LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Friends, Lovers, Playmates

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

Hi everybody!

Is there anybody out there in the North Carolina, USA area?

I'm fairly new to the area (Catawba county) and would like to make some new friends.

Me:

50 year old, SWM, Slim build, 5' 10" 150lbs brown hair, brown eyes, straight but very open minded .

Not much into the AB thing, I'm more of a DL. but like I said, I'm very open minded. (age regression and role playing can be fun!)

I use diapers for EVERYTHING, but more often the not just go in whatever I happen to be wearing if the circumstances allow (I'm very discrete). B)

Thanks for looking

wetn'poopyinNC

B) Possible "Friend" over here in Wilkes County. DL here too and open minded for "play."

Hi everybody!

Is there anybody out there in the North Carolina, USA area?

I'm fairly new to the area (Catawba county) and would like to make some new friends.

Me:

50 year old, SWM, Slim build, 5' 10" 150lbs brown hair, brown eyes, straight but very open minded .

Not much into the AB thing, I'm more of a DL. but like I said, I'm very open minded. (age regression and role playing can be fun!)

I use diapers for EVERYTHING, but more often the not just go in whatever I happen to be wearing if the circumstances allow (I'm very discrete). B)

Thanks for looking

wetn'poopyinNC