LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For A Site

hey i have a question. ive heard a couple people on here mention this site where you can get diapers cheap sometimes its like a online add place and i forgot what it was. i just moved in with my fiancee and we have like nothing and i though i might be able to find some cheap furniture and stuff on it. does any one know what im talking about?

i've seen large ammounts of diapers given away on our counties "freecycle.com"... google it...it's basically the idea DD has been trying to start here on DD.... people give stuff away........and ask for stuff when they are looking for something.....

thanks guys not what i was looking for but still good sites oh and by the way im not looking for diapers i just knew that is why people where talking about it. anyways i remember there was something about i think if you sold it for under a certain amount the listing was free and thats why there was so much cheap stuff

thanks guys not what i was looking for but still good sites oh and by the way im not looking for diapers i just knew that is why people where talking about it. anyways i remember there was something about i think if you sold it for under a certain amount the listing was free and thats why there was so much cheap stuff