situation until he noticed the room. It was nothing like Nurse Callaway's office that was stern and to the point, and a lot smaller. Nurse Lisa had an office that was colored pink and rosy with lots of frills and juvenile cartoons on the wall, on top of the office being sickly pink and frilly, attached to the examing room, was an area reserved for babies and toddlers, there was a large play pen and a changing table with an expansive shelf of diapers and plastic panties, along the wall was Hannah Montana posters and girly themes princess. Terri shuddered at the sight of prison and just wanted to be back in his own bed even if it was wet.

The three women talked without even noticing Terri as he stood there sucking on his paci, not wanting to be a bother, as his blazing red butt still hurt badly.

"Oh...well, then, we can make it work" Nurse Lisa said to Nurse Callaway and Ms. Amber. "It is only for one more period, and almost all of the other girls are gone."

Terri couldn't make out everything they were saying but Ms. Amber and Nurse Callaway both seemed slightly upset that more girls weren't around to humiliate Terri in his diapered state. They talked a few minutes more until both Ms. Amber and Nurse Callaway smiled and left, only turning around once to look at Terri and laugh before whispering to each other and taking out their phones, much to Terri's dislike.

"Ohhh'kay Terri, up on table to make sure you are dry." Nurse Lisa said, Terri had been degraded and abused so much by other women and girls but Nurse Lisa said this without sounding mean, as if she really did, just need to see if he was wet.

"I'th ahhhh" Terri tried to speak.

"Oh, that's not helping." She said as she walked towards him and untied the pacifier around his head. Terri was so happy to be rid of that cruel device around him and silently rejoiced. Nurse Lisa took it and set it on top of her desk.

"Better?" she said sweetly to him.

Terri gave an embarrassed nod to her and shifted his hands awkwardly. Nurse Lisa gave a small smile and spoke.

"Listen, I know, those women were mean, but now you just behave like a good baby for me and I won't have to give you a spanking. Mmmm'kay?" she said.

Terri moved with her command to get his diaper inspection, he sat down, his diaper shifted with him, no matter how many times he spread his legs, exposing his diapers he always felt uncomfortable in front of a female. She slid in a finger along the waist band and saw that he was dry.

"Good baby, you are dry...Oh Carly, will you come in here, the bigger baby is here and I think I will need some help."

• Like 1

Its a good story and somehow i cant turn away , but the story is starting to blur the lines between believable and lawsuit territory .

As much as i try i cant simply see someone honestly enduring this , especially at what was 16? , Usually 16 is the age where most adolescents are allowed to make their own adult decisions , and this kind of behavior just wouldnt fly . Not only is it border line illegal its cruel and unusual punishment .

All i know is i didnt take shit from teachers when i was in high school and given terrys situation unless he honestly enjoyed it , which he obviously isnt , i just dont find myself getting involved in the story as if it were me .

sorry to be harsh , i just wanted to add my points . it is good but try to keep it somewhat believable.

Chapter 14:

Out of the corner of Terri's eye he saw a girl approaching, she appeared to be his age, maybe a year older. She was pretty with a white tank top and green short shorts, her brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail and a blue ribbon wrapped in it. She seemed to care less that a sixteen year old boy was wearing a thick diaper in front of her as she strode up to him on the table.

"Yes Nurse Lisa?" she said.

"Terri, this is Carly, she is my assistant from the high school, but don't feel to bad, she has a little brother who still wets the bed too. So she is use to seeing teen boys in diapers."

"It's true..." she started out "I have to diaper my little brother, and spank him when he's been bad."

"But - but-" Terri tried to speak.

"shhhh, baby, its okay, you can relax here." said Nurse Lisa to Terri. "I've heard Principal Feilds is has a bit of a mean streak when she has to punish boys."

"Understatement of the century" thought Terri.

"Carly, do you remember that other boy last year?" she asked the cute girl standing next to her on her phone.

"Uh? Oh yeah, he had it bad." she said.

Terri knew that Nurse Lisa was a good person and was just trying to make him feel better, but hearing the things could take a turn for the worst made him feel like he was in for a lot more trouble.

"how much more horrible can it get?" he thought. "I'm wearing only diapers in front of two women"

"I heard he had to switch towns." said Carly.

"Ohhh Carly, he did not." said Nurse Lisa giving Terri a smile

"what happened to him." said Terri, unsure if he wanted to hear the answer.

"Well he was caught cheating on a final paper, so Principal Fields made him write a new paper...as I remember, he had to write it about his most embarrassing secret and recite it to the school."

"-Turns out his most embarrassing secret was that he played with him self wearing his step-sister's underwear." cut in Carly.

"Ohh stop it Carly, you're scaring the poor boy."

"What? it's true, after his step-sister found out his mother made him wear panties and a skirt for a whole week to school. Serves him right." she finished and looked back down at her phone, brushing the hair from her face.

"Well, I don't know about all that, but you are okay here honey." she smoothed out his diaper and helped him off the table, "Now come over here and sit in the play pen while me and Carly finish our paperwork in the office.

Terri was glad to have a women not humiliating him or forcing him to wet himself.

"This is weird, I’m actually glad to sit in a play pen." he thought. And he was really glad, no one made fun of him or teased him. He basically sat in the pen for a few hours, sometimes, Carly would walk by and ask him if he was wet or needed a change, which he looked at the floor and softly told her "no" and then she would be gone to perform some other aspect of her job. She truly did seem not to care. Nurse Lisa would give him a smile as she passed and Terri felt, in a long time, not horrible, it was true he was in a very girly nursery, in a diaper, around females, but this was different he felt secure. Soon Terri closed his eyes and fell asleep. He started with a horrible dream, in his mind he could see a huge crowd of cheerleaders, all beautiful and wearing extremely short skirts and they all be can laughing at him, in his dream he looked down and saw that he was wetting his pants in front of all of them (in the play pen he actually did start wetting his diaper), then he felt all of their hands grabbing at him to strip in naked. He stood there until he saw one of them walking up holding a diaper with a evil grin on her face. He felt degraded and terrible until he felt a nudge on his shoulder. Terri awoke and saw that the school day was over, he glanced up and saw a pretty face of Nurse Lisa gently waking him up.

"Morning sleepy head, school is over, you can go home now big guy." she said sweetly to him. "come on, lets get you up." she helped Terri stand up and step out of the play pen. "here you go...sorry Terri, it's all we had, this is a girl's school after all." she said holding up a pair of pink sandals, "you can wear these, so you don't hurt your feet."

Terri inwardly groaned but slipped the sandals on anyways.

"Oh look Nurse Lisa, he wet himself." said Carly in a loving tone rather than a evil tone.

Nurse Lisa looked down and noticed the sagging diaper. "Oh well, the day is pretty much over, he can wait till his babysitter changes him.

"BABYSITTER!" remembered Terri "oh no, Madison!"

Terri had been treated so nicely he forgot about Madison. He was about to open his mouth and tell them that he can't leave, he was going to tell them all the nasty things she would do to him, but as he got the courage to talk the door opened and she strolled in with a HUGE smile on her face.

"awww, there's my wittle baby." she walked up to Terri swinging her hips side to side. Terri wanted to yell at her called her a "bitch" and run, but he kept his feet planted and his mouth shout out of fear of what the 14 year old girl would do to him and the ever looming punishment of going to cheer camp.

"Oh Maddy, how are you?" asked Nurse Lisa as if she was the sweetest thing.

"Oh I volunteered to babysit this little guy here." she said pointing a finger to Terri who fumed with anger, he hated being talked about as if he wasn't there.

"Well that is just so sweet of you, and if I can be honest, I thing your aunt would have been to hard on Terri here."

"WHAT!?" he thought, he knew Madison would be five times more worst than Principal Fields would ever be, "how come no ones sees this?.

"Well you made need to change him, it looks like he did wettums in his didee." said Nurse Lisa. She probably didn't mean to say it so childish, but working in a nursery for a few years made her words unintentional, although Madison lapped it up with a smile.

"I can see, well lets go BABY Terri." Madison said grapping a hold of his hand and walked him out the door. Both Nurse Lisa and Carly waved at him as they left. Terri and Madison made it down the hall which seemed to have cleared out quickly being the end of the day, they did pass by two girls who pointed and snickered to each other before they skipped away. Terri already felt horrible and ashamed. They both turned a corner when Madison was sure that Nurse Lisa and Carly couldn't hear her.

"You little diaper bitch, put this on." yelled Madison to Terri. She held out a pink dog collar.

"Madison...no, please." started Terri.

"Fine don't put it on..." she said in a causal tone, Terri was stunned until she spoke again. "I'm sure the girls will make you wear it at cheer camp."

Terri blushed and with his trembling hands grabbed the collar and hooked it on his neck, Madison's smile grew from ear to ear as she took the leash and dragged Terri along. "Hurry up Terri, the bus isn't going to wait forever." Terri felt himself become sick.

"Madison, please don't make me go on the bus, I-I-I’m wearing only a diaper...pleeeease."

"Shut it Baby Terri, not another word out of you or...cheer camp."

Terri knew she held the largest card in the deck. He closed his mouth and blushed hotly as they walked to the last bus waiting near the school. Terri resisted and lagged behind until Madison gave it a hard tug.

"Lets MOVE it baby, or help me I will pull down your diapers and spank you right here and now!" she yelled at him.

Terri began to cry and turn red as they walked onto the bus, a large group of younger girls near the front burst out laughing when they saw his diapers. They squeezed his patted behind as he was dragged towards the back where Madison’s friends sat. They each took turns telling Terri what a sissy baby he was, teasing and taunting him. Allison forced his legs apart and placed a hand on his diaper and felt that he was wet.

"Well girls, I think we need to stop and get the wittle baby here some new diapers before he makes a wittle puddle on the ground." she said making Terri blush even more.

"I agree, if we want to do everything we have planned for him, we will need a lot more diapers." said Kelly

"Oh Terri, we are going to have SO much fun humiliating you tonight, you can not imagine how much we plan to degrade you while you sit in a wet and messy diaper!" said Madison.

The look of horror on his face caused the girls to laugh and giggle at him as Terri began to cry again.

Chapter 15:

Terri kept his head bowed low looking at the ground while the girls giggled and talked to each other about their charge. Terri's legs felt cold pressed against the leather seats on the bus, he sat there in only his diaper and a pair of pink sandals, he felt so naked with out wearing anything else, the bus stopped every once and awhile and one or two of the girls would get off, usually pulling out their cell phones and take a quick picture of the boy in the diaper near the back before running off with a story to tell their mothers. Before to long Terri felt a small tug on his neck as he suddenly looked up from the ground and saw Madison in the aisle pulling light on his leash.

"Come on baby, we don't have all day." she said coolly as Terri stood up, defeated and followed her out of the bus. Terri felt her walk behind him and unhook the leash but still keep the collar on, and much to his horror he realized that he was standing in the mall parking lot.

"Oh please Madison...please. I'm only wearing a diaper, I've got nothing to cover myself up with."

"Well, silly, that is the reason we are at the mall, to do some shopping...duh" said Allison which got a few laughs from the other girls. Madison stood with a cruel smile on her perfect lips.

"Now, we can't have wittle baby embarrassing us." Madison said "So here is 20 bucks, go into the Walgreens here and buy yourself a package of Depends extra-absorbent overnight diapers and then meet us here." she said writing down on a note from her purse...you have 15 minutes. Oh, and don't try and do anything funny, if you are one second late, or I see you wearing something other than a thick diaper, I'll pull your baby pants down, and expose your little dick to the whole mall as I spank you, and then you'll be spending a REAL hell week at cheer camp...got it sissy bitch?" she said in a mock sweet voice, giving a small slap to his already red face.

The girls walked off laughing to each other in the other direction, leaving baby Terri standing in the parking lot in only a diaper, pink sandals, and a dog collar around his neck, he thought he must look completely ridiculous, a 16 year old boy, being punished by a group of teenage girls two years younger than him. Terri looked around, it was still early and not a lot of people were around to see him. He paused for a moment and thought about running away, running away from his mean aunt who tied him down to his bed with her panties and forced him to wet the bed, and then invited the cute girl from next door to witness his humiliation. To run away from Principle Fields who mocked him and masturbated him in front of the school staff while she changed his wet and stinky diaper. Run away from Ms. Amber and Nurse Callaway who's only goal it was, was to humiliate the poor boy for their own pleasure. But mostly to run away from Madison and her girlfriends, who sinisterly wanted to expose Terri in the most embarrassing and mortifying ways, public diaper changes, humiliation, taunting, teasing, tying him up in the girl's locker room, making him play with him self in front of them, being their complete diaper dependent sissy slave. However, no matter how much Terri thought about running away, he knew that if he even looked away in the wrong direction he would be sent to a week of more humiliation and punishments than he could dream of, all in front of what was to be hundreds of girls during cheer camp. With a heavy sign Terri waddled towards the doors of Walgreens and wished the ground would swallow him up.

Terri stepped past the automatic doors and felt the cold air conditioning hit him hard. He took a few more paces quickly. He shuffled into the store that was almost empty. A lucky break for him. Terri awkwardly snuck down the isle away from the front desk where he hoped no one paid him any attention. However he knew that at one point who ever was up front would be blind so they couldn't see the miserable baby buying more diapers. Terri walked down the rows looking for the green plastic case that had the Depends diapers. It wasn't before long that he found them, he felt nervous as butterflies buzzed in his stomach. He felt his own diaper crinkle loudly around his waist. With his mouth dry he grabbed the plastic and lowered his head hoping to not make any eye contact in the store. He hurried towards the front counter, hoping the whole process would go by faster than it would.

It wasn't until Terri placed the diapers on the counter that the young girl looked up from her magazine and took in the sight. Terri's hands were shaking and he was close to tears as he held out the money waiting for something to happen.

"Oh my gawd!" the girl said, placing a hand over her mouth. She looked at the poor boy and stifled a laugh as she chewed loudly on the gum she had in her mouth.

"aww do you need these diapers?" she asked. She was a cute red head probably in her early 20's or late teens, she had on a white tank top and blue jeans, her hair hung loose and she wore a red vest that had her name tag on it "Becky" it said as she rang up the diapers. "Now, do you want a bag for these?" she said very slow. Terri thought she was taking her time on purpose, making him stand longer before her while he began to wet himself right there in the store waiting for a pretty young girl to sell him Depends diapers.

"OH! hahaha" she said as she pointed a finger down at his crotch which had turned clearly yellow, the harsh lights above did little to hide the fact that he had just wet himself as the discolor in the front of his diaper was very noticeable to all.

"Looks like you really do need diapers, if *I* was your babysitter, I’d march you into the ladies room right now and change you...you are so pathetic, tell me wittle baby what is your name?" she gawked at him.

Terri tried to quickly think of something else to say other than his real name, but under the humiliating stress his mind was blank and all he could do was mumble his real name to her.

"haha, well baby Terri, I hope we see each other again." she said.

It was to much for Terri, he threw the twenty dollar bill at the girl and grabbed the diapers off the counter and ran away from the Walgreens without his change. Terri ran out side the mall as fast as the pink sandals would allow him to move until he suddenly stopped. He looked in his hand and saw where Madison had told to meet her, he looked up at a large clock near the mall entrance and saw that he only had three minutes. The note said

"BABY TERRI,

MEET ME AND MY FRIENDS

IN THE WOMEN'S SECTION AT MACY'S,

& YOU BETTER STILL BE IN DIAPERS

YOUR MASTER

LUV MADDY"

Madison had written it in pink ink with a large heart around her name in a mocking way. As much as it hurt Terri to comply with her every wish, cheer camp would be worlds worst so with a sign Terri began to hurry towards Macy's with the diapers in his hands and a red face.