LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Plushie!

I used some of my Christmas money to order myself a thylacine plushie. She arrived in the mail today and has taken up residence in my avatar pic. While I love wolves and canids in general, I've always had an even deeper love of the thylacine. Not sure why... Maybe part of that unidentified part of my lineage is Australian or something... Or maybe it's because they're just that awesome... For those wondering what the hell a thylacine is: Go here. And for those wondering about the name: It belongs to one of my thylacine story characters.

And now for the pics.

00plushie1.jpg

00plushie2.jpg

00plushie3.jpg

00plushie4.jpg

Those looking to buy one like Fang can find them under the name "Cooper" in various places on the internet. I got Fang from eBay.

I've also worked up a thylacine diaper for her, with florescent orange and yellow stripes. It also has her name on the front, and my initials below that.

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

Pic4

Loving the new plushie hope you've got plenty more don't want him/her to be lonely.

She's got plenty of company. I have a "pack" of plushies. Mostly doggies and a couple of wolves, and some bats and dragons. And I have a black scorpion and some nifty kangaroos on the way. Yay for Christmas money...

Also, I bought this cute dingo the same time as I bought Fang. I've named her "Daisy", after my favorite cartoon character. The shirt and diaper are my own additions. The choice of colors are based on this image. Denim is much more of a pain in the butt to try to make a plushie diaper out of than regular cloth. She and Fang get to hang out with me at the computer, wile the rest of the pack guards the bedroom.

00plushiedaisy1.jpg

00plushiedaisy2.jpg

00plushiedaisy3.jpg

00plushiedaisy4.jpg

Guest Baby Tiana

Aww the plushie is very cute! It's always fun to dress them up.... I've been meaning to go to build-a-bear and get the little baby outfit for my teddy bear. I hope you enjoy him! :)

Well... I have another one in my sights... 45 minutes to go and hopefully nobody'll outbid me. A cute little wolfy this time.

EDIT: Got 'er! Apparently, the other bidders didn't think she was $20.00 worth of cute.

Edited by Yvhuce
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright. Worked up a Photobucket account and album for my plushies. It's not complete, yet. And they're not all new.

Here's the wolfy I was bidding on. If you squeeze her belly, she alternately howls or says "I'm Willamina wolf. Think only good thoughts.". So, naturally, it'd be difficult to rename her.

00plushieWilly.jpg

And here's another newcomer. His tag says "Crosshairs", and I like the name. It's fitting for a hunter. His previous owner apparently didn't like his nose or something... It was torn up a bit and I had to sew it back together. I had to cut out some of the fur that acts as nose stuffing, simply because there wasn't enough nose left to cover all of that fur. His whiskers are actually strands of the string I used to fix his nose with. I thought that'd be a nice touch, since I was already fixing him up. Sorta like compensation for having to snip out the nose fur. I have a comical explanation for why he's so bug-eyed, but that plushie hasn't been delivered yet. I'll post again when it gets here.

PlushiesB2.jpg

PlushiesB3.jpg

Stupid picture limitations. This isn't the answer to why Crosshairs is bug-eyed. It's the other half of post, because you can only post so many images per post.

This one is Kathy. The plushie's official name is supposed to be "Katherine", but that was a bit stuffy for a plushie.

Kathy.jpg

Kathy1.jpg

But what happened to her ear? Silly/morbid answer: Fang and Daisy ate it!

KathyDaisyFangEtEar.jpg

Real answer: It's hiding under her hat.

KathyEarHat.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Alright. Here's the silly answer to what Crosshairs is looking at. Someone was selling all of these at once for a very low price. The one that looks like a gold Snoopy is apparently a mascot for a bank (its tag says "Crocker Bank, 1975" and its metal dog tag says "Crocker Spaniel"). Some of the others are from claw machines. One is an Alaska keyring. Apparently someone was getting rid of a plushie collection.

PlushiesC.jpg

Crosshairs also now has a couple of hunting partners. The black fox lady is Carbine. The puppy is Buckshot.

PlushieD4.jpg

Another nifty one. Wolfy is actually a puppet, with a reverse pouch between the front legs.

PlushiesA1.jpg

And I've finally gotten around to giving Fang a Daisy-style shirt. It took a couple of tries, since Fang is bigger than Daisy. It's kinda tricky figuring out how big a rectangle is needed to get the ends to tie together, and where to properly put the neck hole (it's more toward the back of the shirt).

00plushieFangDiaperA3.jpg

Also, I've finally gotten all of my plushies photographed and those put in my photobucket album. Enjoy.

• 2 months later...

Found another thylacine plushie! I named this one Misty, after a pre-existing story character, who's also a thylacine and a bit chubby. Now, I'm goinna have to find more material for another plushie diaper...

00plushieMisty1.jpg

00plushieMisty.jpg

There's another different thylacine plushie on the way, too. I'll post pics of that one and whatever name I come up with when it gets here.

She's finally here! This is Coorinna. The name was given by the tags, and I think that it's a nice name, so I'm sticking with that. She's the smallest of the 3 of my thylacines.

00PlushieCoorina2.jpg

00PlushieCoorina1.jpg

00PlushieCoorina.jpg