LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's Two More?

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carrie looked around and saw the time on the clock. Another hour had passed. Thriving on her routine, she wandered away towards the bathroom to try and go potty like she usually did. At home and school, they had little pictures with simple instructions to help her do it on her own. They were simple, but instructional. She looked around the bathroom with her fingers in her mouth a little confused.

(I guess. But she won't always have to go every hour. She'll go to the bathroom, but won't always go. It's more of a routine to get her used to using the toilet and being in the bathroom and learning what to do and less of her needing to go that often.)

Carrie was digging through the suitcase when her brother came over. She had soaked her jeans and her training panties, leaving a small trail from the puddle in the bathroom.

Macy frowned. Carrie wasn't playing with it at the moment. She didn't see what was wrong with taking it.

Being only three years old, she didn't have much experience sharing. She was used to being given everything she wanted. She didn't have much interaction with kids her age.

She cried and reached back for the hippo toy. She only wanted to play with the girl. She didn't understand what she did wrong.

David gave the Hippo back to Carrie, and then he bent back down in front of the crying toddler.

"You can't just take things," he told her.

"I was tryin' ta pay wit her but he took the toy from my hand and got mad at me. I was only tryin' to pay wit her." Macy explained sadly.

She didn't have the capacity to understand that Carrie was different or needed special care and attention. She just knew that she tried to play but the boy got upset with her.