LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seattle Diaper Sighting

Last night I went to the Cuff, a local gay dance bar. When I headed out to the patio area I saw a group of guys standing around in diapers, some with and some without their shirts. A couple more eventually took off their pants revealing their diapers, and a few of their buddies (in a show of solidarity, perhaps?) stripped down to their briefs. During the couple hours I was there, they made their ways around the bar complex and even out onto the dancefloor.

I was struck by something. Had it just been a group of buddies deciding to have some fun, they probably would have bought a package of Depends and split it among themselves. But all of them were wearing more premium diapers, and there were at least a few different brands and patterns among them. That made me wonder if there was more to their story than that.

I was interested in seeing how others reacted. They got a few smiles and people coming up to say something, but most folks seemed pretty indifferent to it. The Cuff crowd has pretty much seen everything at some point.

It made for a more enjoyable evening out than I was expecting.

Couldn't have been the BA people from UW, because they usually get their crazy stuff done on Thursday nights and it usually involves the Drumheller fountain on campus.

For some reason, this got me thinking about the Blue Oyster Bar from Police Academy. Remember how unsuspecting people were lured there as a prank, lol.

• 6 months later...

The Cuff marked Halloween last night. I believe it was the group I spotted last April that was there and once again diapered. One wore a diaper and shirt. A second was dressed baby-like, with footie PJs and an paci, and clearly wearing a bulky diaper underneath. The others were just in street clothes, but two of them dropped trousers for a bit, showing off their diapers to their buddies - one of the two even had plastic pants over his diaper.

Separate from this group was a pair of guys dressed up adorably as matching babies for their costumes, including premium disposable diapers.

Happy Halloween

It's one thing to see someone in diapers but I think it's kinda neat to see someone wearing obviously premium diapers like Bambino's or Molicares. That shows the effort they put into obtaining those diapers :)