LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just The Basics

How Many  

69 members have voted

1. 1. In one 24 hour period, on average how many diapers do you go through [changes]

• 0-1 times
    • 1-3 times
    • 3-6 times
    • more than 6 times a day
  2. 2. what is your Diaper of choice

• Random Disposable... any crinkly plastic will do
    • AB Elitist Disposable Brand [i.e. Bambino etc.]
    • plastic/rubber pants with cloth against the skin
    • Pull-ups of the adult variety
    • have a small enough frame to be able to fit real baby diapers and pullups [goodnights don't count]
    • catheter
    • wetting the bed because you forgot your diaper
    • *shudders* potty
    • I'm a mommy/daddy and am proud of being potty trained
  3. 3. What other baby symbols do you own?

• Blankie
    • Paci
    • Bottle
    • Rattle
    • bibs
    • Footed Pajamas
    • stuffed animals
    • baby books
    • crib
    • other [please elaborate in forum]

I find the poll misses out on a few req. answer possibilities...

for such, I would not classify my Tena or Molicare diapers as "AB Eltist"... they for sure are some of the better diapers in town, but have nothing "baby-ish" about them... so I'd say: High quality Disposables...

I would not go with my local super-market brand... as they suck.

About other Items... it lacks the option to say "none"...

I'm not into AB Stuff at all... so none.

Diapers:

I wear what I can get but my brand of choice thusfar is a brand I forget the name of, that's made in thailand (a friend sent me a few and they hold like 3 big wettings and a mess with no leak)

Baby items:

Blankies (I have two 101 Dalmation comforters, a purple bankie, a small pink/red/white bankie, a tiny maroon colored bankie, but especially my Dady bankie that's pink with pink leopard spots and REAL soft)

Pacifiers/binkies (I have 3...a Heffalump newborn binky one of my AB friends in England sent, a pink and white nuk 3, but my favorite is my Tigger with purple shield nuk 5)

Bottles (4 Playtex Ventaire Bottles, 2 pink, 1 yellow, 1 green ~ 9 oz each)

A rattle (plushie mouse type rattle an AB aware friend sent me)

A toddler sized Pooh and Tigger bib (i would need a big one but i don't really like bibs, i only have one cause Dady told me to get one)

Feeted PJ's (one pair that a AB friend passed on to me, it's white with colored snowflakes)

Stuffed Animals (25 in my apartment, another 20-30 in my aunt's attic)

Baby Books (i have one another AB aware friend gave me somewhere, it's called Mr. Lazy ...i really want more children's books)

Other:

3 sectioned baby bowls, purple

8 pairs of plastic toddler silverware (spoon and fork)

A "video rocker" without the speakers/controls that I'll be using as a highchair of sorts when I'm living with Dady (he's not able to feed me in a regular chair because of disability so we'll be using this instead) and it's really comfy...plus it doubles as a toy because it rocks like a rocking horse!

I hope to someday have a complete nursery.

I find the poll misses out on a few req. answer possibilities...

for such, I would not classify my Tena or Molicare diapers as "AB Eltist"... they for sure are some of the better diapers in town, but have nothing "baby-ish" about them... so I'd say: High quality Disposables...

I would not go with my local super-market brand... as they suck.

About other Items... it lacks the option to say "none"...

I'm not into AB Stuff at all... so none.

you beat me to it. i was going to post the same thing. i too do not consider molicare or attends to be AB, but i do consider them to be high quality compared to most others. i am also not into baby items, so i would choose none if the option was there.

Guest Baby Peter

Change 1-3 times a day in average // wear baby diapers since im so thin people call it unhealthy for my age -just cant seem to get heavier- // got 2 paci, both from Difrax with different nipples // got bibi baby bottle with "i :wub: mommy" on it and biggest nipple size // pink chewtoy (keychain) // stack of bibs with i love mommy on m // bert and ernie stuffed toys, old hard teddy from when i was a baby and some more stuffed animals.