LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sat Down And Talked With My Wife

Guest dodgedart

Guest dodgedart

Well as some of you know i have med problems and saw a uroligist a few times over the last 2 years.They found not a thing wrong except my enlarged prostate.

I wet bed at night most of the time and now am in day diapers since i leak past what pad will handle and sometime go so bad i fill the darn thing with urine.

Anyhoo the doc said at last visit that he finds not a thing wrong and i am empty when i go! But my leaks and constant need to pee is over active baldder.

So he gave me "Vesi Care" used it 2-3 weeks but it shut me down{ie} no #2 for days and days unless i tolk something and that still never worked!

With the vesicare I had all the side afects " dizzy,upset tummy,dry mouth, no pooping"

So he gave me something else and said it would work 8-12 hours and not 24 so i would be normal again.

So i was told it is up to me to use it daysor nights pick one{ie] not have to go all day and have leaks or use it for nights and not wet at night.

Just kinda dissapointed that the meds will not work 100% and get me back normal.

But my wife is very suportive in what ever i have to do not do!

Thanks for letting me rant

Hia dodgedart,

Well buddy just work through this...sounds as if you are keeping your secret all to yourself and are choosing to remain secretive about it all and the events are getting to you. I know it is the same with me...been a long time DL but since going through several medical crisis' I decided to be padded all the time too and the subliminal wear and tear gets to me occassionally also...that is where your wife comes in...hang in there and keep your chin up, thank goodness the most important person besides you knows, she will be your support. I definately feel accepting it and letting those close few in your life know that you are having on-going plumbing problem will be a comfort to you and give you confidence to face it if you are outted. I bet most ppl will understand, I am banking on that myself. I decided I can face whoever, whenever and without guilt or embarrassment and let them know my situation without worry of the whole thing cause I keep them informed loosely with tidbits of my treatment. Again if it is known to them of your problems if you choose to let them into your world then I bet they won't bat an eye. Truly it isn't anyones business but yours but if others know they can understand and they can be part of your confidence & strength process. (most don't wanna know anything other then poor me)

I wish you well and you rant whenever you need too. Smile :)

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Hi Dodgedart it is very cool that you have spoken to your wife and that she is also quiet happy that you wear as opposed to taking the meds ! :D

You must do what you feel is best for you and of course you must also consider your wifes feelings in this matter.

Welcome to the "overactive bladder" club as there seems to be a lot of us out there. :blush::angry2: