LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Side of the road

I went out of town for the past week to do some automotive hoist repairs and install two new 12,000 lb. hoists.

I have to wear a diaper on long drives so I don't have to stop at every bathroom along the way.

Finding a good place to change when all the towns along the way are small can be difficult.

Must have drank more coffee than I realized and thought the diaper would hold until the next town, but looked down and realized my pants and truck seat were wet.

Stopped at the next pullout and had to change my diaper, pp, and pants standing next to the side of the road.

Fortunately I have a supercab 4 door so both doors open provide a bit of cover.

A bit of an new experience for me, next time I think I will stop at that run down gas station.

Back in the late 1940' and early to middle 50's, men and boys had the option to pull up along the side of the road in a wooded area and "go behind a tree" aka "see a man about a horse". Which is why, when I was little. little girls under 8 years old wore diapers for long trips (2 or more hours)

it seems that very good concrete and rope are not the only "lost arts of the Ancients"