LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What? Three more?

Ishigreensa

When they got inside Emma dropped the prescription off and was told it would be ready in about 15 minutes. She took Heidi's hand and led her to the diaper aisle. "Now, I know we got you the Goodnites to wear to bed. Do you want to wear those during the day as well, or would you rather have diapers like you wore in the hospital?" She knew the goodnites wouldn't hold as much, but they would be more discreet and she wanted Heidi to decide which she wanted. She just hadn't wanted to ask her in the car, in front of all the other girls.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If those other things leak," she said looking down, "My bed is going to be hard to sleep in all wet.

"Heidi, you don't have to pee your pants. You're not supposed to hold your bowel movements in for more than 5 minutes, but you can hold your pee longer than that," Emma corrected. "But yes, we can get the thicker diapers for night time. Of you don't want to be seen by anyone, you can go back to the car. I'll be out as soon as the prescription is ready."

"Thank you, mommy," Heidi said hugging her and going out to the car just as Kim was squirming badly and was in danger of peeing on Kelly who had no where to sit but on her lap.

"Oh, I'm glad you are out here," Mike told Heidi.

Mike sighed.

"Like I told you, I can be patient with the little one, and even understand the eight year old when she's 'out of it,' but I have a hard time wrapping myself around the idea an eight year old does it while she's awake or especially a twelve year old, so I am really going to have to ask you take care of them when they do it, because I just don't know if I can be patient with them, honey."

He sighed again.

Kelly just rolled her eyes and hoped they'd be home soon. The pee smell was bothering her, and she was sick of listening to everyone talk about pee and poop.

"I already told you I'd take care on them. Okay? Relax." Emma was a bit on edge after being in the hospital and just wanted to go home and relax in peace and quiet for a while.

They were soon home, and Mike got out of the car and walked around to let Heidi and Kelly out.

"Kelly, go take your little sister and go play, okay?

(still without a computer and posting from my phone is a pain in the ass. Just got my tax refund so hopefully I'll be getting a new laptop soon and then I'll be back to posting regularly.)

Emma nodded. "He's right. Trust me, if he's mad, you'll know it."