LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No Child Left Behind

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Continue from 17 October:

I woke up extra early and wandering into the bathroom, I found that my overnight pad was soaked. Damnit, I thought, stripping naked and throwing the pad in the bin, how could I make it through with just a nappy today? Yeah, it's exam/test time, where we girls not only where a nappy but only that an a slightly translucent gown in the exam hall. All due to the past history of girls cheating during tests. I told dad many times that this is too extreme, but no, he and his jolly gang of senior teacher's wouldn't budget. Shower done and hair come, I fished out a tampon and managed to insert it in on my second try. Next. walked naked back to my room and look at my knickers. I'll miss you for the day, I thought and regrettably dragged out a nappy . Having taped it on many times, I still couldn't get it right and had to re-adjust the tapes.

Downstairs, I found a note from dad. "Had to leave for the school early. Good luck today pumpkin." Yeah, thanks dad. Good luck to my uterus from not bleeding too much. I looked around the kitchen and decided to go light by draining a thick cuppa tea and grabbing two muffins and a banana which I finished on the way to the bus stop. "Hey, hey," my friend Sian, a Welsh girl who cared alot more about children than anything else. "How's you today?"

I mumbled an ok and she immediately continued asking why I was so glum. I mouthed the word "PERIOD" to her and she argued back that it is just life. "Well, you know, you dad made us all wear nappies," she said. As if you don't know nappies aren't for periods, I thought. As we alighted at the school gates, I felt a signal from my bladder. Darn, must be that large cup of tea and the extra juice I drank along with the quick breakfast. Normally as a girl, I would have held it until the loo, but this was much different. Telling Sian to walk ahead, I stood by the gates, squatted a bit then answered the call of nature. I hope it's not too much, I thought, then followed the line of girls inside. As per usual, there was a duty teacher checking if we were wearing the right "equipment". "Well, hello Lauren," the science teacher said as I lifted my skirt to show her. "Pass. Have a good day today."

It was still about an hour to go before we were had to have our first exam so I spent the remainder in the library brushing up on my books and notes again. We girls usually had to enter the side room to change out by twenty minutes to the hour so I paced myself. That is, until I felt my bladder signal again and another splash of warmth hit the darn thickness around my legs. Damn I thought, how much more can the nappy hold? The rule was tight during exams, no toilet breaks at all so girls would even have to poo in their nappy--yucks. I didn't want to sit in a partly or quite soggy nappy so the only option was to head out to the nurse, dear Nurse Jenna.

"Hello Lauren," she greeted me. "How're you today?"

"Ok,' I said, quickly snapping off my skirt. Could I have a quick change?"

"Well, it's only a third of the way down," the nurse pointed out and I looked.

"I don't wanna sit in a partly used nappy."

"Ok," so I braced myself for the humiliation as I undid my tights and she untaped the nappy. "Monthly time," she noted and I said yeah.

"I can give you a new tampon as well," and I didn't argue. A couple of minutes later, I was changed into new of both items and with another load of luck, I headed for the side room. The rules called for everything to be removed--uniform, bra, watches, earrings and even hair clips. So you could imagine the scene as girls stripped and stood naked in just their nappies. Everything even meant tights--the exam hall was heated. All of our

• 1 month later...

From light-blue uniforms to diapers

By Amanda Lu

In Part 1, I explained how SCGS has made it mandatory for their girls to wear diapers instead of their panties and shorts to school. I now meet up with two parents with two different views on this new school rule--Mr. Ang Wee Kiong and Mrs Ng Chee Koon.

AL: Mr. Ang, Mrs Ng welcome. Could I start with an opening statement from both of you?

Mrs Ng: This ruling sucks lah. Girls are toilet-trained when they are very young end of story. Why make girls wear diapers? It doesn't help improve anything but embarrass them. Stupid policy!

Mr. Ang: I love it!!! My daughter used to be a rascal before hand. Now, she's a quai (pleasant) girl who has improved her behaviour and her grades.

Mrs Ng: (Fidgets and wants to talk.)

AL: Mr. Ang, how so? Did she immediately change?

Mr. Ang: No, not immediately. But once she was made to sit down through lessons and remedials without heading to the toilet (except for number two) she finally had no where to go but to listen and study. The teachers ensured that even outside classes, she wears the diapers so that she doesn't waste time in the toilet or cheat and stay there doing nothing.

Mrs Ng: Doesn't happen to my daughter.

AL: Was there any change at all with your daughter after the ruling?

Mrs Ng: Nothing, except a 13 year old with growing breasts but made to wear baby clothing.

Mr Ang: It's not baby clothing. The diapers keep girls from going to the toilet unnecessarily and the rowdy ones in her her class have quieten down.

Mrs Ng: Well, there's no change for my daughter. She practically waits for school to end now just to take off the silly diapers and get back into her big girl panties.

Mr. Ang: Well, sometimes my daughter still wears them at home.

Mrs Ng: That's crazy.

Mr. Ang: Because the diaper she wore at school wasn't fully used...

I end the interview here. A short part, but part 3 will shoe me shadowing several girls.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This continues from the story from the post 13/12/2015

"The time is now 9 am, you may turn over your papers and begin." All of us did so and I started scribbling rapidly. I breezed through the first few questions with ease until I struck a question about volumes and spheres. As I paused to recollect my facts, I felt the urge to pee. Well, daddy make this special rule, so I focused on the question as I let my pee flow out against the nappy. At the same time, my uterus was also emptying its lining against the icky tampon. Finally, I scribbled down what I thought was the answer and turned the page. I felt my pee dribble out again as I faced an even tougher question. Just as I changed my pen, a foul stench filled the all. Yikes, some girl pooped in her nappy. It wasn't the first time I smelt that but boy it really distracts you. I looked around but it wasn't that easy to identify the culprit--the perpetrator would be 'targeted' for hours or even days later. Bearing the pugent odour, I wrote another lots of mathematical mumbo-jumbo just as the head invigilator called out '15 minutes more'. Frantic, I again scribbled something down. But just as I cancelled it and wrote something else, I felt the need to poo. Must be this morning's brekkie. Damn it,

"Hey, you alright?" Sian asked as I plopped back on chair next to her. We were in a holding room for all students taking exams since our next one was due in 45 minutes.

"Stomach trouble," I grumbled.

"Well you have your nappy on," she commented as if that was a natural part of clothing.

"But a girl should be able to hold it till the loo."

"Your dad's ruling not mine."

"Shall we revise?" I changed the subject and we got out our Geography notes to revise. Geography generally is easier than maths in my view, but with my period and the events of the last hour, it was a bit more difficult to cramp the facts into my head. Once back in the hall, we were re-checked for any marks on our bodies, silly move that was added along with the nappy and gown wearing--as if anyone would write anything given our humiliated state! Once more the call was made and everyone was frantically writing away--there were more questions in the same time period so that meant less time per question. This time, I didn't even wee in a bit in my new nappy and no other girl pooped (or maybe they did but not enough to stink the room). Pens down, I heaved a sigh of relief since the next part was a longer break, one where we were allowed to get food.

"Hey Lauren, save me a seat will you? I need to get changed," I noticed Sian had soaked the front part of her nappy. Nodding, I head for the cafeteria in my gown and nappy.

Short one, TBC.