LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hopkinsville Kentucky, Female, Looking For......

baby_ashlei

My name is Ashlei. Ive been wearin diapers for a few years now. No one rillys knows that I do because Im mostly preaty shy. The only person who I ever told was my ex boyfreind, but he broke up with me cuz he didnt like it. Hopefully I can find someone else in my area to play with. But sense this is the internet, I wont get my hopes up. But by the small chance someone is interested in the same thing, I would love to hangout, play, and see were things go. Like I said I have been wearin for awhile, but I would like the chance to try and be Mommy to. I never have so I might not be any good, but I wana try at least. So if your interested let me know. Love Ashlei

My name is Ashlei. Ive been wearin diapers for a few years now. No one rillys knows that I do because Im mostly preaty shy. The only person who I ever told was my ex boyfreind, but he broke up with me cuz he didnt like it. Hopefully I can find someone else in my area to play with. But sense this is the internet, I wont get my hopes up. But by the small chance someone is interested in the same thing, I would love to hangout, play, and see were things go. Like I said I have been wearin for awhile, but I would like the chance to try and be Mommy to. I never have so I might not be any good, but I wana try at least. So if your interested let me know. Love Ashlei

Dear Ashlei, can webecome diaperfriends?ab/dl stuff?i livein florida and liketo wear ,i own severalpairs of softplasticpants tooo,we can be friends hopefully meeting someday who knows;; you seemnice and ilivefar florida but no problem we cold visiton vacations,etc...?? :) i havea web site my e too illgive soon, pleasereply back sowe can get to know each other,thanks,stephen

Guest dragonmaster4066

hi ashli, i know there are lots of people here who would love a pretty ab/dl girl like you. i know cause i'm one but i am most likely to old. anyway, if you join the live chat i'm sure you have a great diapered time and meet lots of nice people. hope to see you there :thumbsup:

hi ashlei im elgoto im a truckdriver /ab i drive through your home town all the time good to know there more out there you should try the live chat is a lot of fun

I would love to get to know you Ashlei with an I and chat. Maybe we could get to know each other a little better. I have AIM and yahoo. LOL We can hang out an dplay I'd love too. hit me up on AIM at "inglemun01" or on yahoo it's "Mrfoshizelmynizel"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...