LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"My Girlfriends Sisters Baby"

" My Girlfriends Sisters Baby "

( CHAPTER 27 )

With Beths' announcement, I tried to watch and see what the reactions of everyone was, but every time I looked at someone, they just gave me a condescending smile, as if they wanted to say, "It's alright Baby Boy, we still love you, even if you do like making potty pants".

I did however notice that a lot of them raised their hands in an effort to ask a question, Beth laughed and calmly said, "Patience Ladies, I promise, that not only will Kim, Elly and I answer all of your questions, so will Baby Robby, if asked, and he, as well as all of us, will answer every question, as quickly and honestly, as humanly possible".

BETH = For now though ladies, I ask that you just be patient and listen to what I have to tell you, and I promise you, all of you, we will have a question and answering session immediately following my explanation of what we're doing with Baby Robby, and why!

Beth kneels down beside me and does a quick diaper check by inserting 2 fingers into my diaper area, on the inside of my legs, at the thighs, carefully raising the diaper and peeking in, then quickly lets go, pats the front of my diaper in the crotch area, then with an over exaggerated " EEWWWW, YUCKY ", she stands, wrinkles her nose and says, " WOW, MY BOYFRIEND SURE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY-ACT, HE MUST HAVE BEEN TAKING LESSONS FROM CASSIDY ", everyone laughed and Kim, who was sitting directly behind me, smiled, nodded her head yes and waved her hand in front of her nose.

I noticed that while Beth was explaining the entire situation, including such details as the spilled drink incident, the police officer traffic stop incident, and even the daycare and nursing home experiences, almost everyone smiled, giggled, and even laughed at times, I was shocked that none of them were upset, this was quite confusing to me, although I was quite sure that there would still be a ton of questions following Beth's statement, and I could only hope that none of the questions would be directed towards me, to answer, personally.

As Beth neared the end of her narrative, taking almost 45 minutes, I had wet my diaper some more, and I noticed that Amber and Ashley, whom had been sitting straight across from me, were staring straight at the crotch area of my diaper and giggling, I looked down only to see the front of my already discolored diaper, turning a darker shade of discoloration as the diaper got wetter. Beth must have noticed Amber and Ashleys giggles and asked them, if there was anything that the two wanted to share with the group. Amber immediately pointed towards the wet, darkened crotch area of my diaper and announced so everyone could hear, " If Baby Robby really was just pretending to be a baby, then he was giving an Academy Award performance, because he just wet his diaper, in front of all of us, AGAIN!!!!!!!!"

Everyone immediately, even Kim and the ladies behind me, looked to see what Amber was talking about, and all started laughing as they spotted the front of my diaper. Beth then told everyone that she was done and if anyone felt that they were disgusted by all of this or if they felt they wanted nothing more to do with the fantasy, they would be excused with no hard feelings and that her, Kim, Elly, and especially Baby Robby, were sorry for misleading them. To my utter shock, a lot of them talked among themselves, but no one got up to leave.

Beth then said, "Alrighty then, let's get started, we'll start with anyone raising their hand", right away, about a half a dozen hands went up into the air, Beth pointed to Sharon, the nurses aide from the nursing home, we'll start with you two and work our way around the room until we're all done and satisfied with the answers..........

SHARON = O-K, this question is to Robby, with everything that happened to you in the past few days , including having your diapers changed and your bottom wiped clean by Teri and myself at the nursing home, DO YOU THINK YOUR FANTASY HAS BEEN FULFILLED & ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH HAVING ACTUALLY LIVED IT?

Beth quickly cautioned me to answer this and all questions truthfully and to look directly at each person who asked the question when doing so ..............

I looked at Sharon, and said, "Yes this is what my fantasy was and to a point it's been fulfilled, but after talking it over with Beth, I realized that there was still something missing so she has agreed to help me by continuing with the fantasy for a couple more days"

Beth immediately intervened and said, "Robby, didn't we both already figure out what it was that you still wanted or needed to fulfill your fantasy, tell Sharon what it is that you're looking for"

I looked at Sharon and quietly said, "More Humiliation", Beth said, "What was that Robby, a little louder so everyone can hear"

Once again I said "MORE HUMILIATION", Sharon smiled and I could see almost everyone in the room had a bit of a shocked look on their face.

TERI = So tell me then Robby, by more humiliation, are you saying that you prefer to not only be treated like a baby, but you also want to be talked to like we would a baby, no matter where we are or who's near us, and that would be humiliating to you"

I immediately answered yes, I wanted to be talked to like you would a baby and the humiliation and embarrassment would come from whom ever we were around or with at the time you talked to me as if I was still a baby.

CINDY = (As she walks over to me, kneels down beside me, wrinkles her nose, pats the front of my crotch and says), So tell me Big Boy, what excites you more, having your little baby sized wee-wee played with, wiped and cleaned while you're getting your diaper changed, or, (she grabs the bottom part of my diaper, squeezes and says), you sitting around in a soaked, messy, yucky-yuck diaper and having the mess squish against your bottom?

Blushingly, I said, they both kind of excite me, I like the feel of it both ways, Lori quickly replied, "Yea, I thought so, since not only have I changed you and witnessed you getting a little aroused, but also due to the fact that you've been sitting and squishing around in this messy diaper for almost 2 hours now and not once have you asked Beth or anyone else to change you or get you out of it"

I just sat there, my head down, and shifted a little bit, causing the mess on my bottom and in my diaper to smear around a little more, causing Cindy to smile and pat my diapered crotch area again.

AMBER = Sooooooo Baby Boy, are you saying, that if when you was at the Mall Nursery with Ashley and myself, and we would have just gone ahead and changed you up front, near the big windows to the mall, possibly exposing you to passer-by's, that would have been the type of humiliation you were seeking?

I immediately answered NO, I did not want to expose the public to my fantasy and that exhibitionism was not a part of my fantasy.

Amber shook her head ok, then asked, "So then, what you're saying is, if it's someone who knows about your fantasy roleplay but they don't necessarily tell you they know, it's ok, and if so, maybe Ashley and I will bring a couple of our friends to the nursery one day while you're in there playing baby games, except, we won't tell you that they're our friends and that they know, it'll be up to you to just have to guess, while they're talking baby talk to you when we change your diapers and wipe your messy little bottom in front of them".

Everyone in the room started laughing and clapping as Amber stood and took a gracious bow .............

LORI = This is probably going to be more of a statement then a question for you Beth, after considering all you and Kim have been through, just to make your boyfriend happy, I think that perhaps you should tell us, and him, what you want in return, and like you told him, answer quickly and honestly.

BETH = WOW, didn't count on that question coming up, but without thinking too long on the question, I can honestly say, the past few days have been, probably the happiest days of my life, I love the idea of babying Rob, and being in total control of his life, with everything he says and does, even if I do have to put up with his messy, stinky diapers, and if I had my way, Baby Robby would never grow up, I'd keep him in diapers forever ( as she smiles and blushes )

I just sat there and stared at Beth, with my mouth wide open, totally shocked by what I had just heard, as I felt a little bit more pee ooze into my already over used diaper............

MISS DANI = Beth dear, this question is for you, has anything you said today going to interfere with the little business arrangement, you, Kim, Becky and I had with the nursing home?

BETH = Oh no, by all means NO, our deal is still very much alive, in as much as we have told all of you our secret involving Baby Robby's fantasy these past few days, we still have a couple secrets we haven't told Robby yet, and in light of everything that has happened, with all of you being so receptive to this fantasy role-play we have all been involved in.................

I TRUST THAT YOU WILL ALL FIND, WHAT I HAVE TO TELL BABY ROBBY, SOMEWHAT IRONIC AND JUSTIFYING, THAT IN HIS ATTEMPT TO BE TREATED AND CARED FOR EXACTLY LIKE, "CASSIDY, MY SISTERS BABY ", THAT SOMETIMES, YOU GET A LITTLE BIT MORE THEN WHAT YOU WISHED FOR, AS HE WILL FIND OUT AT HIS PEDIATRICIANS APPOINTMENT TOMORROW MORNING!!!

What could I do, I just sat there, confused, wondering, soaking wet, feeling messy, yucky, and smelling stinky, and having all these ladies sitting around me, chatting and giggling to themselves and every once in awhile, looking at me and wrinklin their noses, Beth stood up and walked over to where my diaper bag was, grabbing it, she came back towards me, set the diaper bag on the blanket next to me and said, okie dokie now, who wants to help change Mister Stinky Pants here while I tell him all about what he can look forward to at the pediatricians office tomorrow,

ALMOST EVERY LADY, IMMEDIATELY RAISED THEIR HANDS................

• Like 4