LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bonnie's New Home

robehouse

I think they need a warrant or something before they can arrest anyone, and they need proof that they were doing something bad enough to be arrested. That's why they need you to tell them about how they treated you. I know it might night be easy for you to talk about, but it's necessary if you want to help your "sisters". If you want to know anything else perhaps you should ask Linda.

No one is going to lift your dress up here, Molly. That is, unless you need to be changed, and only I will be lifting your dress. I think Linda may need to see your ID bracelet though. I doubt if they can go on just what you say. They will probably need some kind of physical evidence. After all, you could be lying to them. Not that I think you would lie, but the courts may want more proof than what you say.

Tracy smiles as Bonnie tries to hide her bottle behind Molly. She is glad when Linda tells her it's okay to drink out of it. Thinks she may fill the bottle with water temporarily if Bonnie finishes her milk and is still thirsty before we go to Walmart.

When Linda asks where Tracy wants the meeting to take place, she has to think. Although she does have a fear of high places, she figures the office would be better as it is probably smaller and Bonnie would feel better. She knew she better make a decision quickly before any agents came into the area they were and scared Bonnie.

"We can do the meeting in your office. I can deal with the height problem and you can probably function better in your office."

I squeeze Bonnie's hand tightly as Linda ushers us into her office.

Bonnie nods. "Oh I see. I hope I can help my sisters and this doesn't backfire and get them hurt. I would feel terrible if something I said got them hurt or they got punished because I talked. Ok I'll ask Linda when we talk." She looked puzzled. "Why would I lie? I have nothing to gain by not telling them the truth. Mommy wouldn't like it if I lied. She would be very disappointed in me if I did and I can't have mommy disappointed with me for not telling the truth.

Linda nods. "Ok I'll take you to my office." They walk doen the hall towards Linda's office. There was agents in the hallway. Some looked at Bonnie with a strange look on their faces and some just smiled at them as they passed. Bonnie squeezed Tracy's hand as they passed the other agents to show Tracy she was scared and afraid. Linda opened the door to her office. "This is my office. Make yourself comfortable. I'll be back in a little bit. I need to go talk to my supervisor and see if I can get your friends until state protection. That way you can be more at ease as telling me everything."

Bonnie walks into the office and sees a mushroom shaped chair and some books on the table next to it. She ran over to the chair and sat down. Bonnie looked at the pictures in one of the books. "Mommy,can you read this to me?"

"I didn't say you would lie, Bonnie. I said the courts would probably need more proof than your word. I really hope they can get the other girls out of there."

Feels Bonnie squeeze my hand as we pass the other agents. I give them an angry look as they stare at Bonnie. I wonder what they have been told and exactly who told them. I realize that gathered information is often passed along, but agents should be more professional. I am relieved when Linda opens the door to her office and we step inside. I see that there are blinds over the windows that are currently closed and we can't see outside.

I watch Bonnie run over to the table where several children's books are laying. There is a mushroom shaped chair next to the table and I see Bonnie sit down on the chair, holding a book with pictures in it.

"Of course I will read to you. Why don't you let me sit there and I will hold you on my lap. You can finish your bottle while I hold you. How does that sound?"

Bonnie nods. "I hope they can too. They need to be taken out of there and put with someone who would love and care for them,but no one would probably want all 6 of them." Bonnie get up out of the chair and waits for Tracy to set down. After Tracy sets down. Bonnie gets on her lap and lays her head on Tracy's shoulder.

There was a knock on the door. A lady walks in. "Oh sorry to bother you. I saw the two of you in the halls and I had a question. Is she from the children's home on the other side of town. I remembered that dress from my time there. I use to live there when I was a child. When I turned 18. I got a grant to go to college and then I got a job here. My name is Molly O'Hara. While I was at the home. I use to help out with the younger kids and they wore pink dresses like that one. Like I said I'm sorry to bother the two of you. I'll leave if you want me to. I hope they close that place down. It is a terrible place for a child to live in." Bonnie looks at her teddy bear when the lady said her name was Molly.

"You lived there? were you ever punished by being made to wear one of the pink dresses? Did you see any of the little girls being punished for having their diapers leaking? Why didn't you speak up?

Tracy slips the nipple of the bottle in Bonnie's mouth as she lays against her and looks back at Molly expecting some answers.

Molly nodded. "Yes I lived there. I did a few times. It stopped when I couldn't fit into the diapers anymore. No I didn't see that,but I heard about it. When I was there. The older kids ate later than the younger kids. I heard they was made to wait though both setting of mealtime. I did speak up. I'm the one that got the inquiry into the home started. This case has been though 4 different sets of hands. I had it first and I got the ball rolling. I had to pass it off to someone else because of my caseload. The next person who got it went to investagate the claims,but was bought off by the owner. The case laid dead for 2 years. Then it got resigned to other agent. She let alot of things slide in the case and looked the other way. Linda came across the case buried in the bottom of a box of files. She has taken the case on herself and is trying to get either the place closed down or get it put under the state's control. So far it is an uphill battle. No one wants to come out and talk about what goes on behind closed doors." She reaches into her pocket and takes out a pink id bracelet. "I carry this with me at all times. I carry it to remember me that there are little voices out there that need to be heard and protected." Molly shows the bracelet to Tracy. It said Baby Molly on it and the roman numeral IV for 4. She looks at Bonnie. "What is your teddy bear's name?"

Bonnie took the nipple out of her mouth. "Her name is Molly. I named her after a girl I met at the Home. She was nice to me. She didn't make fun of me and tried to keep the older kids from doing it."

"I'm sorry that you had to go through that as well, and I am sorry it seemed like I was attacking you. I didn't realize that the case has been ongoing for so long. I am glad that Linda has taken on the case and it might finally get resolved. Bonnie has a bracelet ID similar to that one. are you going to testify if the case comes to trial? Linda said that Bonnie wouldn't have to testify, that her written testimony would be enough. I hope so. She has been through so much in her little life, I don't want her to go through any more. Have you heard anything about the girls? are they trying to get them out yet?"

As I talk to Molly I open the book to the first page and get ready to read to her. I give Bonnie a tight squeeze as she sits on my lap.

Molly nods. "I'm just glad I'm out of there. After I left the home. I went to college and took some law course and some psychology courses. I was determined to not stay by and let more kids get abused like I was and the way the younger girls did. They might not have left marks you can see,but the marks they left are inside."

Bonnie nods in agreement. "Yes they are and they may never go away."

Molly nods. "It is ok. Emotions run high around here when it doesn't look like the case is moving at all. Maybe with your daughter's help. We can get the wheel rolling faster to closing that place down. What is your daughter's name?" She shrugs. "I don't know. It was hard enough for me to relive part of it when I was talking to you. I don't know if I could stand being up in front of all those eyes telling them what happened to me at that place." Molly shakes her head. "No I haven't. I just came in here to talk to the two of you. I saw Linda going into Bob's office as I was coming in here."

Linda opens the door and walks in. "I see you have met the one who got all of this started. If it hadn't been for her. No one would have any idea what was going on there. It sickens me that it has gone on this long and this department has turned a blind eye to me. Luckly most of those people are gone and we have people here who care about the kids not about money." She sets down in the chair across from Tracy. "He would like to give them protection,but there are no opening in any of our state homes for all 6 girls to be put in one place. We could split them up and put them in 3 different ones,but if they are like Bonnie. They have lived together so long that they would be heartbroken if they couldn't stay together. He did come up with an idea. He said he would grant someone instant adoption status for the 6 girls. Basically what that means is you can take the girls home with you in a couple of days. You and they come back in 6 months. The judge looks over the reports we give him or her. They sign off on the adoption and the girls are yours to keep. I told you we didn't like to give them to a single person. He said he would consider it if the right person came along. There are some conditions. One the person had to be willing to let us come and check on the girls to make sure they are well adjusted and happy. If it was you. We would contact Florida's Department of Child Welfare to do the inspection for us and then send us a report. We would like progress reports on how the girls are doing. Pictures too if you can. We like to know the girls are growing up normally. Well as normally as can be expected considering what they have been though. We know that caring for 6 girls and Bonnie is alot of work. We will paid for you to have some help for as long as you need them. If you have a person in mind. As long as they meet our standards. You can hire her and we will pay for her. We will also send you a check each other for the care and upkeep of the girls. Full medical insurance. Since the 6 of them are probably still in diapers like Bonnie is. We will pay half for the diapers and anything else you need to take care of them. The choice is yours. I thought I would give you first shot."

I appreciate what you did Molly. I understand how you feel about testifying in court. They may not need you to. Her name is Bonnie. Do you remember helping her? her name on her ID bracelet says BABY BONNIE. I didn't see any numbers, but I didn't look that close. I sure hope Linda comes back with good news.

sees Linda come back in the room and looks expectantly at her. "Have they got them out of the home yet? You need someone to adopt them? Yes, I would be willing, Although seven children in diapers at one time is a lot. Yes I expect they will need their diapers for some time. It is hard to go from wearing diapers around the clock to being potty trained."

"I would be glad to start filling out the paperwork tonight, just please get them out of that home. Also, could you please get the interview started? I need to cancel a plane reservation and go to walmart. Do you know of a good hotel that Bonnie and I could stay at until the paperwork is done and I can take the girls?"

Looks down and smiles at Bonnie. Brushes her hair back with my hand and kisses her forehead.

"Looks like you are getting some sisters"

Molly think for a moment. "I remember a Bonnie from the home,but I don't know if it is her. This girl was very quiet and didn't talk much. For a while. I didn't know if she knew how to talk. Finally one day she said thank you after I changed her. Let me see if I remember correctly. The bracelet was on the left ankle. She pulled Bonnie's sock down and saw the bracelet. "No there isn't a number on here. It is far worse. It says PB on it."

Bonnie looks up and nods. "Permament Baby."

Molly nods. "Yes you are correct Bonnie. It means she would never have been given a chance to grow up. When she turned 18 if she was still there. She would have still been in the baby wing of the home. Bonnie mostly would have been transferred to another home where she would never have left it." She shakes her head. "If the girls are PBs too. They might not be able to be potty trained. They might need diapers forever."

Linda comes in. "No we haven't got the girls out of there yet. I didn't know if you wanted or could handle 6 more girls. My suggestion is to get yourself a helper. We will paid for her. Do you have anyone in mind?"

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "How about Jayme. With the 7 of us gone. She will not have anyone to look after and she was the only one who cared about the 7 of us." Bonnie squeals with delight when Tracy tells her that she is going to adopt all of her sisters and get them out of that house. "This is the best day of my life. I get a new life and my sisters are going to be safe from the home.

Linda looks at Tracy. "Who is Jayme? Does she work at the home? Now that you have agreed to take them. I'll get the ball rolling to get them out of there."

Molly smiles. "I'll take care of that. Consider that my gift to you on your road to a better life." She walks out of the room and goes down to her office. Molly starts making a few phonecalls to get everything lined up for an emergency child rescue pickup.

Linda nods. "Yes we can. I'm sorry to take up so much of your time and making you have to cancel your flight,but I'm sure you can forgive it since you are helping give 6 girls a new lease on life. Bonnie, would you please come over here. We need to talk about the home. I know you might be scared and afraid to talk about it,but it is very important you tell me everything. Without your help. More girls and boys could be hurt by them."

Bonnie looks at Tracy and then gets up off her lap. She walks over to the chair in front of the desk and sets down. "I'll try to be as much help as I can." Bonnie set quietly for a moment trying to get her thoughts together. She starts off telling Linda about her first day there. How they treated her. How they took her clothes and burned them right in front of her and told her she wouldn't ever wear them again. How they strapped her to the table and diapered her. How they gave her a shot that made her very dizzy. How she woke up in a strange room with a gag in her mouth that had a tube attached to it. How they treated her and the other girls that was in the room with her. How Jayme was the only one of the staff there that cared about them. She told them all the older kids laughed and make fun of her and her friends because they were still babies. She told Linda how the staff wouldn't check their diapers and when they leaked. They was punished by being make to set facing everyone while they ate and if there was food left over. They could then eat if not. They was given baby food. Bonnie told her eveything she could think of about the home. The thing that got Linda's attention was when agents from DSS and her office would come to the place to inspect it,but not look at the building at all. They would go into the office. Come out later with an envelope of money and pass the home as up to state standards.

Linda jotted down everything Bonnie was telling her. She stopped writing and shook her head. "That doesn't really surprise me. The old director of this agent would look the other way and get kick backs from companies. I'm glad to say he and his agents are now in jail. We have a new director and she is focused on the children of this state's welfare. She only wants agents who look out for the kids." She looks over the pages of notes she wrote down. "I'll have this typed up and I'll bring it by your hotel room for you to sign it ok?"

Molly came back into the office and looks at Tracy. "The order is being drawn up now and the girls will be out of that home by sundown. They will spend the night at the children's hospital to be checked out and tomorrow you can have them. You are welcome to go see them tonight at the hospital. If you want to go see them. I'll call the hospital and tell them you have this office's premission to see them." Bonnie touches her face. Signaling to Tracy she needed to go to the bathroom."

Tracy listens as Bonnie and Molly talk. She looks at the bracelet and shakes her head. She realizes that if she hadn't adopted Bonnie when she did, she would have suffered through a whole lot more, never being allowed to grow up. Anger raged inside Tracy, wanting to do hurt to the director of the Children's home and all of the caretaker's except for her dorm mommy. She knew there was at least one more person that should be arrested for his part in putting Bonnie in the home and that was the executor of her estate. She would have to ask Linda if there was anything that could be done to make her the executor of the estate and have this guy arrested.

Tracy hears Bonnie mention the dorm mommy's name for the first time. Jayme. She would have to find Jayme and possibly hire her as a nanny.

To Linda: This is the first time I have heard her name, but Jayme was the girls Dorm Mommy. She took care of the girls when they were in the dorm. I believe she had their best interest in mind at all times, and often tried to stop what the other's were trying to do. I would like to get in touch with her myself.

Breathes a sigh of relief when Linda says she is ready to talk to Bonnie. I let her slip off of my lap and watch as she walks slowly over to the chair. I smile, proud of my little girl. I know it is taking a lot of courage to do what she is doing. I listen in horror at the story Bonnie is telling her, my anger getting hotter towards the children's home.

"speaking of hotels, could you recommend one? I am not from around here and have no idea where any of them are. I don't want anything five star though. Bonnie and I will only need it for sleeping in tonight and possibly tomorrow night."

Looks up as Molly enters the room with a smile on her face and announces that the girls would be out of the home by sundown, which is not too far away by now. Bonnie appears to be excited as well. I plan on taking her to the hospital after we get our hotel room. I stand up and give Molly a hug.

"Thank you so much for all your help, Molly. Thanks to you six little girls lives have changed for the better"

Sees Bonnie give me the signal that she wants to be changed.

"I need to use the restroom. Could you show me where it is?"

Linda nods. "Yes she does sound like the one good apple in a barrell of rotten and festering apples. I'll see if I had run down her name for you. It should be on record here. Since they are all suppose to register with us to get their certificate,but I'm sure less than half of them did register with us. The last director and his agents didn't care about enforcing the state laws to protect the children of this state. He was getting large cash pay outs to look the other way." She looks though her rolodex. "There are a couple of good hotels in the area. Well you be needing a crib for Bonnie to sleep in or do you think she would be able to sleep in a regular bed? We have a very good working relationship with the Hilton downtown. We have used the hotel for times when we have had to get a child out of a home quickly. They have rooms that we have a standing order with. They are normal rooms,but if we need a crib in the room. They will put one in there. I think they might have one big enough to fit Bonnie. If not. We have some here that we can let you borrow while you are here at no charge.

Molly nods. "You are welcome. I just wish I could do more to help out the other kids in that home. I never want any girl to have to go though what Bonnie and I went though. I've worked hard to overcome it. If you ever need to talk. Here is my cell phone number. You can call me. The same goes for you too Bonnie. You are one brave girl to do this. It took alot a courage to do what you did today and you have helped get the investagation rolling faster." She hugs Tracy back. Molly smiles. "Come on Squirt I'll show you where the bathroom is at.'

Bonnie giggles. "That is what the girl who use to help take care me called me. Because I wet on her when she was changing me." She takes Molly's hand when she puts it out. The two of them went down the hallway and passed a wall with pictures of children of all ages on it. "What is that Molly? No I wasn't talking to you Molly. I was talking to the big Molly."

Molly smiles. "That is the wall of hope. Those are the kids we have rescused from bad places and given them a change at a better life. Like you are doing with your 6 friends and the other kids at the home. Because of you. Their lives will be better. You are a hero in my book." She opens the door and lets Bonnie and Tracy in. "I'll see the two of you back in Linda's office."

Bonnie nods. "Thank you Big Molly." After the door closes she looks at Tracy. "Mommy, I didn't need a change. I just wanted to talk to you and I couldn't think of another way to get you alone. I've got a problem. You remember Linda said she would have my statement typed up and I could sign it. Well that is the problem. It has been so long since I have wrote anything. I have forgotten how to do it. I was too embarrassed to tell Linda that. I thought she would be disappointed in me. Also why does Linda and Molly think I'm courageous and a hero? I'm not a hero am I? Heroes are people who have done great things. I've not done anything great have I?"

Tracy listen's to Linda talking. "Jayme does sound like one in a million. Since she will probably lose her job after the girls are rescued."

"Yes, the Hilton sounds like it would fit the bill. I don't know if Bonnie could sleep in a regular bed after sleeping in a baby crib for so long. "

Looks at Bonnie: "do you want a regular bed or would you prefer to sleep in a crib? Don't worry, no matter which you choose no one will think less of you."

Tracy Follows Molly and Bonnie down the hall. She overhears their conversation and smiles. She thinks Bonnie is quite the hero as well. Tracy looks at the wall of hope. She wonders if there are going to be six more pictures on that wall after tonight.

Finally they enter the bathroom and the door closes behind them.

"Are you sure you don't need to be changed, Bonnie? It's been over two hours since your last one. I am not doubting you, but I think you will need a change pretty soon."

Looks with surprise at Bonnie. She would have thought that she was in the seventh grade according to her age. Of course the home probably never permitted her to go to school or let her learn anything. Babie's never wrote anything or couldn't read by themselves.

"Honey, I think that they permit you to put an X on the signature line, then have somebody else that knows how to write sign their name as a witness. I don't think Linda will be disappointed in you. She hasn't been yet has she? I think she knows with what you have been through that your learning skills won't be where they should be. Would you like me to talk with her and ask her what we should do? I would be glad to sign as your witness. Do you know how to print an X? if not I will show you and let you practice."

Linda nods. "Yes she does. She might lose her job,but if she is the only one who cared about the girls and no one else does. Then she would probably welcome a change of jobs and work for someone who cares as much for the girls as she does. It seems Bonnie thinks very highly of her. It was one of the only times during her interview that she smiled. The other time was when she was talking about the other 6 girls that was her friends.

Bonnie thinks for a moment. "I want a crib if it doesn't have a locking top on it."

Linda shakes her head. "No we don't have cribs like that. They are normal cribs. Is that the kind you had to sleep in?" Bonnie nods. "Well you will not have to anymore.

Bonnie shakes her head. "No mommy I'm not sure. I didn't know it had been that long since my last one. Maybe I should get a change. I don't want a rash like Becky does. She cries alot when she wets. Jayme tries to keep cream on Becky's bottom and between her legs,but the cream vanishes alot of the time off the shelf and the supply room rarely had any cream in it." Bonnie shakes her head. "No mommy,but this is different. This is something I should know how to do,but I can't. Are you sure they wouldn't mind it? I wouldn't want the case against the home to be derailed because I can't spell my name or write it?" She nods. "Yes mommy I would like for you to do that. I think I can mommy. I'm going to try really hard to. I want to help all the kids at the home. Even if they were all mean to me and my friends. They also called us terrible names,but even they don't deserve to be in that place. Maybe the director and the other adults there except Jayme should get the same treatment as they gave me and my six friends. Let's see how they like it."

Tracy frowns a bit with concern that Bonnie may not realize if she is wet or not.

"Honey, do you feel when you need to go potty in your diaper? Or does it just come out of you? Let me check you."

Tracy lifts Bonnie's dress and slips her fingers inside the leg opening of Bonnie's diaper. She is wet. Looks over and sees that the door locks from the inside. Bonnie reaches over and locks the door so no one can come in during the diaper change.

"Baby, I need to change your diaper. I don't see anywhere for you to lay down, so I guess I will have to change you standing up. I haven't had much practice at this. Would you rather take your dress off and let me change your diaper, or just pull your dress up past your waist and hold it there while I change you? either way is okay with me. Don't worry, I locked the door and no one will come in while I am changing you. I hope you never have to worry about getting a rash, but I can't promise that it will never happen. There will be times when you will be in a diaper for a long time."

"I will talk to Linda for you then. Don't worry, the case won't be derailed because you can't sign your name. They have provisions for that, like I said. I will probably have to print your name next to your X and then sign underneath that I Witnessed your making the X."

Smiles at Bonnie's suggestion that the director and other adults receive the same treatment they gave the girls. Imagines the director and others in a pink dress and diaper and has to giggle a bit.

"I think they will spending a long time in prison for what they have done. No matter what, they will never be put in a position where they can hurt anyone else ever again."

Bonnie shakes her head. "No Mommy I don't know when I need to go and that I have done until it leaks on the floor or Jayme sees that I'm wet. Can't you change me on the floor? I'll take my dress off and put it on the hook on the door." Bonnie pulls the dress off over her head and stands in front of Tracy. Tracy can see that Bonnie has no breast and is flat chested. Bonnie takes her hands and covers her chest. "I hope I don't either. Mommy, now that you are adopting my sisters. Do we still get to go to Walt Disney World or not because of all my new sisters. Do you think the Princesses will be there? I love Ariel,Cinderella and Snow White. Right now I feel like Cinderella. My Fairy Godmother took me away from the bad people and gave me a better life. Now I'll live Happily Ever After. Mommy is prison like time out where they set in a playpen with a locking top and think about why they have been put into time out?"

"would you rather I ask if you need to be changed, or should I just check you like I did just now? I would never check you in front of anyone. I guess it wouldn't do any good for you to have a signal, since you don't really know you need to be changed. If I can help it, I won't let you get so wet you are leaking. I hope I get to meet Jayme soon"

"Honey, you don't need to hide your chest from me. I am a girl too. I see that you don't have any breasts. I can only guess it's because of some kind of drug that they gave you when you first arrived at the home. If that's the case, You may never develop breasts. You have probably stopped growing in height as well."

"Yes, I will be taking all of you to Walt Disney World. The princesses are very pretty and they are nice as well. You remind me of Snow White in appearance. You have the same hair color and eye color." Doesn't tell Bonnie that there is no such thing as happily ever after. I will try to make Bonnie and her sister's lives as happy as possible though.

Listens to Bonnie's explanation of prison and nods. "It is very much like that, only the time out is a lot longer. Were you ever punished that way?"

"I will change you on the floor, but first let me get you cleaned up." Untapes Bonnie's diaper and removes it, throwing it in the trash. Leads her over to the sink and washes her stomach and private area's with a a wet soapy paper towel, then does the same thing with her bottom. Tracy dries her off and gets out a pink diaper from her purse. This one has Barbie on the plastic strip, like the first one that Tracy changed Bonnie out of. Unfolds the diaper and lays it down on the floor. Helps Bonnie to lay down on the diaper, then gets out the baby powder. She sprinkles it on Bonnie's privates and rubs it in, then lifts her legs and powders her bottom. Pulls the diaper up and tapes it firmly in place. Lifts Bonnie up to a standing position and puts her dress on her. It is just in time as Tracy hears a knock on the bathroom door.

Bonnie thinks for a moment. Maybe you should check me. That way you'll know if I need a change. Because I don't know when I do. Not until I leak mommy. I hope you do too. You will like her I think. She cares about me like you do and she cares about the other little girls under her care. With the 7 of us gone. She isn't going to have a job to do. In my desire to get them out of there. I didn't think about what would happen to Jayme now that we are all gone." She looks down at her lack of breast. "I know you are a girl too,but you look like you are older. I don't. I look like a child. What kind of drug could do that? Bonnie looks sad. "You mean I'm always going to be short and look like a child instead of my real age whatever that might be? With being as tall as I am. I would probably the 8th dwarf in Snow White's cottage. Shorty." She giggles a little bit. "Is prison time out longer than a hour? That is a really long time to set in time out." Bonnie nods. "Yes mommy I was. All my friends have been at one time or another.

Linda's voice came though the door. "Is everything ok in there. When you get done. I have some news for the two of you,but it can wait until the two of you are finished in the bathroom."

Bonnie looks at Tracy. "I wonder what the news is mommy? I hope it is good news and not something bad involving my sisters."

Honey, You know mommy will love you if you never grow breasts or get any bigger. It might be easier in a way, since you still fit into a regular baby diaper, I think. I don't mean that in a bad way. It will be easier to get diapers that fit you if you still fit into baby diapers.

"Have you ever seen a girl that is your chronological age naked before, Bonnie? Almost all of them have hair that covers their private area. That starts happening at puberty, but I guess I better not give you a long lesson in sex right now. Since you didn't have any hair down there though, I knew something was wrong. I am not very good in science, so I don't know what kind of drug can deprive you of your growing"

"I'm sorry you were put into the locking playpen for a time out. You will never have to worry about being put into another locking playpen for the rest of your life. I do believe in putting naughty girls in tiime-outs though, so you better behave." Smiles at Bonnie."Prison time out is for a lot longer than an hour, Bonnie. Sometimes it can be for the rest of their lives."

"I just happened to think about something. There are going to be seven of you girls running around the house, hopefully. So does that make me Snow white? or am I one of the dwarves? Dopey?" Bonnie smiles again.

Hears Linda outside the door and looks at Bonnie. Tracy wonders too if it will be good news or bad news, but knows the only way to find out is to open the door and talk to Linda.

"I guess we better go find out what the news is. Are you ready to leave?"

Bonnie nods. "Yes I kow you will love me no matter what. If you didn't. You wouldn't be adopting my sisters so they can get away from the home." She shrugs. "I guess it is easier. The diapers are cuter if they are baby diapers. I saw one in the hallway at the home that fell off the roling cart that was being taken to the older girl's dorms. It was just plain green. Almost the same color as strained peas baby food. Is it ok if I eat babyfood sometimes. Now that it isn't being used as punishment for a leaky diaper." Bonnie nods. "Yes I did mommy. You said I was 14 right? I saw a girl who was 14. She was taller than me. She had hair down there and she had big breast. Alot of the older girls had a white milky like substance coming out of their breast. I saw a bunch of them setting in front of the big vacuum cleaner like machine with cups of their breast. It was pumping the white milky substance out into glass containers at the feet of the girls. What is your version of time out?" Bonnie thinks for a moment. "I guess you would be Snow White. Because you are not the evil queen. She runs the children's home." She nods. "Yes mommy I'm ready to go." Bonnie walks to the door and then stops. "I can't go outside like this. People will see it on my ankle." She points at the bracelet on her ankle. It was visible because her sock came down while she was laying on the floor being changed.

"Yes you may have baby food if you want. I will have to see if I can buy it by the case though. I think some, if not all, of your sisters might like it as well. Maybe I will try a bite here and there too." Smiles at Bonnie

"I will have to get several different sizes of baby diapers. From what you tell me the girls are as young as two and they are different ages up to your's. Is that right? You will have to tell me their names when I meet them. I may not remember them all at first"

"How old were the girls that this was done too, Bonnie? Usually girls don't start lactating until they were pregnant. That's what it's called when girls or women start having milk. It's not like cow milk. It is supposed to be better for a baby. Don't tell me they made you drink this milk? I suppose if they can stop a girl like you from having breasts or pubic hair, then it's possible they gave these girls something that caused them to start lactating."

"My version of time out is being put in the corner facing the wall in a special time out chair. You will not be able to play with your sister's when this happens. You won't have to sit in the corner for long though if I ever have to punish you."

Tracy looks at the ankle bracelet.

"Do you want me to take it off and stick it in my purse? I had totally forgot about it. If you don't mind, I would like to keep it in a special place at home. I will take your sister's ankle bracelet's as well. If you want me to take it off, sit on the floor and I will remove your shoe and sock and take off the ankle bracelet."

Bonnie smiles. "Thank you mommy. Yes some of them might like to eat babyfood too since it will not be used as a punishment." She nods. Yes they are different ages. The youngest is 2 and the oldest one beside me is almost 10. They don't remember when their birthdays are. We didn't get to celebrate them. Yes I'll tell you their names when you meet them. Their names are on their bracelets of you can't remember them. They was from 14 to 19 and their breast were huge. They did sometimes. The only girls got it more often than I did. Sometimes from a bottle and sometimes right from the breast." Bonnie nods. "I see. That doesn't sound so bad." She nods. "Yes I would like that mommy,but it can't be cut off. Jayme has tried. I don't know what it is made of. Maybe Big Molly knows how to get it off. Since she had one too. I don't mind you keeping it. Mommy that wall out there. Do you think they will put our picture up there of the wall of hope?"

"You all can eat baby food then, but you can eat big girl food too. Maybe you can eat baby food for lunch and have big girl food the rest of the time. Are they all PB's like you, or do you think some of them are like Big Molly and have numbers?"

"those poor girls who had their breasts pumped. I am sure it was against their will. did you tell Linda about these girls? That is abuse too."

"I forgot I could just check their bracelet ID. It shouldn't take me long to remember all of their names."

Tracy looks at the bracelet ID again. Sees they used some kind of steel wire or something like that to fasten the ID on. It looked like it was never supposed to be removed. Tracy starts putting everything together in her mind and wonders if they were running some kind of baby farm at the home, where people who were into treating older children like babies paid the home to provide the children. It was a sick business, and Tracy was glad Linda and her office was doing everything they could to shut it down. Tracy also wondered how long this had been going on and how many permanent babies were out there.

Tracy kneels down and pulls Bonnie's sock up over the ID bracelet, covering it up. "Let's go ask Molly how she got hers off. Then we can take yours off and when we see your sisters in the hospital we can take their's off as well"

"I don't know if your pictures will be up there. That is up to the agency. I believe they deserve to be up there if they are able to rescue the girls like they want to."

Tracy unlocks the bathroom door and puts her arm around Bonnie's shoulder's as she leads her out of the bathroom.

Bonnie nods. One of them had numbers on her bracelet. It had a V on it? I know once a girl got a V on her bracelet. It wasn't long before she had a new one that says PB on it." She shakes her head. "No I didn't mommy. She didn't ask me about anything other than the way me and my sisters was treated. So I didn't think it was important to her. Since she didn't ask." She smiles. "If you can't remember their names. You can name them Baby 1-6." Bonnie gigggles at her comment. She nods. "Yes maybe she knows how to get it off since she doesn't have her bracelet on anymore. Yes Mommy their pictures should be up there. They are being rescued from the mean lady at the home." Bonnie looks at Tracy. "Mommy, I've got a question. What is Linda and her agents going to do about the girls who have been shipped out of the home and put in other homes? Sometimes it was one or two girls. Sometimes it is as many as 5 to 8 girls. They were all PBs like me,but most of them was older than me. They aren't kids like me and my sisters. Can they be help too or are they too old to be help?" Bonnie follows Tracy out the door and then took Tracy's hand. The two of them walk back to Linda's office. When they walk in Bonnie was setting on the couch.

Bonnie stood up as they walk in. "Bonnie, I've got some news for you. While you and your aunt was in the bathroom. I got a call from one of our enforcement agents. She said they got the girls out of there,but the girls are really scared. They think they are being taken to some place called the Zebra Ranch. Do you know what that is?"

Bonnie nods. "Sort of. That is what the kids call the home of no return. When girls are picked up to be taken to the Zebra Ranch. They are never heard from or seen again. Can I talk to the girls? I want to tell them that they are safe and with people who love them and want to take care of them"

Molly looks at Linda to see what she says. Linda nods. "Go ahead. Maybe if they hear Bonnie voice. It might help them calm down and not be afraid." Molly nods and calls the agent. They talk for a little bit and then hands the cell phone to Molly. "The agent put her phone on speakerphone. The girls can hear you."

Bonnie takes the phone and smiles. "Hello sisters. It's me Bonnie. You don't need to be afraid and scared. The adults with you will not hurt you. They want to help you live a better life. They are like Jayme. They want to take care of you. I'll be seeing all of you soon. You are going to the hospital to be checked out to make sure you all are ok and healthy. I know you are,but adults like Jayme are funny. They have to see things for themselves. Mommy and I will see you at the hospital. I have a really big surprise for all of you,but I want to see all of you face to face when I tell you,but it is good. Really,Really good and I know you all will like it. Be good for the agents. Jayme wouldn't like it if she found out you was misbehaving." She hands the phone back to Molly and goes over to Tracy. "Mommy, did I do a good job with my sisters to get them to calm down? I know the feelings they are going though. I am still feeling them. When I first met you. I was afraid of you because I didn't know you. I was scared you was going to be like the others adults at the home,but you turned out to be like Jayme. I'm still scare and worried about things. Now I'm worried that you will get tired of taking care of me and my sisters. You will put all of us back into a home like the one here. I'm scared to fly. I heard mommy and daddy talking about planes falling out of the sky. Do planes really fall out of the sky? If planes really fall out of the sky. Wouldn't that make them unsafe to be in?"

"I'm sorry to hear about those girls that became PB before you and were taken away. It sounds like I rescued you just in time, even without realizing it. I wonder how long it would have been before you had disappeared." Gives Bonnie a hug

"You don't have to tell Linda about the girls being forced to give milk. I am sure once they close down the home that they will confiscate all of their records and it will all come out then. You have been very brave telling what you did. I would like for you to tell Linda about the other PB girls that disappeared. I am pretty sure that the home will have records on them. I have a feeling once everything is discovered, that the adminstrator of the childrens home and others will be spending the rest of their lives in prison*

Tracy walks Bonnie back to the office.She listens as Molly explains to Bonnie about the rescue of the girls. tracy's heart starts beating faster. When she hears Bonnie explain about the Zebra Ranch she realizes that the baby girl trade was larger than she first imagined. Tracy hoped that the ranch could be found and shut down, and everyone involved in the baby trade be arrested.

"baby girl, you did a fantastic job. The girls should make it to the hospital safe and sound now. I am so proud of you. I will never get tired of being your mommy and put you back in a home. You will have a home with me for as long as you want."

"Planes are one of the safest way to travel. I've heard that it's safer to fly in a plane than ride in a car. I am not going to lie. Very rarely, something happens to planes and they do crash. Now that I am adopting your sister's, I was planning on driving back to Florida anyway. The cwould be too much to fly all of us there."

waits for Molly to get off the phone. "Have you heard anything about their dorm Mommy, Jayme? Is she still at the home or did she make it out? Also, I was wondering how to get Bonnie's ID bracelet off. I noticed it can't be cut off with scissors."

Turns to Linda: "Could I talk to you a minute in private?"

(I think either Linda or Molly should take a picture of Bonnie and maybe one of her ankle bracelet for evidence purposes, and maybe putting Bonnie's picture on the wall. They may not have rescued her, but they consider her some kind of hero for helping to get the other girls out)