LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ebay

I am in UK and found this seller on Ebay.co.uk. a4trader99. They sell adult baby nappies with 'adult nappies' in the search title so easy to find. they do a sample pack of 5 for 99p and then bigger packs of 28 for £4.99. The delivery is super-fast (mine was same day dispatch) and the packaging is discreet.

The diapers are baby blue in colour with padded middle bit and plastic sides. I have not tested it thoroughly (am wearing first one now and have only dribbled so far) but so far they are good. Comfy under trousers (pants) too. :rolleyes:

The best ones I have found so far are Boots Stay Dry. Lille all-in-one are absolutely awful - no leak protection and very low absorbancy. :badmood:

I have now thoroughly tested my first of my new diapers. I am now sitting here very soggy and bulgy. :D

They are not so good for lots of wetting - I have found a leak patch on my trousers. But they would be fine for a few big gushes. I plan to wear them when I go out for lunch on saturday with my friends. :rolleyes:

I am now savouring this heavy wet saggy nappy before I have to change it. :D

• 5 months later...

if you are still looking for a decent nappy/diaper have a look on the net or your local shops that sell incontience supplys for Molicare brand the best product in there range is Molicare superplus

or another brand to try is abena or could be called abrifom super x -plus it is about the most absorbent diaper/nappy ever made in a disposable product. tapes can be a tad not so good but just takes some practice and some tape.

cheers andy

• 1 month later...