LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Meeting With Daddy

I just wanted to tell you all about my day.

I met a Daddy on the internet the other week and we arranged to meet up in a local town today.

I was told by Daddy that I must turn up in a nappy, so not wanting to disappoint him on the first meeting I did turn up in a nappy.

Whilst I was waiting for Daddy to arrive I wet my nappy lots and when I told him I had wet he said that I would have to be punished as I had promised him that I was a good boy and good boys don't wet there nappies.

Well, Daddy arrived and his hand went straight to the back of my trousers where he felt my nappy through my jeans. Daddy asked me what I would like for lunch and while he paid I was told to go and find a table. I found a table and while I was there I got a text message from Daddy who was in the queue telling me that I was to open my zip so that when he sat down he could see my nappy. Daddy sat down and had a quick look at my nappy through the zip. He could see that the wetness indicator had changed colour.

Daddy and I had lunch and we discussed what I like. Daddy told me that bad boys get spanked and that he wished he could haul me across his lap there and then to be spanked for wetting my nappy.

After lunch Daddy and I went shopping for nappies. Daddy picked out some nappies for me as well as a bottle and some wipes and then made me queue up to pay for them.

I was very embarassed paying for them and thought that they would know that they were for me.

Daddy then took me to River Island where he made me try on some jeans and so that he could see my nappy.

Daddy and I then parted company but not before I was given a task. I am to wear Daddies new nappies tonight and to only add nappies over the top if they get excessively wet. I am then to take pictures in the morning of me in the wet nappies complete with dummy and new bottle and send the photos to Dadddy for his approval.

I can't wait until next time when hopefully i'll get to visit Daddy at his house and he will change me.

Take care all and stay wet.

Drew

I met a Daddy on the internet the other week and we arranged to meet up in a local town today......

.....I can't wait until next time when hopefully i'll get to visit Daddy at his house and he will change me.

Take care all and stay wet.

Drew

Hey Drew, sounds like you both had what you wanted. Let us know what happens next!

I can't wait until next time when hopefully i'll get to visit Daddy at his house and he will change me.

Drew

i am sitting on the edge of my seat, have you talked to your new daddy since you met him? Whats Happening?!!! Its exciting when lil boys get together with Daddy or Mommy!!!!!!