LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Protective Over Pant / Diaper Cover / Plastic Pant?

I was wondering what you would recommend as being the best (fit / quality / security/ duarbility / comfort...) Plastic pant or diaper cover...

Basically I am looking for something fitting "snuggly" and can be worn OVER A DISPOSABLE diaper for additional leak protection and for keeping the diaper in place and shape better over time, especially at night.

I would prefer somethig with velcore/buttons or any other fastener at the side, so I can easily remove / change it without having to strip down the pants completely... but that is only a secondary thing... if there are REALLY Good other pants which are not "openable" at the sides, that's fine too.

it should be white-ish or so... and not have any sort of baby-prints (I really don't want that)...

and they should be premium comfortable to wear...

MAterial isn't as important, as long as it's nice to wear, and water-tight... also it should not crinkle.

what do you recommend?

http://www.comcomfg.com/

you might try here too, they look like they are continuing the old Comco pants line up, available in both pull up and snap on styles.

Its interesting that you are in Switzerland and looking for incontinence items. I always thought that the Swiss had a wide variety of items for such use already available, and were rather open minded and accepting of such items for incontinence, unless I am wrong and you really do have a hard time finding any supplies out your way.

Just a thought from a western yank :blush:

qwack

hey square duck,

partially true, about switzerland.... openminded? no way... tighter than a gnats arse to say so.

it's all "hush hush" as in most other european/western countries....

there is one majore shopping-store-chain thing which has (Crappy) diapers on shelf... but the choice is small and "hidden" somewhat.

though you can easily get good diapers (Tena, Molicare, Attends) over the counter at most drugstores / pharmacies upon "next day order".... or most bandagists / med-supply stores have diapers too.

however, cloth diapers are a rather "novelty" item for adults (I'm not too much into cloth diapers anyways)... and decent plastic/vinyl/rubber pants are as hard to get as it gets.

you find some "medical" protective pants, which either have some protective plastic in the center or some sort of "watertight" panty with mesh-stuff inside to hold pads... but it's about one brand you can find at some stores and that stuff was propably made for the half-dead people who have neither the reason to complain nore move around much nor have an idea that there are better things.

Then I can order over the internet, the whole Suprima Lineup... some of their stuff i quite good... but I was looking for something different as size-wise suprima sometimes is a bit odd for me...

when I was in the US While ago I was actually quite amazed at the choice of store diapers at places such as walmart or so... on shelf one can find a rather amazing selection of pull-ups, pads and even diapers... of course depends & co. aren't the best... but believe me, ways better than what you can get here at malls.

Best protection (especially for overnight) that I have found is to wear a thick disposable, cover with a pull-on flannel diaper (underpants work too, but flannel diaper has more protection) and vinyl plastic pants. With this combination, I have never had any leaks and that's with heavy peeing, turning over at night, sleeping on my side, etc. It's hard to find something that doesn't leak when you sleep (and wet) on your side lots during the night. It's good to use a bed pad and/or vinyl mattress cover too just for extra protection. Hope that helps. Skylight