LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper References In Grand Theft Auto Games

ABWriter

GTA games have a load of AB references. Here are a few:

GTA III:

1. Some wacky British dude, a caller on one of the radio stations called Chatterbox, calls in and talks about how he needs a Nanny to spank him, and goes on and on about it, much to the chagrin of the talk show host, Lazlow

GTA: Vice City

1. Another commercial on the VC radio where a guy named Fernando is talking about wearing medallions and he mentions men wearing medalions and diapers. Here is an excerpt from the segment: "Even singing medallions for the Casanova who knows music is the food of love. My old drains, thal houses, diapers, whatever your interest, we've got the medallion for you."

GTA San Andreas

1. Same guy from VC, Fernando, talks about men who like to be regressed and how all men are like little boys.

2. Some Pedestrian asks the main character CJ, "Are you wearing a diaper?"

GTA: Liberty City Stories

1. The lead character, Tony Cipriani is having an argument with his mother, who constantly questions his manhood. He mentions one of Tony's rivals as being "tougher" than him, and Tony tells her all about him wearing diapers and his fetish. She then says, "Diaper or no diaper, he's still a better man than you!"

2. There is a mission in the game when Tony accidentally catches this same guy in diapers. He is a mission giver, so this is a somewhat recurring theme in the game. The game makes a big deal out of it in this mission and the diapers seem VERY important to the plot of the storyline, at least with regard to this "boss" or mission giver.

There are other references in the GTA series, but those are all I can think of right now. I will post more if I remember them or come across them again.

Guest diapered469

same here...never noticed the references tho (havent played liberty city stories). Hopefully there'll be some in the new game, if it ever comes out.