LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Funny conversation with my roommates.

Hey, so I wanted share a quick funny little story with everyone. I live with 3 of my friends in a good sized house that we rent. My roommates are really cool, but I would never tell them I wear diapers for the reason I wear them. I do have some bowel issues, and a few times a year where I have small to moderate accidents, and my roommates are aware of this, as we usually all joke about it (we all have a weird sense of humor). Well, the other night I was drinking and worked up a pretty good buzz and we got on the subject of pooping your pants. I told them that when I get my annual stomach bug (as it always seems) that I end up having accidents in the bed and wear diapers. We were all laughing and they weren't weirded out by it. One of my roommates then asked me, "so when you have a diaper on, have you ever peed in it for the hell of it?" I said, "well yeah, of course, its a diaper. What else are they for?" We all laughed pretty good. I would still never tell them that I wear as often as I do, but if for some reason they were to find one of my diapers or see me wearing one, they wouldn't be surprised.