LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Flasher

Well in my part of the world, the diaper flasher would also be looking at a luid & lecivious(sp) citation also.

That is what I was told by a officer of the law 20+ years ago when I inquired to just what a person would be charged with if they where to attempt to wear only a t-shirt & diaper out in public.

Being that all the sexual parts where covered, you would not be looking at an exsposure charge, but could be possably charged with indecent exsposure along with a L&L charge.

I don't know about the rest of the country. I live in Arizona. Not exactly a hotbed of liberalism in the USA. But, the authorities here know the rights of their citizens. I did tour the length of the southern tier of states ( driving solo from Arizona to Florida and back) two years ago with nothing to wear but my baby doll dresses and sunsuits. All of which left nothing to the imagination as to my diapered condition. I did encounter some raised eyebrows and some "tsk, tsks" along the way, but overall, folks were pretty much supportive. If not amused. I drove through New Mexico, Texas (I love Texas), Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida. A Panama City Florida cop, wondered what I was doing at an abandoned, hurricane wrecked hamburger stand. I was changing a diaper at the time because I didn't want to check into the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort in a dirty, wet diaper. He was satisfied with my story and added, as he got into his police cruiser, " Enjoy your stay! " My return trip also took me deep through Louisiana. Without incident.

And, all this crap about, "What do I tell my children?", is hogwash. Kids are influenced by parental attitudes and what they see on the tele, mostly. It has been my experience, over the past 4 years of 24/7, public, big baby girl life, is that most kids see me as playing "dress-up" or make believe. Fun. Nothing wrong with that. It's the parents' dirty little minds that poison the psyches of their kids when they say, "Don't look! Get away! That person is sick! They will hurt you. Horrors! He's wearing diapers and a dress! OMG! Is that a simulated, AK-47 assault, power pumper water rifle he's brandishing?" Bunch of BS. Idiocy. If that's their mind set, they'd do their kids a lot better by cutting off internet and cable access, cell phones, TV, video games and contemporary music and arts in general, if they want to totally shield them from the real world. As well as restricting their friendships with kids whose parents allow such godless witness. "No honey, you can't watch the 6 o'clock news anymore. No more "Power Rangers". There's too much violence. We're getting rid of the TV. And, after supper tonight, we're going gather 'round the radio to listen to re-runs of "Fibber McGee and Molly". And, if you're real good, you can stay up and listen to "Jack Benny", too. (Oh, joy!) "Can we play jacks afterwards, Daddy?" The "good old days" of the '30s, '40s and '50s will never return. Sorry. That's a fact. We're way beyond that, now. And let's get real, here. Have any of those tactics ever worked on young people in the past? Need I mention, Rock and Roll? Jungle rhythms. Satan's music. Hah! Where would we all be today without John Lennon's influence on all our lives? Or Elvis Presley's? I could go on. But, I think I'll let time do the marching for me.

Most of the strangers I come in contact with (if they care to introduce themselves) have had nothing to say but good things. The ignorant cowards make their feelings known from a distance. And thankfully, that group is quickly becoming a shrinking minority. Frankly, I have been amazed at the positive public response, when I'm out and about. I fully expected total hostility and censure, when I first embarked on this adventure. That has not happened. Strangely, the majority of negativity I've encountered about my type of lifestyle, has come from within our own community. Go figure.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn

• 2 weeks later...

Strangely, the majority of negativity I've encountered about my type of lifestyle, has come from within our own community. Go figure.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn

Probably because we are the only ones bold enough to tell it to you like it is. I wouldn't want my young kids exposed to you, or someone in any other personal fetish attire. I think that should be reserved for the privacy of your home and not imposed upon me or my children. I wear my diapers out and about but always fully covered (unless I am certain that no one can see me). I don't want to impose my fetish on anyone else. Apparently you feel it is fine to impose yourself and your fetish on others, and I'm guessing you get quite a bit of enjoyment out of doing so.....quite selfish and self centered of you IMO.

Of course it is just my opinion.....and thankfully you are a VERY small minority of our fetish group (the only one I know of).

I believe its wrong what he did but I think it goes to show the ignorance of America when a cop says "You can't help but laugh thinking about a man in a diaper" - how about men that wear diapers because they have to, or women...would he laugh at them too...highly ignorant. (cop doesn't look intelligent anyways)

Hey, being a cop is a tough job and not everybody wants to do it. Somebody has to. I think Necros has it right. It is funny. If you want to parade in public, expect to be mocked, laughed at, jeered and sometimes confronted by someone with an issue. You don't have to put yourself through this, unless compelled. Some of us are. On the positive side, it is a very freeing feeling to be yourself in public and I've found the majority of people I've met when out and about, to be right friendly. Or, at the very least, polite.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Probably because we are the only ones bold enough to tell it to you like it is. I wouldn't want my young kids exposed to you, or someone in any other personal fetish attire. I think that should be reserved for the privacy of your home and not imposed upon me or my children. I wear my diapers out and about but always fully covered (unless I am certain that no one can see me). I don't want to impose my fetish on anyone else. Apparently you feel it is fine to impose yourself and your fetish on others, and I'm guessing you get quite a bit of enjoyment out of doing so.....quite selfish and self centered of you IMO.

Of course it is just my opinion.....and thankfully you are a VERY small minority of our fetish group (the only one I know of).

Thank you darlin', for proving my point!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Kinda fell for that one, dintcha? Bye the bye...FYI, mine is not a "fetish". It's a lifestyle. Get over it.

Here we go again with the "Don't impose your life on me and my kids" crap. Why not? You seem to have no problem whatsoever imposing your kids into my life. At restaurants, movie theaters, supermarkets, convenience stores, shopping malls and just about everywhere I go I have to listen to some kid screaming his/her head off about some damn toy or candy bar they want. They run wild around all kinds of public places and all I here is the Mom or Dad saying quit it quit it quit it 3,459 times before the kid throws another tantrum piercing my eardrums in the process. We are constantly barraged by either your offspring or that of others so if you don't want to expose the little kiddies to the real world then keep em at home and run your little corner of the universe the way you want to. I guarantee that peoples kids have been a far bigger imposition on others than anyone in a diaper could be on them. Stop telling me how to live my life IN PUBLIC and how selfish I am for wanting to be free IN PUBLIC the way others are free IN PUBLIC. Having kids did not buy you ownership of the public and the right to impose your values on my life or anyone else's.

And if you are comfortable staying in the closet or running around the woods with your diapers on then by all means wet your diapers in a dark room/cave somewhere completely shut off from the outside world. Some of us want to be, and will continue to be, out in the light of day and don't give a damn what you think about it.

Guest John_Q_Sample

Diaper4me, I couldn't agree with you more, but save your keyboard strength for bigger fish... I have had this same dialogue with heidilynne numerous times and your wasting your time... no correct view other than his own... very sad.

Diaper4me, I couldn't agree with you more, but save your keyboard strength for bigger fish... I have had this same dialogue with heidilynne numerous times and your wasting your time... no correct view other than his own... very sad.

Yeah, I know, but I felt compelled to attempt to open his/her eyes to the real world as opposed to his self indulgent, self centered fantasy. But you are correct, he/she has brainwashed himself into thinking this is fine and the majority is ok with it, when in reality, most are pretty disturbed by this imposition and too afraid or polite to say so. But none the less, he doesn't care what he puts others through and thinks only of himself......as I said before, self centered. Thankfully he lives no where near me! I pity those whom he does impose his FETISH on. But you are right.....obviously not many functioning brain cells processing reality here.....

Yeah, I know, but I felt compelled to attempt to open his/her eyes to the real world as opposed to his self indulgent, self centered fantasy. But you are correct, he/she has brainwashed himself into thinking this is fine and the majority is ok with it, when in reality, most are pretty disturbed by this imposition and too afraid or polite to say so. But none the less, he doesn't care what he puts others through and thinks only of himself......as I said before, self centered. Thankfully he lives no where near me! I pity those whom he does impose his FETISH on. But you are right.....obviously not many functioning brain cells processing reality here.....

Again? Proving my point... Bring it. Anyone? Anyone?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

The truth of the matter is that the vast majority of people will find what we do weird. Yeah, some will be so open minded that they are not bothered, some will say "good on you" to your face and then say "what a freak" when your back is turned. Some will want to beat you to a pulp!! But most of the people in our society will think we're weird.

We can all sit back and say "I don't give a damn about anyone else" but in the real world (and sorry if this sounds boring to some of you) most of us need a job, a landlord, friends (outside of the scene) support of our neighbours, we need a school for the kids, and friends for those kids too.

So when my boss fires me, the utilities get cut off, my wife walks out, and my landlord kicks me out on the street, I'll lay under my blanket in Piccadilly Circus and say "That's their problem, they should be more open minded".

I'm not saying that's how it should be........just how it is!!

Take care all

The truth of the matter is that the vast majority of people will find what we do weird. Yeah, some will be so open minded that they are not bothered, some will say "good on you" to your face and then say "what a freak" when your back is turned. Some will want to beat you to a pulp!! But most of the people in our society will think we're weird.

We can all sit back and say "I don't give a damn about anyone else" but in the real world (and sorry if this sounds boring to some of you) most of us need a job, a landlord, friends (outside of the scene) support of our neighbours, we need a school for the kids, and friends for those kids too.

So when my boss fires me, the utilities get cut off, my wife walks out, and my landlord kicks me out on the street, I'll lay under my blanket in Piccadilly Circus and say "That's their problem, they should be more open minded".

I'm not saying that's how it should be........just how it is!!

Take care all

That I am considered a "freak" or "weirdo" by the general public at large, is of no consequence to me. I understand that we are grossly misunderstood by the moral majority. Even within the cozy confines of our own community. Obviously. Does it not, therefore, make sense to inform them? How will they learn to know and accept this part of human foible if we continue to keep it hidden? Locked behind closed doors. I am proud to be among the vanguard of those who wish to free us all from the stigmas and guilt associated with our "scene". Granted, there are those in our community, for whom the guilt and stigmas provide an amplification to their pleasure with it. Here, you can count me out. I'm having fun with it. I don't feel a bit shamed or guilty about something that I consider a human right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Thank God, I live in a country where this is possible. Call me a patriotic anarchist. I realize, that for many ABDLs, living in a repressed society, my type of lifestyle is not possible. But maybe, through the efforts of those who have the courage to educate the uninformed masses, it one day will be.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

sigh... why is it every time somone is different they get flamed?

if you post any dl/ab stuff on a "normal" forum you will get flamed. i kinda hoped that this comunity would be more tollerant of other peoples odities.

If you want to go out in public in your ab clothes and nappies, then so be it i dont think it is breaking any laws... (is it?)

if it is illegal where you are doing it then fine dont do it but if your not breaking any laws you are free to do what you want in public.

the whole point of public space is it is for everyone to use for their purpose (and when it comes down to it everyone is selfish) if that purpose is to wander aropund as a baby then so be it!

you get people dressed in much stupider things than a skirt and a nappy, take football mascots for example! i cant see it being possible to stop people wearing whatever fetish clothes they like in public (provided it is decent) without outlawing people who dress up for advertising or entertainment in public.

you see street mimes wearing prety minimal clothing painted grey all over, no one complains about that...

Dont bring your kids into it... kids are the best members of society in general. it is intolerant attitudes of adults that corrupt them to become what society conciders "normal" rather than being tolerant and pleasant ppl.

you smile at a kid and usualy they will smile back, you say hi and they will usualy at least wave (these dont aply under the age of about 5 and some are just shy) but if you try these things that are just polite social niceties to adults you will get ignored most of the time.

heidilynn is right most kids will simply think it is a game or some sort of dressing up. they wont know what a fetish is and if the parents dont tell them and just say they 'dont know why that man is dressed like that' the kid will probably have forgoten about it in 30 seconds!

i was braught up to hold the atitude that if it does not break the law then you can do it, if somone else is doing something you dont like go somewhere else (if they folow you that is harasment and illegal)

please stop the flameing!

if you dont concider it flameing then please provide me with a definition that shows that what you are doing is not... (or you may want to replace flame with shun)

Does it not, therefore, make sense to inform them? How will they learn to know and accept this part of human foible if we continue to keep it hidden? Locked behind closed doors. I am proud to be among the vanguard of those who wish to free us all from the stigmas and guilt associated with our "scene".

This gets to the point quite directly. I don't want you or any other ABDL or fetishist of any kind attempting to "inform" - read educate - me or my children about their lifestyle in public. To think that doing so is appropriate and correct confirms that you don't understand how society operates (which is really what you want to change). But the majority of society is fine with you having your fetish in your house, but doesn't want it imposed upon them in public. I am very happy and secure about my own diaper desires. I don't need to attempt to educate anyone else about it. The same applies to my religion. I wouldn't consider going house to house to sell it.....next you'll be knocking on doors handing out pamphlets about your lifestyle attempting to "inform" the public....all in the name of education, when in actuality you are just gratifying yourself at the expense of everyone else.

And no, this is not a flame discussion thread, but rather an intelligent discourse on an important topic related to our fetish. If it makes you uncomfortable....perhaps it touches a nerve? Perhaps it is making people think before they act selfishly?

Heidilynn will likely never acknowledge that he is imposing himself upon unwilling participants in his self gratification.....but I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one here willing to attempt to explain why his actions are not appropriate. But as someone said earlier.....I'm wasting my time.....but I have a little time to waste.

To the person who said the child forgets in 30 seconds.....obviously you don't have kids!!!!!!!!!

That I am considered a "freak" or "weirdo" by the general public at large, is of no consequence to me. I understand that we are grossly misunderstood by the moral majority. Even within the cozy confines of our own community. Obviously. Does it not, therefore, make sense to inform them? How will they learn to know and accept this part of human foible if we continue to keep it hidden? Locked behind closed doors. I am proud to be among the vanguard of those who wish to free us all from the stigmas and guilt associated with our "scene". Granted, there are those in our community, for whom the guilt and stigmas provide an amplification to their pleasure with it. Here, you can count me out. I'm having fun with it. I don't feel a bit shamed or guilty about something that I consider a human right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Thank God, I live in a country where this is possible. Call me a patriotic anarchist. I realize, that for many ABDLs, living in a repressed society, my type of lifestyle is not possible. But maybe, through the efforts of those who have the courage to educate the uninformed masses, it one day will be.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Ahhhh, Nothing like the security of idealism!!!

Despite what Leafy Kille says, I'm not flameing you Heidilynn, so no hard feelings. We are all entitled to our own view, and it wouldn't be much of a debate if we all agreed!!

I just want to ask you one personal question though, what do you do for a living?

My guess would be that you are either wealthy or you are self employed, i.e. an artist, designer, something like that. I'm guessing you don't deliver the mail or go into the office everyday. And this is the point I'm making. The vast majority of us do not have that luxury, regardless of what country/society we live in. Even if I did want to live your lifestyle (I don't) I couldn't, because like most people I have to toe the line to someone, even if it's just society in general......I can't afford not to.

There seems to be an assumption among those that make their fetishes public that if someone wants to keep their fetish private, it's because they are ashamed or feel guilty. That's not always the case though. Some people are secure enough in their fetish that they feel no need to advertise it and themselves to the general public.

leafy Kille, kids don't always forget in 30 seconds. The reason many of us are reading this now is because of something that happened or we liked when we were a kid. Again, I'm not flameing you. Just my opinion.......take it or leave it!!

Take care all

No one takes things more seriously than a child. That's why kids often get scared of or obsessed with things we'd consider silly. I remember having nightmares about an X-shaped crack in the floor of my grandparents' basement--I had trouble sleeping in my own room for months because I couldn't get the image out of my head. It sounds stupid, but absolutely anything could be burned into a child's mind forever. It's a very, very bad idea to behave however in tarnation we want around children and assume "they will forget it in 30 seconds"--they are more sensitive and receptive than we could imagine.

Society doesn't want to suppress people's individuality much as some think (or wish?) it does. There's nothing wrong with being different (so long as you're being moral), but strutting your differences in a way that offends innocent people does not make you a persecuted hero--on the contrary, it shows pompousness and disrespect. If wearing a diaper is seriously the only way a person can express himself, that's his very pitiful problem, and not a reason to punish society.

I don't buy "if you don't like it, you're just ignorant and mean." I would be ignorant and mean to expect everyone to love everything about me, or to expect ANYONE to love everything about me. A person has a right to find a particular thing disgusting without having others assail his or her intelligence, education, or character. Like and dislike are emotions, not matters of logic or intellect.

No one takes things more seriously than a child. That's why kids often get scared of or obsessed with things we'd consider silly. I remember having nightmares about an X-shaped crack in the floor of my grandparents' basement--I had trouble sleeping in my own room for months because I couldn't get the image out of my head. It sounds stupid, but absolutely anything could be burned into a child's mind forever. It's a very, very bad idea to behave however in tarnation we want around children and assume "they will forget it in 30 seconds"--they are more sensitive and receptive than we could imagine.

Society doesn't want to suppress people's individuality much as some think (or wish?) it does. There's nothing wrong with being different (so long as you're being moral), but strutting your differences in a way that offends innocent people does not make you a persecuted hero--on the contrary, it shows pompousness and disrespect. If wearing a diaper is seriously the only way a person can express himself, that's his very pitiful problem, and not a reason to punish society.

I don't buy "if you don't like it, you're just ignorant and mean." I would be ignorant and mean to expect everyone to love everything about me, or to expect ANYONE to love everything about me. A person has a right to find a particular thing disgusting without having others assail his or her intelligence, education, or character. Like and dislike are emotions, not matters of logic or intellect.

Again, it boils down to parental attitudes. Young children are supremely influenced by them and if parents react negatively, children will respond in kind. Human nature.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Guest John_Q_Sample

Nice post Aleia, I completely agree...:thumbsup: .

"Young children are supremely influenced by them and if parents react negatively, children will respond in kind..." I don't know, I seem to remember being afraid of many things that my parents tried to calm my fears about and their positive attitude did little to change my mind... some of these things I am still afraid of today... human nature or wishful thinking?

• 2 months later...

dumbasses like this really get under my skin. The ABDL lifestyle is struggling enough to stay away from the "freak" and / pornographic aspect (at least for me it is.) Then a moroon like this intianally puts himself in a situation that is going to give us negative press.