LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did I ask inappropriate questions?

So social skills are a foreign language to me. I don't understand them and such. Any who I was at a convention and had a diaperfur badge on and asked some questions in a medical panel that I was in while I was waiting for the next panel to start. Basically they were talking about patients and pooping and such so I felt my questions would fit right in. I asked "why hospitals don't get

What type of convention was it?

If it was a convention for video games or comics or something then yes, I can understand why wearing a diaperfur badge and asking questions like that would be inappropriate. If it was a fetish or ABDL convention then I'm not so sure and I would guess more details are required on exactly how things were said and who the people you were talking to were.

1 minute ago, Elfy said:

What type of convention was it?

If it was a convention for video games or comics or something then yes, I can understand why wearing a diaperfur badge and asking questions like that would be inappropriate. If it was a fetish or ABDL convention then I'm not so sure and I would guess more details are required on exactly how things were said and who the people you were talking to were.

Furry convention and everyone else in the panel room was an EMT