LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teen mom Isabelle (private baby_james and babygirlissabelle)

Baby_James

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He rubs his eyes still sleeping his thumb in his mouth as he sat on the potty. He waited for mom to come back although he didn't like sitting for long and he was still really tired. "Mommy can you wead me pwease" as he saw mommy come back in the room and he held his arms up

"Mommy can you stay till i sweep please...." he says in such a soft innocent voice a shot he didn't want mommy to leave his side yet. Mommy was so busy with work ams school he didn't get to snuggle as much with her like he used to

James wakes up in the morning sucking his pacifier and sees mommy still sleeping and doesnt want to bother mommy so he climbs out of her bed and waddles off and starts to play in the living room pressing some of his toys as they light up for him and he laughs and wants mommy to join the fun and he goes back to her room and holds the toy up "mommy mommy pway pway

"But...u sweeping mommy" as he plays with his finding dory book. It's one of the books that has buttons on it that light up and talk back. He doesn't know the words but likes the sounds and lights as he babbles a little and keeps playing "mommy home?" James asks trying to see if he gets to have the whole day to himself with mommy

I stand up in he bed and jump up and down "YAYY!!!!! Mommy pway!! Mommy pway" getting an eager burst of energy knowing I get a day with just mommy. "Oh oh I humwry...can we go pway at the park....oh and I wanna play in the wawa too...ohh and ovie ovie!