LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Creative Innovation

Guest StudentWU

Guest StudentWU

Hello dear Moms, Dads and/or hobbynursers ;)

My Name is Gregory and i am a Student at the Vienna University of Business Administration and this semester, we're working on a project regarding the "Reduction of insecurity of "fresh" parents".

We've gathered some interesting information pointing out that a lot of new moms and dads are looking for something that would help them in their allday-care of their child. 70 years ago (or so), the diaper was the innovation, parents cried out for. Now we're looking for such an innovation too and your input might give us the needed help to get there.

So, if you'd like to support our project, please ask yourself:

1) Are there needs that are still not fullfilled by current products? (for babycare in/outside the house....for example a nice smell-stopping bag for diapers for the go)

2) If there are some, have you ever though about inventing something on your own or have you ever adapt products for your personal need?

The answers/ideas could be as creative as possible :)

If you'd like to inform yourself about the project, do not hesitate to visit www.e-and-i.org. Its our Institutes Webpage (Entrepreneurship and Innovation).

Greetings from Austria

Gregory

Archived