LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Portland/oregon, Interesting Idea!

Hey, after reading the thread on people from portland. I was wondering...

Do any of you other portlanders/oregonians have the ability to order diapers online often? The reason i ask is because I can't order them online personally and going into rite aid to buy them is kinda embarrassing, plus all i can get are depends! =( So, i was thinking, if someone orders their diapers online regularly, we could pay that person to buy us some diapers and then pick them up from that person. It sure would be a lot easier to buy GOOD diapers from another AB/DL, you know? Who knows, you might be able to make a bit of money off of it too! =P hehe

What do you all think of this idea?! =)

Does anyone do this in their city?

-edokat

I would definitely want to buy from you if you did! =) hehe.

How does one go about getting a PO box? And do you have to talk to people at the post office to pick up your diapers? cause then it seems kinda just like buying at the store, which is embarrassing for me. =(... Also how much does it cost to get a PO box and have the diapers sent there? If it isnt too expensive i would even consider getting my own PO box so i could order diapers. Unless you want to order them for me! =) hehe. I really want to order some x-plus or bambinos and try them out. Im sick of crappy depends brand from rite-aid! =<!

• 1 month later...

If you need help getting diapers, you can PM me as well. I must be getting old, cause I dont care what people see getting at the store or being delivered to my house. Besides, I got a perfect excuse...my dog cant hold her bladder. And yes, people diapers work great on dogs. ^_^ .