LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/dl Flatshare London

my crazy greek flatmate seems to be unemployable and as such his parents are going to take him back to grece soon. so im now looking for a new person to live with, and i think it would be great if i could get a dl or ab to live with.

it is a good sized flat with a large living room a balcony and a lovely view (when the scafolding gets taken down, the block has recently been fitted with double glazing).

it has briliant transport links, a train to london bridge from the station 5 min walk away leaves 4 times/hour and only takes 10 min.

there is a nice weatherspoons pub near the station that isnt usualy too busy and a load of other shops etc on the highstreet all less than 5 min walk.

you wil be geting the large bedroom and i am happy to provide fathering/nappy changeing services when im not at work.

the rent is £800/month split evenly 400 each

other perks include me being a skilled builder/decorator so babyifying the flat is definitly possible once i am not living with a normal!

it is possible for you to come look at the flat if you want to.

I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but my folks and I are planning a 10-day trip to London in the next few months. If your flat is still available then, would you be interested in a DL roommate for 10 days (just me; my folks would be staying at a hotel in SE1)? I'd pay whatever you feel is fair for the room.