LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher student rp(private with Babygoth)

BabyWarlock

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anna took Tain over to the bedwetting part to show Tain what they had Anna right away pick up mattres cover first then walk over to the diapers and pull ups "okay how much do you wet ?" Anna whisper to Tain

"Sure honey we can go look at some now " Anna answer like it was normal for a 15 year old to ask her that, she let Tain go a head of her as they wherent that far down from were they where now as he left she change her mind about the pull ups and put them back and then put the more babyish diapers in the cart and pick up a few packs to last a while before going to Tain "pick three honey just in case " Anna says

"Sure there was one more I thought you might like but that can wait if you really want to go home " Anna said not wanting the young boy feel like he had to stay out if he didn't want to so gave him a choice

"Sure since you ask so nicely " Anna said with a smile as she payed took everything to the car put them away and put Tain in the car before getting in her self and driving to build a bear for Tain surprise she hope he would like it

Tain looked out the window as they drove to build-a-bear. "Where are we going?", he asked as Anna had experienced multiple times in her class, Tain was very inquisitive an aspect of his personality only contained by the beatings frim his father.

"You will know as soon as I pull in " Anna answer very wear of it that why when it came to teaching Tain she did it differently from how she teaches the rest of the students as everyone of them couldn't be taught in the same way and Tain was no different she pulled in and park before getting Tain out to show them were they where "well do you like your surprise ?" Anna ask a little worry that he wouldn't

Tain nodded, "Yes I'm sure Anna, but can I get a collar for him?" He asked, slightly nervous, he thought he'd asked wa too much of his teacher already, she'd bought him everything he asked for and was afraid it was just too much.