LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rehabilitating Cathy

fyunch

Rehabilitating Cathy - Part 17

Shopping

"Here, Cathy," said Melissa, proffering a stack of colorful catalogs, "These are the mail order catalogs I told you about. There are all sorts of dresses here to pick from. When you're ready to make your order Jessica and I can take your measurements."

"Thanks, Melissa," smiled Cathy, "Maybe you can help me decide what to get. You've been to the prom before and know what will work and what won't."

"Sure," nodded Melissa, "We can spend some time on it tonight after dinner between working on Math and History."

"It's a date," said Cathy, "Your cell or ours?"

"Yours," said Melissa, "Mary studies German in our cell with two other girls every week. They have a quiz every week and this is the night they study for it."

"OK," nodded Cathy, "I'll tell Jessica at lunch time."

"K," said Melissa, heading down the hall to her next class, "later."

That evening Jessica, Melissa, and Cathy convened in Jessica and Cathy's cell to work on homework. After polishing off their history homework they turned to the dress catalogs.

"This one is really cute," gushed Cathy, showing pointing to a picture.

"Yes, but there's no room under that skirt for a diaper, my dear, so you are not going to be wearing that one while you're a guest of Ms Williams and her merry maids," said Melissa.

"Here, take a look at this one," said Jessica.

"Oooh, that's nice," said Cathy. The frilly look. I love all of those lacy petticoats."

"Here's a retro item," said Melissa, "You can be Miss Scarlett with this modern interpretation of hoop skirt!"

"Oh, dahlin', I'd be delahted to dance with y'all," lisped Cathy, to gales of laughter from the other two.

"The only problem," continued Cathy, after the laughter had subsided, "is that Brad and I wouldn't be able to get very close with the hoop skirt. It's great for hiding the diapers, but I'm not sure it's good for this dance."

"Yeah, you're right," agreed Melissa. "You know, I wonder what the girls wore under those hoop skirts back in the day. They must have been murder to get in and out of. How did they go to the bathroom?"

"Who knows," giggled Jessica, "maybe they wore diapers under them back then."

"Sure, maybe," agreed Cathy.

After considerable leafing through the catalogs they settled on a powder blue cocktail dress with lots of petticoats and a skirt that ended a tiny bit above the knee. They spent time measuring Cathy according to the instructions in the catalog and filling out the form, which Cathy then included in a letter to her parents along with a request for them to order the dress and bring it on their next visit.

Holms and Williams

"Well," said Williams, "what is the news on our little nest of spies?"

Holms said, "We know that they are working very slowly and methodically. We've been watching their email and web traffic for quite some time now and it's clear that they are freelancers, not sent in by any organization. We are convinced that they are developing a body of material to use to publicize in order to embarass New Beginnings. We are also sure, based on the state of their internal discussions, that they are still many months away from being ready to act."

"So what are you planning to do?" asked Williams.

"We have many options. We are ready to pounce on them whenever we want to shut them down. For now we will continue to monitor them closely. When there is some precipitating event we will close them down, but until then they are quite useful to us."

"How is that?"

"Phyllis Mallory is quite adept at worming her way into the trust of girls here. For instance, she's managed to get all three members of the Tough Titties whom she counsels to trust her. That includes Sally Warren, the second-in-command, so we are getting a tremendous amount of valuable information from the bugs in Mallory's office. In addition, Sally's information has found us a couple of entrepreneurs in your organization who have been doing some things that they have neglected to report to their supervisors."

"Oh, really?" said the warden, "Well, get me some details and I'll make sure that you have some 'willing' staff volunteers for the R&D center."

"My girls are preparing a written report with all of the details now," said Holms, "you'll have it within a week. Now let's see the data mining results you bragged about in your email the other day."

"Oh, I love this!" exclaimed the warden. "Let me show you this spreadsheet. It is the log data from the training devices in two cellmates over a weekend."

"Why over a weekend?" asked Holms.

"No classes or formal activities during the weekend, in general, so girls who are in training are generally left attached to their beds in their cells. We feed them in their cells and change them on the portable system."

"OK, so this is two days of data for two girls who have been stationary on their beds?"

"Well, actually about two and a half," explained Williams, "since they start at last change on Friday and aren't let up until first change on Monday. But the important point is that the two girls are lying in their cots continuously for the entire period of time."

"OK, I got it. So what am I seeing?"

"This sheet has just the starts of the training sessions for the two girls. The first column is the full timestamp, date and time down to the second. The second column is the ID of the girl. The third column is the trigger event for the training session. For instance, 031 is the most common trigger event and it represents a wet diaper. You won't see 030 because we didn't have that turned on, but if you did that would signal a cycle triggered by a timer. Here's 042, which is a soiled diaper. And there are no 067s, but if there were one it would signal a cycle triggered manually by one of the staff."

"I see," nodded Holms, "and what is it that I should notice?"

"Well, look at the start times for these two cycles."

"OK. They are about thirty seconds apart."

"Right. Now look at the next two records," continued Williams.

"Also quite close together," said Holms.

"And the next two?"

"Almost simultaneous."

"The pattern continues almost perfectly for the full sixty hours. If one girl triggers a training cycle, whether it's for a wet diaper or a poopy one, her cellmate triggers a cycle within a minute."

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Holms, "And that was without any oral communication or any physical contact between the two girls at all?"

"That's right. Completely without any signs of coordination. If you look carefully you can see that one ID is the leader about 75% of the time, but regardless of which girl goes first, the other joins her very shortly afterwards."

"Amazing. It's like the two are lovers, completely in sync."

"Precisely. When one wets herself, the other follows suit within a minute."

"How do they do it?" asked Holms, "Is it as simple as hearing?"

"I think so," nodded Williams, "but I'd love to try an experiment where I cover the ears and eyes of one girl but not the other."

"That sounds like a lot of fun," said Holms.

"But I bet it only works for girls who are lovers," said Williams.

Prom

The night of the Meridon prom had arrived. Cathy was excited because she was going to be able to dance with Brad for the first time in nearly two years. Cathy and Jessica were in their cell getting ready for the evening.

"Gosh, Jess," exclaimed Cathy, "you look dangerous in that dress. Every boy at the prom will be so excited just looking at you that he won't be able to stand up straight for fear of embarassing himself!"

"Stop it, Cathy!" blushed Jessica, "It's just a little black dress, nothing special."

"Yes," teased Cathy, "it's a very little black dress. If the skirt were any shorter it would be a little black belt. Maybe you could take up karate!"

Jessica snorted with laughter.

"And if the top were any tighter it would be a little black paint job," finished Cathy.

"Stop that!" giggled Jessica, "you're making me wet my pants. I don't want to take a chance of ruining this dress by having too many changes before the party."

"Hah!" exclaimed Cathy. "I'm so jealous of you in your thin diapers and short tight dress. Come on, help me get into this damn thing. I can't figure out how to get all of the petticoats on."

"OK, here, Cathy, first put on the garter belt. You have to let out the straps so they go over your diapers. That's it. Now pull up the stockings and clip each one. To get them even I do one, then I do the opposite one. Then I do one in between the two on one side, then the matching one on the other side. Then the other leg."

Cathy and Jessica bent over, adjusting the complicated web of the garter belt and the seamed black silk stockings.

"OK, now turn around and let me hook the bra in back," said Jessica. Cathy obeyed.

"OK, now hold up your arms," said Jessica, "and I'll pull the first petticoat down. Now the next one. And now the last one. Right, that's the ticket. All we have to do now is get the dress down over you and you'll be in business. Hands up!"

With the the powder blue dress settled snugly Cathy looked at her reflection in the little excuse for a mirror that occupied the center of the rear wall of their cell.

"How do I look?" asked Cathy.

"Luscious," enthused Jessica.

"Can you see my diapers under this skirt?" asked Cathy.

"Not if you stand upright. I wouldn't bend over to pick up your handkerchief, however, milady. Here, let me help you with your pumps."

Several hours later the two girls tottered back to the cell, high heeled shoes wobbling slightly. Both girls were giggling as they came in through the cell door.

"I thought for sure your boyfriend and you were having orgasms on the dance floor," said Jessica, "You shouldn't have been grinding so blatantly."

"We did," said Cathy, blushing. "I felt him coming and I was so hot all I had to do was wet myself and I had a tremendous big O."

"I can't believe he came," tsked Jessica. "I'd have seen a big stain on his pants if he'd come."

"He wore a condom, silly!" said Cathy.

"Shit, how clever!" exclaimed Jessica. "I wish Joe and I had thought of that. We had to restrain ourselves, since if he'd made a mess on himself I'd have been immediately sent back to the cell on a dolly."

"Here, let me help you off with your shoes," said Cathy, "then you can help me with mine and with my damn petticoats. And then last change. I can't wait - I'm so wet I could practically swim to the changing room."

"Wasn't Elizabeth silly looking?" said Jessica as they worked on removing their party clothes and getting ready for last change.

"Yeah," agreed Cathy, "Mary told me that Liz was all dressed up in her little black dress, thin diapers and all, on her way to the prom when one of the matrons gave her three demerits and had her put in thick diapers right then and there."

"Yeah, that didn't work. The hem of the skirt couldn't cover the bottom of the diapers, so she just looked terrible out on the dance floor," said Jessica.

"Well, good for her, she didn't let it crimp her style. She and her girlfriend didn't seem to let it stop them."

"So true. Though the matrons did have to separate them a couple of times. I thought they were going to lie down on the floor and go at it right then and there once."

"I felt sorry for Tamara, though," said Cathy, "How did she end up gagged and with her hands in mittens for the prom, do you know?"

"I heard from one of the matrons that she pooped in Cauchy's class yesterday," said Jessica.

"That figures," said Cathy, "that bitch."

With that the two cellmates set off for the line in front of the changing room to wait for their turn for last change.

Twenty minutes or so later the cell door opened and Cathy appeared, strapped to a dolly pushed by her cellmate Jessica. "I guess the matrons did notice when Brad came," said Jessica, "I'm sorry. They told me when they pushed you out of the changing room that the sentence is only for two weeks, so be grateful for small mercies."

"Mmmmph!" Cathy protested, twisting her upper body impotently.

New Blood

A matron pushed a young woman on a dolly down a Meridon cell hallway. She came up to a door and opened it with a wave of her ID bracelet in front of the sensor. She pushed the girl, a tall slim blonde with angular features, into the room and positioned her in the middle of the floor facing the door.

The matron then pinned an envelope to the girl's pink and white striped dress at the location of the nipple of her left breast. The girl blushed brighly and shook her head, chewing noisily on the gag in her mouth.

"OK, Florence," said the matron as she moved to the door, "don't go anywhere. And don't worry if you need the girl's room ... your special underwear will take care of all of your little needs."

"Mmmmph!" vocalized Florence, loudly. It didn't sound like she was complaining, but it wasn't quite clear what she was trying to communicate.

Several hours later the girl on the dolly started awake as the door to the cell opened. In walked Cathy Philips, dressed in her own pink and white striped dress and carrying an armful of schoolbooks.

"Hi!" exclaimed Cathy, "you must be my new cellmate. Welcome to Meridon. I'm Cathy Philips, your cellmate. I'm sorry you won't be able to tell me about yourself for a couple of weeks, but I'm happy to meet you. It's been getting lonely in this cell for the last several weeks."

Cathy put the books down on the desk already piled with signs of habitation and unpinned the envelope from Florence's dress. Cathy took a folded sheet of paper out of the envelope and glanced at it.

"I see that your name is Florence Mueller," said Cathy, "your class schedule is very similar to mine, which will help the first couple of weeks when you can't get around on your own. I'll push you around from class to class for the first week while you're on the dolly. After that you'll be able to get around on your own some. You have Miss Mallory as your guidance counselor. Have you met her yet?"

Florence nodded and mmmphed.

"That's good," Cathy said, "She's very nice and you can trust her, not like a lot of the other twats who work here."

"That's interesting," Cathy said, looking up from the paper and staring at her new cellmate with renewed interest, "it says here that you're not American, you're German. I wonder how you ended up here in Meridon. I'm sure you'll tell me once you're let out of the gag in a couple of weeks."

Florence looked at her curiously, bright blue eyes following Cathy as she moved around the cell talking and explaining life at Meridon to her new cellmate.

Holms and Williams

"Well, the fake ID bracelet has a new home," said Holms to Williams, sitting at the conference table in Williams' office.

"Someone used it and got caught?" asked Williams.

"No, it hasn't been used yet. But Phyllis Mallory has earned a lot of trust from the Tough Titties members she advises. Sally Warren has told her the whole story of the Cauchy escapade. Mallory then asked Sally to give her the ID for safekeeping," reported Holms.

"So she turned it in to your staff, then?" asked Williams.

"Nope, she has it hidden in the locked drawer of her desk where she keeps the notes that she plans to use to take down New Beginnings."

"What did she tell Sally Warren?"

"That she can keep it safe because no one will search her office. And that if the Tough Titties want to dispose of it, that Mallory can turn it in to the adminstration without getting into any trouble. And that she'll give it back to them whenever they want."

"Very generous of her. What has she said to her co-conspirators about it?" asked the warden.

"That they will use it to crack into our systems when they are done with their information gathering work and use it to allow them to download a ton of incriminating information from our databases."

"Oh, my," exclaimed Williams, "this can't be good."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's not a coincidence. I decided to name her for you :-) If you want me to change her description in some way, tell me how you'd like her described.

Oh God! The new girl has my name! Is that a coincident? Would be so happy if not! :lol:

Great chapter! I just wonders a bit that Cathy is already out of her “punishment-dress

fyunch, great addition. Yes, I did wonder about the space within the chapter between Cathy being brought back to her cell on the punishment dolly and her meeting her new room-mate. Small issue, however, given the fantastic job you have been doing. It's going to be very interesting to see what happens as we continue the story. It almost seems like Florence is going to have some sort of important role...but, we'll have to wait to see.

Thanks so much for the continuation.

The two girls orgasming together while under a sort of torture gives a touch of humanity and is very romantic, in its own special way.

Dialogues between Holmes and Williams on the contrary seem unrealistic. I don't know if this was intentional or not, the effect is sometimes comic, as for example, here:

"Well, let me tell you my new technique for punishing them," gloated Williams, "and maybe you'll give me some names before you're done with your investigation."

"What have you come up with, you wicked woman?" grinned Holms.

"I learned a lesson from the gang bitches," said Williams, "I just put the name of whoever I want to clobber in to the system with a training order for that night. The girl comes to the changing room that evening for last change, but she goes back to her room on a dolly!"

"Oh, that's delicious," exclaimed Holms, clapping her hands in delight. "Have you tried it yet?"

"Yes, I have," nodded Williams. "One of the great things about it is that I don't have to explain anything and the girls can only wonder what they did wrong. The only limit is that there's only enough training equipment here for about five percent of the girls at any one time."

"That's one in twenty," said Holms, "that should be enough, surely?"

"It should be, but it isn't," said Williams. Holms noticed that Williams was rubbing her thighs against one another. Gee whiz, thought Holms, Williams is getting off on sentencing girls to time in training gear.

"Probably, but we could use several more sets," said Williams, "can you help me get some more from HQ?"

"In the interests of enhanced discipline for the little twats here, I'm sure I can arrange something," smiled Holms.

The two girls orgasming together while under a sort of torture gives a touch of humanity and is very romantic, in its own special way.

Dialogues between Holmes and Williams on the contrary seem unrealistic. I don't know if this was intentional or not, the effect is sometimes comic, as for example, here:

Thanks for the feedback. I am going for a somewhat comical touch. The folks in charge are very much as clueless as their prisoners as soon as any sort of novelty is introduced.

Rehabilitating Cathy - Part 18

Getting Acquainted

"Oh, darn," blurted Cathy, smacking herself on the head, "I completely forgot that I can get you off that damn dolly."

Cathy came over to Florence. She waved her ID bracelet at the lock on the belt across the blonde girl's lap. When nothing happened she tried again. Still nothing. She tried several more times, positioning her ID bracelet here and there and even touching the metal disk of her ID bracelet to the lock on the strap. Nothing.

"That's weird," said Cathy, "normally the straps on a new girl's dolly can be unlocked by her cellmate. For some reason I can't unlock yours. I would say that they put you in the wrong cell, but the letter that they left with you was addressed to me. Let me go ask a matron and find out what's going on."

Cathy left the cell. Florence sat patiently on the dolly. After a while her eyes closed and she began to breath more slowly and deeply. Her head lolled to the side. Florence was asleep.

The cell door clicked open and Cathy bustled in. Florence jerked awake at the sound.

"Well, you're stuck on the dolly, Florence," said Cathy. "They changed the policy and now a new girl doesn't get up from the dolly until after the first week, when her hands get out of the harness."

Florence looked brightly at Cathy, then shrugged her shoulders as if to say, "Oh, well."

Cathy prattled on for a time, telling the new girl about life at Meridon and telling stories of various scrapes that she and other girls had gotten into by way of warning Florence away from risky behavior. A couple of times Florence made sounds as if she were trying to giggle through the gag in her mouth.

A bell rang in the hallway. "Dinner time, Florence," said Cathy, as she came over and pushed the girl on her dolly to the cell door and out in to the hallway. Girls poured into the hallway from cell doors in both directions.

Jessica walked up to Cathy, "Hey, Cath," said Jessica. I see you have a new cellmate. She's cute. What's her name?"

"Jessica, meet Florence. Florence, meet Jessica," said Cathy. "Florence, Jessica was my first cellmate. When I got here I was a newbie just like you and Jessica taught me the ropes. She's a great friend."

"Now Cathy's a senior girl like me," said Jessica, "and it's her turn to help out a new girl."

"Florence is from Germany," said Cathy, "but I don't know much more about her."

"From Germany, huh?" said Jessica. "I wonder if she plays soccer?"

Florence nodded her head eagerly. "Wow," said Cathy, "I wonder if you're any good. Melissa would be really excited to get a good new player for the Pop Tarts!"

By now the girls had entered the cafeteria. Cathy and Jessica pushed Florence on her dolly over to the section where gagged girls were fed.

"I'll be back after dinner," assured Cathy, "and I'll push you back to our cell. We'll be sitting over there eating our dinner. After dinner and before last change we'll get a bunch of our friends over to meet you." Florence nodded and mmphed her thanks.

Back in the cell after dinner Florence was introduced to Melissa, who was quite excited about the prospect of a strong new soccer player, and Mary Webber, Melissa's old cellmate, who was equally excited at the prospect of help with her German studies from a native speaker. Jessica and Melissa brought several other girls by over the course of the next hour, so by the time the hallway lights dimmed signalling last change Florence had been introduced to nearly ten girls.

Cathy wheeled Florence down the hallway to the changing room.

"Are you dirty?" asked Cathy.

Florence looked quizzically at her.

"Are your panties dirty? Did you poo?"

Florence blushed, then shook her head. No.

"Do you have to poo?" asked Cathy as they waited in line.

Florence blushed again and nodded.

"Well, if you are close you should try to go now. If you soil your pants after last change you don't get another change until tomorrow morning. My normal schedule is to poo over night or else early in the morning. It's much more comfortable that way, but some girls have a different metabolism and they poo at night. They like to get it done before last change, of course. There are a lot of them," Cathy said, sniffing meaningfully.

When they got to the head of the line they waited until both changing tables were free so that they could go in together.

As Cathy went to the table on the left, two matrons were unstrapping Florence from her dolly and positioning her on the changing table on the right. Cathy kept an eye on her cellmate as the matrons busied themselves changing her.

"Ah, a natural blonde," said one of the matrons to the other as they removed Florence's diaper.

"I'll get the dep ointment," said the other, rummaging in a cabinet against the wall and returning with a tube which she handed to the first matron. The matron squeezed out a generous quantity of cream and began to rub it into Florence's pubic hair, eliciting a muffled chorus of protesting mmmphs from the new girl's gagged mouth.

"Relax, cutie," said the matron as Florence continued to whine, "we have to do this. We can't have you getting a rash down there. Wait a moment, what's this?"

The matron who was applying the ointment to Florence's crotch suddenly bent town and peered closely at the exposed girl parts. She reached down with her fingers and probed gently inside. "Well, look at this, Mary, we have a little kinkster here!"

"What you got?" asked the other matron.

Cathy peered across at the other changing table as all of the matrons in the changing room converged on Florence. The yellow-clad woman was holding a squat pink cylinder with a rounded end up in her hand. She and the other matrons peered at it and examined it closely.

"Holy shit," said the leader, "she came here with a vibrator buried in her snatch!" The rest of the matrons laughed and passed it from hand to hand, each examining the device in turn.

"Hmm, here's the on-off switch," said one. "It's turned on, but it's not vibrating." She turned the device on and off several times. "I guess the batteries must have run down."

Cathy could see Florence blushing brightly.

"Well, Florence," said one of the matrons, "we're going to have to confiscate this little toy. And you can be sure that your guidance counselor and the warden will get full reports. But don't worry, we have all sorts of ways to entertain naughty girls like you, so keep your panties dry and you'll find out all about it soon enough."

At last the matrons returned to their duties. "I guess we are going to have a lot of fun with you, dear," said the lead matron, reaching over and grabbing Florence's right nipple. "Now let's make sure you stay out of trouble tonight. I think this qualifies her for max thickness diapers, don't you Mary?"

"At the very least," laughed Mary, "We have to make sure she has enough absorbancy for her juices as well as her pee!"

In short order Florence and Cathy were diapered for the night. The matrons returned Florence to her dolly and turned her over to Cathy. Cathy made her way back to their cell pushing the thickly padded girl on her dolly in front of her.

Some time after they returned the cell lights dimmed. "Lights out in fifteen minutes," explained Cathy. Cathy tidied up her desk, arranging her books and papers for the next morning's classes.

"The matrons will be here soon to put you to bed," explained Cathy as she removed her pink and white striped prison dress and climbed into her bunk and pulled up the covers.

As predicted, three matrons bustled in a few minutes later and made short work of releasing Florence from the dolly. They removed the harness pinioning her hands behind her back and replaced them with soft padded cuffs that held her wrists firmly to her thighs and then secured the blonde girl to her cot with a cuff at each ankle attached to the corners of her cot.

"Stay dry, girlie," taunted the matron bending over Florence and groping her thickly padded crotch, "but if you don't we'll change you in the morning."

I was so humiliated

Cathy and Flo entered the cell carrying gym bags decorated with "Pop Tarts" in the Meridon colors, yellow and red. At the door Melissa stood, carrying a similar gym bag.

"That was a fantastic assist, Cathy, and a spectacular goal, Flo," Melissa said, continuing a conversation that had obviously been going on for a while, "but you will have to learn how to discipline your rear end or it will be hard to keep you on the starting team."

Flo pouted and threw her gym bag under her cot. She sat down on her cot with her arms folded and lowered her head. The blonde girl began to weep quietly.

Cathy sat down next to the crying girl and put her arm around her waist. "It's OK, sweetie," consoled Cathy, "We all get brown cards from time to time. Don't let what Melissa said get you down."

"Melissa is right," came the teary voice, "I am no good for team. If not brown card we win."

"Don't worry," said Cathy, "it was a tie, so we're still in great position for the finals."

Florence turned toward Cathy and broke down completely, putting her arms around her cellmate and crying wholeheartedly on her shoulder. Cathy patted her awkwardly on the back. An observer lying on Cathy's cot and looking across the cell would have noticed a number of bright blue M's fading into view on the crotch of Florence's plastic panties.

Flo's sobs subsided but she kept her arms wrapped tightly around Cathy and her head nestled firmly into the angle between Cathy's shoulder and head. Finally Cathy cleared her throat, "Do you want to talk about it, sweetie?" she asked.

“I was so happy to shoot the goal. Your pass was perfect and the keeper was not on her position. Boom, goal – Perfect! When I play I have no problem to stay clean, but after the goal I relax and then.. well.. dirty pants, you see. I was so humiliated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

>>> "Well, good for her," said Holms, "I gather that she's been here long enough to accumulate all of the, ahem, benefits of our special services?" <<< Well, I think I know what they are talking about… I think Cathy’s boyfriend is not unhappy about some of the benefits, too.

--

Poor Cathy has to suffer, because Flo can’t keep her hands by herself. But… both girls says that they sleeps in her own cot’s, so Flo had lied… or was she just to nervous?

Have you already figured the background -information’s of Flo out? By example, why she arrived with a vib inside?

>>> "Well, good for her," said Holms, "I gather that she's been here long enough to accumulate all of the, ahem, benefits of our special services?" <<< Well, I think I know what they are talking about… I think Cathy’s boyfriend is not unhappy about some of the benefits, too.

--

Poor Cathy has to suffer, because Flo can’t keep her hands by herself. But… both girls says that they sleeps in her own cot’s, so Flo had lied… or was she just to nervous?

Have you already figured the background -information’s of Flo out? By example, why she arrived with a vib inside?

Good catch of Flo saying "My cot" ... it should have been "Cathy's cot" (and now, thanks to the magic of editing, it is).

Why the vibrator? Who knows? She's just a girl with a taste for vibrators, I guess :whistling:

My God!!! I'm practically shaking, this chapter was so exciting! I'm feeling bad for Cathy, but as a reader I'm just waiting for the next installment!. Thanks!!!

My God!!! I'm practically shaking, this chapter was so exciting! I'm feeling bad for Cathy, but as a reader I'm just waiting for the next installment!. Thanks!!!

You won't have to wait too too long. The next chapter is actually mostly written. I have two scenes to add and then it will be ready.

Maybe it will be ready before you need to be changed next ...

... or not :lol:

Maybe it will be ready before you need to be changed next ...

... or not :D

>> You are so evil! By now diaperpt must have a bad case of diaper rash! :)

...whew...still shaking from the story, but I did change myself! :thumbsup:

now I'm just waiting.:fish_h4h:

...whew...still shaking from the story, but I did change myself! :thumbsup:

now I'm just waiting.:fish_h4h:

I'm hard at work. I have written one of the two scenes that remain. Unfortunately, that scene has made it clear that there is one more scene that must be written. So I'm still two scenes short of a submission. :crybaby:

Rehabilitating Cathy - Part 19

Ready room

Emily Hanson, a tall hard-looking woman in a yellow jump suit, was standing behind another yellow-clad woman sitting at a table littered with electronic equipment and notebooks. The seated woman had a pair of professional headphones on her ears and was making notes in one of the notebooks. Several large monitors sat on the table showing what were clearly surveillance camera views of Phyllis Mallory's office.

Hanson tapped the headphone woman on the shoulder. She moved one ear cup forward, exposing the ear closest to the tall woman and turning partly toward her.

"So it looks like tonight is going to be the night, huh?" asked the tall woman.

"Yes, ma'am, it does. Mallory has been making Eckert rehearse the process of downloading data from the admin systems over and over again."

"Good. I'll make sure that everyone is ready to go. How soon do you think they'll be making their move?"

"Within an hour is my guess. I can't tell, but all three of them are in there and Mallory and Eckert have been over every step of the process in excruciating detail four times so far," came the reply.

"Thanks. Go on back to your work, then," said the tall woman.

The seated woman reseated the second earpiece on her ear and turned back to the desk, hunching over her notebook and glancing regularly at the monitor screens.

"Girls," said the tall woman, turning to nearly a dozen similarly dressed fit-looking women sitting comfortably but alertly in chairs around tables, "it looks like tonight we'll finally get to do what we are here to do. The cunts across the hall look like they are just about ready to take a run at downloading data from Meridon's systems."

"We have been monitoring them for the last several months, and we've had this squad standing by for almost two weeks. Tonight we'll get to show what we're made of. We only get one crack at this, and I don't have to tell you how bad any fuckup can be for New Beginnings and thus for all of you."

"First of all, does everyone have their night vision goggles?"

Each of the seated women nodded.

"I want to see your goggles in your hands."

A certain amount of rummaging around among the boxes and bags on top of and beside the tables. After a few moments each woman was holding a large headset. Each headset had a chunky object that looked like a half of a binocular mounted on a stalk that could be positioned over one eye.

"Battery check, ladies."

Goggles went on to heads and were adjusted. The odd eyepieces were rotated down into position. Buttons were pressed and tiny green indicator lights winked on here and there. Two of the women took their headsets off and began fiddling with them. Battery packs were extracted and replaced with similar units scattered on the table, after which the checks were repeated, this time to the satisfaction of the wearers.

"OK, glad we checked the batteries, then. Who's on the Mallory team?"

Three hands went up.

"OK, who's the lead on the Mallory team?"

Two hands went down and pointed at the third woman, who kept her hand up.

"Good, please sit together."

There was a brief reshuffling as several women moved.

"Now, who's on the Eckert team?"

Three hands went up, this time the women were all sitting together.

"Excellent. Who's the leader?" Two hands pointed.

"Finally, who's on the Ellis team?"

The three members of the Ellis team were sitting together and all agreed on their roles.

"Illumination?"

Two yellow-clad women identified themselves by holding up chunky objects that looked like flashlights.

"Battery check."

The two flashlights were turned on. Nothing visible emanated from them. The Mallory team leader pointed her headset at each light in turn and gave a thumbs up to the tall woman.

"OK, ladies, now we wait. If you've got 'em, smoke 'em."

A wave of laughter washed over the room, breaking the tension.

Hackers

Phyllis Mallory, Amy Eckert, and Cynthia Ellis sat around Mallory's conference table. Two briefcases stood neatly on the table.

Mallory spoke, "OK, everything is in order. Cindy and I have packed everything that we're taking from our house in our cars. When we are done here tonight we will leave as if the end of a normal day and keep going. They won't know until Monday morning that we've departed, and by then we'll be over five hundred miles away."

Eckert said, "I'm packed up and moved out of my place as well. After we leave tonight I'll head out as well."

"Excellent," said Mallory, "they won't know what hit them. New Beginnings will be exposed in every newspaper in the country and will be out of business in no time flat. When the public reads about the abuses that go on here the outrage will be enough to send the CEO to the moon."

"It's going to be fun," smiled Eckert as Ellis nodded in agreement.

"OK," said Mallory, "let's do this."

Amy Eckert sat down at the chair facing the computer on Mallory's credenza. She logged Mallory off. She took a thumb drive from her handbag and plugged it into a USB port on the computer. Mallory stood beside her chair.

"OK, I'm ready," said Eckert. Mallory handed her a silvery metal bracelet. The ID bracelet had been programmed by a hacker in the Tough Titties gang to let them enter the system with warden Williams' privileges. Mallory intended to use it to download gigabytes of incriminating data to be used to support her voluminous notes and comments on life at Meridon and other New Beginnings prisons and schools.

With Mallory standing looking over her right shoulder, Eckert took the bracelet and pressed it against the black plastic RFID sensor on the side of the computer.

The computer screen went blank. All of the lights in the room went out, leaving the three women in pitch dark.

A moment after the lights went out, there were two shattering explosions in the room, each accompanied by a blinding flash.

Aftermath

The tall woman in the yellow jumpsuit stood at the door, her hand on the light switch as the lights came up in the room.

Eckert was face down on the floor in front of the computer where she had been working moments before. Her ankles were lashed together tightly by a wide leather band. Her wrists were similarly lashed together and joined to her ankles in a stringent hogtie. Her mouth sported a shiny yellow ball gag. The crotch and inner thighs of her yellow jumpsuit were dark down to about her knees. A large area of the carpet near the chair she had been sitting on was stained dark.

Not far from Eckert lay Mallory. She was similarly hogtied and gagged, though lying on her back. The front of her skirt had ridden up, revealing her white panties. A large circle of the carpet, roughly where she had been standing, was stained dark, while a smaller circle underneath her bottom was similarly stained.

Cynthia Ellis lay face down, hogtied and gagged as well, near the conference table.

"Good work, girls," said the leader, the tall woman, "it went like clockwork. We got them completely by surprise. Holms will be very happy with what you've done," she continued, raising a cellphone to her ear. "Mary, Sylvia, and Chrissie stay here and guard the prisoners. The rest of you are free to go. Pack up the ready room and knock off for the day. I'll see you tomorrow morning with Shirley Holms and Sarah Williams for the debrief."

Williams inspects

Warden Williams came in to the room. She greeted the tall woman.

"Hi, Emily," said Williams, "It looks like you and your girls did a great job."

"Thank you, ma'am," said Hanson, "it went very well."

"Can you talk me through how it went down?"

"Yes ma'am," said the tall woman, "happy to oblige."

"We knew from monitoring their dialog on the bugs in the room that they were planning to try to break into the systems at New Beginnings and download data tonight. We had set up in the office across the hall months before, back when we originally discovered the three of them, both as a monitoring station and ready room, so we had a place to stage our team."

"Got it," said Williams, "so when they used the bracelet all you had to do was rush across the hall and nab them?"

"That's correct, ma'am," said Hanson. "We didn't want to take any chances that they might be armed or otherwise prepared, so we arranged a few key surprises for when they used the bracelet."

"Oh, really," asked Williams, "what might those have been?"

"Well, we had the main control system programmed to do several things when it detected the bracelet's signal. First of all, it powered off all of the power circuits to the room. This killed the lights and the computer and everything else electrical in the room. Second, it locked the door so that they could not get out even if they managed to make their way to the door before we got there. Finally we installed two shock grenades hidden in the room, tied in to the control system. As soon as the lights went out, the control system triggered the shock grenades."

"That must have been quite a surprise to them!"

"Oh yes, ma'am, we have definite evidence that it was quite a shock to the three of them."

"Evidence?" asked Williams.

"Yes, ma'am," after we secured the prisoners we discovered that at least two of the three of them had wet themselves and that both Eckert and Ellis had soiled their pants."

"Ah," said Williams, "that explains why the office smells like a septic tank. But if Ellis wet and soiled herself, why does she not look like it, Emily?"

Emily Hanson smiled at the warden, "Miss Ellis was wearing a diaper, ma'am. That's why we don't know for sure that she wet herself when captured. She might have been wet beforehand."

"Very foresightful of her, I must say," quipped Williams.

Ever humorless, Hanson replied, "I understand that quite a few of the staff wear protection when on duty in recognition of the inconvenience of access to the staff facilities. Every member of my squad was similarly prepared this afternoon."

"Very sensible," nodded the warden, "So after the shock grenades went off, then what happened?"

"My squad entered the room immediately. Each squad member was provided with night vision goggles. This gave my team situational awareness while leaving the three of them pretty much blind, given the darkness and the dazzling effect of the shock grenades. I had assigned three team members to each of them, Mallory, Ellis, and Eckert. My teams had rehearsed the takedown procedures multiple times in advance, so each was prepared and knew her assignment cold. Within sixty seconds of the grenades going off each of the three, Mallory, Ellis, and Eckert, was immobilized as you see her now, gagged, and blindfolded."

"Blindfolded?" asked Williams, "I don't see any blindfolds."

"This is the latest thing," smiled Hanson, "old fashioned blindfolds are too risky. They can be misapplied and be ineffective, they can be misapplied and do temporary or even permanent harm to the subject, and they can be removed or dislodged. What we have today are large opaque contact lenses that we can apply quickly directly to the eyes of the subjects. These stay put and cannot be removed or dislodged by a secured subject. If you take a look at Miss Mallory, for instance, you can see that her pupils appear bright yellow. That's the opaque vision block in place."

"That's incredibly clever!" exclaimed the warden, peering down at Mallory's face, whose eyes stared blindly. "Were those developed at the R&D center?"

"Yes, ma'am, it is my understanding that our R&D people came up with the idea and perfected them," replied the tall squad leader.

"Very impressive, Miss Hanson, very impressive. I'm glad we have you and your team on our side," said the warden.

"Thank you ma'am. I'll make sure the girls get the word."

"What happens now?" asked the warden.

"Our instructions are to hold them secured here until Miss Holms gets here and can interrogate them. After that it is my understanding that they will be transported to the R&D center. My team has secured the vehicles that they had planned to flee in and is moving them to the R&D center now. These three made things easier for us by winding up their local affairs and loading all of their possessions into their cars, so their disappearance will not be noticed in the community."

"That's great. Do you want me to send a couple of matrons in with a changing cart and some supplies to get them diapered and ready for transportation?" asked the warden.

"If you don't mind, Miss, I'd prefer not. My instructions are to keep them exactly as we captured them until Miss Holms has a chance to interrogate them. Anyway, diapering them now will not save the carpets and furnishings in this room. That damage was unavoidable given the circumstances and, in any case, it was done within the first sixty seconds of their use of the fake ID bracelet."

"Oh, I'm not worried about the carpets, just thinking about getting things ready. If Shirley wants to hold them for later, that's fine with me. I'm sure these girls aren't going to complain," she laughed, waving at the three bound women. "When do you expect Miss Holms to get here?"

"When I talked with her about half an hour ago she told me that she expects to be here in about three hours," said Hanson.

"Great. Would you do me a favor and give me a shout when she gets here? I'd like to greet her and congratulate her on your success today. And if she doesn't mind, I'd like to be a fly on the wall when she interrogates these girls."

"Miss Holms already instructed me to keep you informed and make sure that you were invited to the interrogation. I will make sure to call you the minute she arrives."

"Excellent. I'll go back to my office, then. I'll send one of my logistics people by to make sure that you and your girls have everything that you need."

"Thank you, ma'am, that's very kind of you."

Parole

The day before Cathy was due to be released two guards moved her to solitary confinement just before first change. At inspection her usual block matron told her that something would be different that morning.

"Philips, you'll be going somewhere else for first change today, since you're getting out tomorrow."

Cathy's heart leaped in her breast and her breath suddenly came short and shallow. The two guards were waiting outside her cell door when it unlocked and they fell in on either side of her, leading her along the now-familiar corridors in the general direction of the intake center. The trio reached a locked gate that Cathy vaguely recalled having seen before. They opened the door and took her down a corridor that she was sure she'd never visited in the past. They conducted her into a changing room, normal in every way except for its unusual emptiness and cleanliness.

"OK, dear," said one of the yellow jumpsuits, "let's get you cleaned up and changed."

By now the changing ritual was completely boring to Cathy and she usually tuned it out almost entirely, moving passively as she was directed from one stage to another. As she lay strapped to the table, clean, dry, powdered, and oiled and waiting for her usual thin daytime diapers, Cathy discovered that today was different when one of the matrons suddenly stuffed one of the largest standard gags into her unsuspecting mouth. The next surprise was the diaper. Instead of the usual thin comfortable daytime model that she'd become used to as a matter of course, almost a matter of right, in the last half year, she was wrapped in the thickest punishment diaper she'd ever worn.

When they strapped her hands together behind her back, forearms parallel and wrapped in the leather binder that she'd worn when originally transported to Meridon nearly two years before, Cathy knew that she was definitely in for an unusual day.

After her diapering, the two matrons took her across the hall to a cell door. The cell was smaller than the ones that Cathy had occupied during her stay at Meridon. The size, however, was not its most unusual characteristic, nor was the presence of only one bed. What made this cell remarkable was the toilet, sink, and shower in the corner of the cell. Cathy rejoiced at what she took to be a sign that she would soon be released from the diapers that had been her perpetual lower clothing since her arrival at Meridon.

The morning was spent spreadeagled on the bed in the cell, ankles dragged to opposite bedposts by leather-lined cuffs. Cathy quickly noticed the quiet. In her regular cell there was never total quiet during the day time. On the several occasions when punishment had left her restrained to her bed, the activity in the corridors outside her cell had never ceased. Girls coming and going on one errand or another and matrons moving about lent a constant undertone of busy noise to the daytime cell. This cell, by contrast, was quiet. Nothing relieved the silence until the middle of the morning, by which time Cathy's diaper was already soaking. At midmorning a matron plugged a large bag of fluid into her gag. As she nursed at the familiar slightly sweet liquid, the matron injected the mixing chamber of the fluid bag with a transparent liquid. I wonder what that stuff is, thought Cathy, better living through chemistry?

At lunch time she was strapped to a dolly and rolled out into the hall where an extremely large bag of soft mush was plugged into her gag, forcing Cathy to pump her jaws for a much longer time than she'd ever experienced before. That bag was followed by another large bag of liquid, which was also doctored with unidentifiable transparent liquids.

By midafternoon the full feeling from her stomach had penetrated far down into her lower regions. Cathy knew that she'd be hard pressed to keep her pants clean until last change. I guess they want me to go out with a bang, she thought silently to herself as she nursed at the huge bag of liquid.

As she was led down the hall for last change, her soaked diapers sagging and bunching between her thighs, Cathy had never looked forward to a diaper change with such eager anticipation. The diapers were just as thick as the ones that she'd been dressed in at first change and she was returned to her bed and left spreadeagled as she'd spent much of the day. Another extremely large bag of fluid dripping slowly through her mouth-filling gag ensured that she'd be awake quite a while before falling asleep.

Shortly after being settled into her bed, Cathy's bowels began to spasm in earnest. She fought the tide for some time, but Cathy knew from long experience that the battle was lost before it began. Shortly after lights out, her anal sphincter finally gave up the struggle. Cathy arched her back and lifted her bottom clear of the bed as her intenstines peristaltically pumped the seat of her diaper full. She'd known that this messing was going to be big, but Cathy wasn't prepared for the sheer amount of time that she'd spend voiding. When finally her tortured colon ceased wringing itself out, Cathy was stunned. The mass in the seat of her diaper sagged down, increasing the tension on the plastic panties already stretched across the cloth bulging at her crotch. Loath to lower her bottom into the mess in the seat of her diaper, she arched her back and strained her legs. After a while her calves began to cramp. When they began to tremble uncontrollably she finally fell back.

Cathy had, in her nearly two years at Meridon, soiled her diapers more than five hundred times, so the experience was not novel. Nonetheless, the combination of stringent restraint and her impending release made this an experience Cathy wouldn't quickly forget. As she continued to suck at the bag of fluid overhead, Cathy thought to herself, I guess they don't want me to be in any doubt about what I'm leaving behind or what will happen if I violate parole.

The next morning a changing wagon was rolled into Cathy's cell and two matrons changed her as she lay strapped to the bed, sucking at yet another large bag of mush. I wonder when they're going to let me up and change into my civilian clothes, she though to herself. After the food was finished, a matron came in and clipped a bag of liquid to her feeding tube. By the time anything else happened, Cathy had drained the large bag of semisweet fluid and her thick diapers were soaking wet. Cathy heard voices coming down the hall.

Three people came into Cathy's cell. Two were matrons in yellow jumpsuits, one of whom was carrying a cardboard box. The third was an attractive woman in a business suit whom Cathy recognized as the Sarah Williams, the head warden of Meridon. I guess this is it, Cathy thought to herself.

The two matrons made quick work of releasing Cathy from the bed and unbinding her arms. One of them indicated the shower with her hand. Cathy walked over to the shower and quickly stripped off her prison shift. She tried unlocking her diapers with the ID on her wrist bracelet, but the catches didn't release. One of the matrons came over and pressed her bracelet to each of the diaper locks in turn. Cathy quickly pulled off the plastic panties and the soaking diaper and jumped into the shower. I'm almost free, she thought exuberantly to herself as she luxuriated in the flowing warm water. She quickly lathered herself all over, marveling at the sensation of soapsuds on her skin.

After drying herself off with a large soft white bath towel thoughtfully left hanging on a hook near the shower door, she looked expectantly at the two matrons and the Warden. A pair of attractive black leather flat slip-on shoes sat on the floor by the bed to which she had so recently been restrained. A pretty pink shift lay on the bed. On top of the shift were a bra and a pair of pink panties. Beside them lay a diaper and a pair of plastic panties. She knew that they'd all be in her size.

"Prison is about loss of control and lack of choice and dependency," said the Warden, "and freedom is about control and choice and responsibility."

"Cathy, here is your first choice and your first responsibility. You may, if you choose, wear the panties that we've brought you, or you may, if you choose instead wear a diaper that we've also brought you. The reason that we offer you this choice is that we've found over time that some of the girls leaving here are uncertain, given the time they've spent in diapers, whether or not their control is adequate. They choose to wear diapers for a period of time after leaving here while they redevelop their control and establish confidence in their ability to stay clean and dry. Other girls are comfortable immediately that they can return immediately to adult behavior and to adult underwear. It is our practice to offer this as the first choice to newly free girls. The choice, and the responsibility for the outcome, is entirely yours."

Unhesitatingly, Cathy stepped over to the bed and picked up the pink panties. She quickly stepped into them and pulled them to her hips, adjusting the seams and relishing the snug fit. In moments Cathy had donned the rest of the clothing and was slipping the shoes on over the knee socks.

She joined the warden and the two matrons at the door and the four women started off down the hallway. After a turn through a doorway Cathy realized that they were in the corridor that passed in front of the intake room. As they neared the intake room, Cathy saw several dollies lined up in a row, each one bearing a girl, Cathy could tell, from her own experience, which diapers were wet, which were dirty. She knew that every one of the girls lined up facing the wall was completely shocked and disoriented by the experience of transportation to Meridon.

As they walked past the row of restrained diapered girls, Cathy noticed that three of them at one end were not facing the wall but were rather facing into the corridor. That's odd, Cathy thought to herself, whenever I've seen dollied girls here before they've always been left facing the wall. Someone's going to hear about this!

It was with a shock that Cathy realized who the three women facing outward were! They weren't new arrivals. One was Miss Mallory, her own guidance counselor during her confinement at Meridon, and the other two Cathy recognized as two matrons, Cynthia and Amy. As Cathy processed the images burned into her memory, following the Warden down the corridor on autopilot, more details became clear. The bulging cheeks of the three women told Cathy that they were gagged with more than the regular transportation gags. They were obviously wearing very large training gags. Cathy's subconscious eye had picked up the subtle indications just below the hems of the striped pink prison shifts and she knew that all three were not only extremely thickly diapered, but that their indicator strips were blue. Given how thick those diapers were, the women had been in them for quite some time.

Cathy almost ran into the warden, standing politely waiting for her at the door of an office. Cathy entered the large luxurious office and sat down on a leather armchair. The warden seated herself on a matching armchair. Cathy reveled in the sensation of sitting directly on the chair, with no thick layer of cloth between her bottom and the surface of the chair.

Taking a deep breath, the warden began, "I like to keep these sessions short and to the point. You are eager to get out of here and your parents are waiting for you outside and I know they're very eager to see you."

"Thank you," said Cathy.

"The only thing you need to keep clearly in your mind is that you are on parole. Do you know what the word 'parole' means?"

"I thought it means getting out of prison."

"Actually, it's the French word for 'word' in the sense of promise. It means that we're letting you out subject to a specific promise from you about your behavior. If you break the promise, we can bring you back to Meridon."

Cathy nodded her head, "I know that I haven't completed my sentence and that I can be brought back if I do something wrong."

"Exactly. And there are three sorts of things that we consider wrong. One is any sort of crime. Another is associating with criminals. And the third is getting involved in any sort of attack on Meridon. I know you recognized Phyllis Mallory and her two henchwomen, Cynthia Ellis and Amy Eckert, waiting in the corridor outside."

"Is this their annual month of training?" asked Cathy. "I didn't realize the training is so stringent."

"It isn't," said the Warden. "The regular training generally doesn't interfere with one's ability to work here. No, in this case we have initiated severe disciplinary measures against those three. Phyllis Mallory was planning to use the knowledge that she's gained through working here for the last three years to wage an aggressive campaign of disinformation against New Beginnings Rehabilitation Corporation, the company that operates Meridon and a number of institutions like it around the country. We discovered her plans when reviewing her email traffic with her two colleagues and we invoked the disciplinary clauses in their employment contracts."

Cathy was afraid that her voice would betray her by trembling, so she simply nodded her head.

"She was your guidance counselor and we know that she used you for a number of trials of new procedures. Cynthia and Amy were her collaborators. It turns out that they got positions here in order to infiltrate Meridon. Phyllis Mallory got them hired so that they could help her. We've been threatened by employees in the past, but we've almost always been able to work things out. In Mallory's case, however, the motivation was ideological. If she'd had a grievance we could have addressed it or paid her off, but you can't reason with a zealot. It's possible that she took you into her confidence or asked you to help her in her cause. My goal today is to dissuade you from any attempts to help them."

"Are they really going to be prisoners here?"

"No, that would attract comment. We have a research and development facility where we work on new techniques and operational procedures for our entire network of prisons. The special devices and techniques that you experienced while here were all developed there. We will be transferring those three women there sometime tomorrow."

"You mean things like the, um, ..." Cathy blushed.

"Yes. Our research has shown that a strong sexual bond between a girl and her partner is one of the strongest influences to reduce recidivism, at least if the mate is not also a criminal. The problem with our method is that the wearing of diapers tends to make girls less attractive to their mates, and less interested in sex. One way that we make them more attractive to their partners is to provide incentives to the girls to engage in oral sex with their partners. The stimulating device that you experienced, which, by the way, we call 'the lollipop,' is one of the techniques that we're planning to introduce to keep you girls interested in and interesting to your parters. You'll be happy to know that each of your three friends has been equipped with a lollipop and is, I'm sure, receiving a great deal of sexual energy from it even as we speak. You might even call them the lollipop girls."

The Warden continued, "Anyway, Cathy, as a final warning to you, please bear in mind that any attempt by you to publicize Meridon or our practices and procedures, which we view as trade secrets and the key to our corporate profitability, will be viewed as a parole violation. If you try to help Phyllis and her friends, we will revoke your parole and send you to join them at the R&D facility. Am I clear?"

Cathy opened her mouth. "Quite clear, ma'am." Her mouth was very dry.

"Then we can expect no problems from you?"

"No ma'am, there will be no problems."

"Lovely. Step this way, my dear. Your parents are waiting for you just through here."

Welcome To The Hotel California

"Oh, my gosh!"

Cathy stood stock still in the middle of the parking lot. Her father, not hearing Cathy's anguished exclamation, was still walking toward their parking spot. Cathy's mother had stopped and was looking back at Cathy over her shoulder.

"What's wrong, Dear?"

"Aaaahhh ..." wailed Cathy.

Her mother turned around and started back toward Cathy.

"Aaaah! I can't stop it!" Cathy had stopped in the middle of a lane between rows of cars. She had spread her legs and bent them at the knees. A stream of pee was running down her legs and out of her flooded shoes, forming a spreading puddle around her.

"Why aren't you diapered, Cathy?"

"They told me I had a choice. I didn't know this would happen."

"The matron explained to us that you'd be incontinent when you were released and that you could work on regaining control as soon as you got home. I assumed you'd be diapered when you got out, dear."

Cathy began to weep. "Don't cry dear. I'm sure it won't take long for you to relearn your toilet training. And until then, you can dress in big skirts and no one at school will know."

"But now my pants are wet and I don't have anything to change into and how will I tell Brad and how will I get changed at school and how will we get home without messing up the car and I don't want to be incontinent!" Cathy was sobbing uncontrollably.

"OK, dear. Settle down. Don't worry about anything, we have it all under control. The nice woman at the prison explained everything to us and since they knew we wouldn't have any supplies, they gave us a big satchel of everything you'll need for about a week, long enough for me to get everything we need. Dad is carrying the bag. As soon as we get over to the car I'll put you in a dry diaper and we won't have any trouble getting home."

Mary Philips took her daughter's hand and led the weeping girl toward the end of the parking lot where Bill Philips was waiting in the driver's seat of their blue minivan, warming up the engine and cooling down the air conditioning. While Cathy waited near the back doors, her mother retrieved a large pink satchel printed with cute black and white teddy bears from the front seat.

Cathy's mother opened the rear doors of the van and extracted a bundle from the side pocket of the satchel. This she unfolded into a substantial plastic-covered changing pad, which she positioned on the floor of the van just inside the edge of the door. "Pull up your skirt, dear and sit down there," said her mother. Cathy positioned her wet panties near the center of the pad. "Lean back, dear. Put your legs up."

Making quick work of removing Cathy's ruined shoes, soaked socks, and soaked panties, Mrs Philips cleaned Cathy's bottom, groin, and legs with a handful of large moist baby wipes. She then extracted a pair of large cotton diapers from the satchel and proceeded, with some fumbling and one restart, to diaper her daughter. As her mother threaded Cathy's legs into the the plastic panties, Cathy noticed that the panties had teddy bears printed on the translucent pink plastic material. Gee, Cathy thought, diaper bag and plastic panties are coordinated, how fashionable.

"You barely got the skirt wet, dear," said her mother, "and in any case I don't have anything else for you to wear. You can go barefoot in the car on the way home. You'll only have to walk across the driveway when we get home."

Cathy stood up. Her mother pulled her skirt down, covering her bulging diaper. Her mother bundled the wet items into a white plastic bag with pink handles that she extracted from another pocket of the satchel. She bundled everything into a corner of the back deck of the van and shut the doors. "Let's get in the car," she said to Cathy, patting her padded bottom.

Homeward bound

Cathy sat in the right side rear seat, idly watching the countryside stream by her window. She yawned. Her eyelids fluttered shut.

A bump as the car rolled over a slightly larger-than-usual irregularity woke Cathy up. I'm tired, Cathy thought. Spending most of last night awake in restraints hasn't done me any favors. Just then she she looked down. Her skirt hem had ridden up and the crotch of her diapers was showing. A blue stripe bisected the translucent pink plastic. I've wet again, Cathy thought to herself. I must have dozed for a while. She could tell from the heavy wet feeling at her crotch that she must have peed copiously. She pulled her skirt down and quickly dozed off again.

Cathy awoke again to find the van stopped in a large filling station. Her mother had opened Cathy's door and was leaning over her. She had the hem of Cathy's skirt in her left hand and her right hand was on the crotch of Cathy's diaper. "You're wet, dear. I don't think we have to change you just yet, though. I think that diaper will see you home. Why don't you lie down on the back seat and keep napping. You'll be much more comfortable that way."

"That's a good idea, Mom," mumbled Cathy, smiling at her mother. Cathy undid her seatbelt and, after her mother had closed the door of the van, lay down on her side. Her padded bottom nestled against the back of the seat and she curled her knees up in front of her. In moments she was asleep.

Cathy drifted back to consciousness. She was still lying on the rear seat of the van, though now the van was speeding along the highway, from the sound in the cab and the vibration Cathy could feel. Something's wrong, Cathy thought to herself. She tried to figure out what was bothering her. Her diaper hadn't leaked. She hadn't fallen off of the seat. Well, she reasoned, I'm not tired any more, so I might as well sit up and take in the scenery and join the conversation.

Cathy pushed her feet and knees forward and rolled herself upright in a single motion. As her bottom came into contact with the seat, she realized what had been bothering her. She wasn't just wet, she had somehow managed to deposit a large mess in the seat of her diaper while sleeping or dozing. Sitting up had spread it out and ground it firmly into her bottom.

- Fin -

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All good stories must come to an end and I'm very grateful that you've brought it to a conclusion rather than simply let it hang.

Giving Cathy the choice of diapers or panties was a great stroke, even if panties was the inevitable choice and the results equally inevitable. The understanding of Cathy's parents was excellent. Her exit interview with the warden was also a very good touch - explaining why no one leaving has broken the parole condition of not talking (and it can be assumed that there is no end to that particular condition of parole).

This is such a fantastic story, however, that I wish it could continue on and on. I'm so happy that the conspiracy was foiled and the three women are going to be sent to the R&D center. I don't imagine you will want to get back to this story any time soon, but it DOES leave the possibility open for a sequel, doesn't it! What a great story that might make! The three of our new friends at the R&D center!!

I think I said it once...if there are such prisons for women (if only in our imaginations), maybe there are prisons like this for men as well. In that case, I commit whatever crime it takes to make it into such a prison (if only in my imagination...I don't really want to go to prison as I enjoy my freedom too much...but I can do so many things in my imagination I'd never do in real life!)

Thanks for the wonderful trip you've taken us on. This story certainly should stand among the all time best stories written about people who wear and use diapers.

diaperpt

All good stories must come to an end and I'm very grateful that you've brought it to a conclusion rather than simply let it hang.

Giving Cathy the choice of diapers or panties was a great stroke, even if panties was the inevitable choice and the results equally inevitable. The understanding of Cathy's parents was excellent. Her exit interview with the warden was also a very good touch - explaining why no one leaving has broken the parole condition of not talking (and it can be assumed that there is no end to that particular condition of parole).

This is such a fantastic story, however, that I wish it could continue on and on. I'm so happy that the conspiracy was foiled and the three women are going to be sent to the R&D center. I don't imagine you will want to get back to this story any time soon, but it DOES leave the possibility open for a sequel, doesn't it! What a great story that might make! The three of our new friends at the R&D center!!

I think I said it once...if there are such prisons for women (if only in our imaginations), maybe there are prisons like this for men as well. In that case, I commit whatever crime it takes to make it into such a prison (if only in my imagination...I don't really want to go to prison as I enjoy my freedom too much...but I can do so many things in my imagination I'd never do in real life!)

Thanks for the wonderful trip you've taken us on. This story certainly should stand among the all time best stories written about people who wear and use diapers.

diaperpt

Thank you very much for your kind support throughout the writing and publishing of this story. Feedback from readers (and writers) is an important inspiration for me.

I did intend, as I created the New Beginnings world, to allow other stories to flow through it. The story of Phyllis Mallory and her co-conspirators is one for which I have an outline. Cathy's story after leaving Meridon is another thread, for which I have left breadcrumbs at various places in this story. And the story of little Florence, is another theme. I had always intended to introduce a new roommate for Cathy, though the specifics were directly inspired by Baby Flo's enthusiasm for the story as it developed.

One of the earlier comments notes that given this story and my one other story on this board, "Sunbathing Causes Diaper Rash," that I seem to have an exclusive focus on diaper prisons for females. I have several other stories partially developed that explore entirely different themes and I think I will work some of them out here before I return to the Meridon universe.

• Like 1

Owwww, „Fin“?

I am shocked and happy now. Shocked, because my favorite stories ends, but happy that you will write more stories in the future and that you think about writing a Story with little Florence. I would love that and really looking forward to it.

Thank you very much for your great story you made/make many people very happy with it!

Owwww, „Fin“?

I am shocked and happy now. Shocked, because my favorite stories ends, but happy that you will write more stories in the future and that you think about writing a Story with little Florence. I would love that and really looking forward to it.

Thank you very much for your great story you made/make many people very happy with it!

I could have dragged the story out for a while in a "Perils of Pauline" sort of fashion, but it would have been increasingly absurd. When I started publishing the story here I had already written the first six or seven sections as well as about half of the final section. I think I'm happier to have this part finished and be free to add new situations later.

If I had it to do over again I would have given Flo and Cathy a scene to say goodbye in, but that would have required a major rewrite of the final scene. And I'm not happy with the scene in which Mallory and her friends have been captured and are awaiting Holms' interrogation. However, I did get to put the whole thing together without it completely falling over, which was a relief.

Thank you very much for your enthusiasm. I really enjoyed writing it for you and for the other supportive readers on this board.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...