LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Far Far Away.... There was a cry that nobody could here.

Skylove27

The men looked at her like they didn't believe her.

One of them put a gag over her mouth and a strap of cloth over her eyes so they wouldn't have to look at her and get soft again.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molly started to cry more when the men gagged her and covered her eyes. She really screwed up. There was no way they would let her use the bathroom now. She tried to hold it as long as she could. She was constantly sniffling from crying. She wanted to tell them she wouldn't do it again.

Eventually, after four hours, her sides and bladder were aching from needing to go, and she likely damaged herself hold it so long, and still, they were at least two hours from their destination.

Molly felt hungry and her mouth was dry. She had cried for awhile. She felt like she couldn't hold it longer and she ached so much. Before she knew she was peeing and she couldn't stop it. It still hurt. Molly started to cry again but her cries were muffled of course.

The men made her sit in her urine until they came to the docks about two hours later.

They then put her on the floor of the van and pulled off her wet pants and panties.

One of them then put her in a clean pair of panties but no pants as they didn't have anymore pants for her, and they brought her down to the docks in just a shirt and panties.

They pushed her into a crate that had holes in it with Chinese writing, and then went to work closing it up.

"Remember not one sound, and don't pee your pants until we come to get you out," one of the men told her.

"Yes, but it will take a few days to heal, and it will probably burn the first time you use it if the sores are open, honey."

He smiled.

"Because you did what was natural, and we responded in a way that was natural.

"Okay. Um... Can you look away though? I won't run I already feel awkward enough when you pull down my pants. stuff. Where is this ship taking us?" Molly asks. She wasn't looking forward to the answer. She figured somewhere in China since he said very few speak English mostly Chinese.

He couldn't hear her on the other side of the door, so didn't answer.

After a bit, though, he finally opened the door and walked in.

"Did you get it all taken care of?" he asked her.

"Not if you are a good girl and do everything you are told, and even if you have to go potty badly, but I need you to wait, as long as you try to wait instead of running off away from me, then no, you will not have to go back in the box.