LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Katie looked down at her lap. She didn't want to lie to her father, but she didn't want to tell him that she was fat. She knew he'd just deny it and say she's beautiful and even if she was chubby they'd still love her.

"Everyone says I'm fat! Okay dad?!" Katie snapped, giant tears running down her pale, freckled face. "I'm so starving all the time but everyone thinks I'm fat at school. I got laughed at so much at swim try outs because my suit was baggy on me! Everyone thought I was wearing a size big so i could hide how fat I am. My suit doesn't fit me anymore but I didn't want to tell you or mom. I know they're expensive and especially now with the other girl at home you guys don't need to pay for another bathing suit for me because I can't fit into it anymore." She looked away, feeling emotionally raw.

"I don't feel like I have the flu." Katie said softly. She moved away from her father. He didn't acknowledge what she had said to him. Nor did he even pick up on the fact that if she wasn't on the swim team she wouldn't need a competitive suit. She felt like all that mattered was what was wrong with her.

"I don't know." Katie said softly. "Whatever you think."

She stood up when he tried to put her in his lap. "Stop it! I'm not a little kid anymore!" She groaned and stomped to the car. She buckled herself in and slammed the door shut. She felt like screaming.