LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi There

cathdiap

Hi there,

I'm cathdiap. I love to wear diapers, but only when I use catheters. Over the fifteen years I've been doing this, I've developed a fantastic way to use them, no tubes outside, no constant dribbling but real flushes, yes a natural feeling of peeing and yet: totally out of control. Sounds like a tellsell commercial doesn't it? But this is not a product, it's just my way of enjoying diapers. I like to wear diapers but only when I need them, being out of control over my bladder function. Fortunately I am not really incontinent. Would you believe that after spending two days leaking at work, in the bus, in bed, in the supermarket, it is really nice to be dry again at least for a while?

Well that's about it, for now. Let's see if some of you are ready for this.

Greetz,

Cathdiap

Hi Cathdiap, interesting, tell us more! :o

And most importantly, welcome :groupwave::horse:

Hi Nappyloon,

Thanx! I don't know if this board is the most appropriate to continue my story for further details. I already gave some details in two replies on a topic "How to become incontinent ?" on the forum "Our lifestyle discussion". Please be so kind to read that first. If any more questions please let me know, I'm willing to transfer some pics about the caths I use and even about the way I apply them.

Kind regards,

Cathdiap