LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Average Changing Time

ive been planning 24/7 for a while now, just cuz it seems fun and stuff. and after gauging my daily routines and way of life and things that happen at work etc etc. i found out that i could do it without much problem, the only thing that made me wary of it was the time of cleanup and change.

b4 it took me between 20-30 mins and sometimes more to change my diapers ( and i only change when i poop, since i dont like to waste 50% of the diaper if u know what i mean), wich was way too long to be viable at work ( i work in my car often, and if im not i only have 10-20 min break ) so when im at a post (im a security guard) and i go hide somewhere i dont want to get caught because i took too long.

now that ive reduced my cleaning and rediapering time down to 10 mins pretty much every time, im wondering how long does it take you guys to change after you poop?

the times that i Poo i am usually where i can have a shower. couple of things that might speed up your changing time is to get some adult sized wipes and to apply some baby oil in your diapered area before going to work. This helps the poo come off alot easer which will save you some time. good luck on this

the times that i Poo i am usually where i can have a shower. couple of things that might speed up your changing time is to get some adult sized wipes and to apply some baby oil in your diapered area before going to work. This helps the poo come off alot easer which will save you some time. good luck on this

It takes me about 3 minutes to change when i am out. Poopy times take another 2 minutes. I have wipes in my diaper bag so messy diapers clean up quick. Messy diapers arent that messy during the day or evening as i usually have a big one before i wake up. That one takes about ten minutes cause you have to shower.

5 minutes eh .. i guess i could use more practice hehe

i try to stay away from the baby oil when dealing with diapers .. makes it for an evil tape battle if you know what i mean.

and adult wipes .. thats a good idea, but can you find those in stores ? i only got baby wipes

Get handi wipes that might work for you.

Yes i am fast. I friend showed me how to do it standing up. I peel off the diaper(s), use the paper in the stall for a wipe, then follow up with the baby wipers i have, drop them in the toilet. Then a quick bit of vasoline, use a wipe to clena hands and then some paper in the stall, and then powder into the diaper. I draw the diaper between my legs and then lean against the stall to hold it up at the back. I pull the diaper up and tape into place. Presto, almost done, now i get my pants back up, put the powder, vasoline, and wipes back in my bag, pull out a plastic bag to put the wet diaper in and then toss in the garbage. Wash my hands and out the door.

If Daddy is with me it can be a little longer cause he takes more time and i giggle way more!

5 minutes from the "pros", 20 minutes from not knowing.. Time to pick up the speed!!!! Best of luck.. I personally can do it at about 3 minutes (5 tops) and nobody is the wiser... they don't even think I left... 20 minutes?? I can take a shower, diaper and out the door in 10..clothes on!... pick up the speed son! :P

I bet if it was life or death..you could do it in three. Try to think of it that way... kind of like a speed drill..then if you have to.. you'll be prepared!

Anyway, have fun..practice makes perfect ..ohhh and bulk up on the fiber..less mess! Out in public use a travel pack of Baby wipes... fit into the back pocket.. and girls love to ask!

5 minutes from the "pros", 20 minutes from not knowing.. Time to pick up the speed!!!! Best of luck.. I personally can do it at about 3 minutes (5 tops) and nobody is the wiser... they don't even think I left... 20 minutes?? I can take ashower diapr and out the door in 10... pick up the speed son! :P

I bet if it was life or death..you could do it in three. Try to think of it that way... kind of like a speed drill..then if you have to.. you'll be prepared!

Anyway, have fun..practice makes perfect ..ohhh and bulk up on the fiber..less mess! Out in public use a travel pack of Baby wipes... fit into the back pocket.. and girls love to ask!

You are way funny. In 3 minutes i can be changed. Its been faster sometimes but generally 3 mins is the goal when out. Fibre makes it easier to clean up as does using a pull up under your diaper.

And like you say practice, practice!

Bye for now, gotta change!

Ricky

I don't mess my diapers. I just take them off in the morning-toss the wet ones in the washing machine-and rinse out the plastic pants with soap in the shower while I clean up before work. It's not very erotic or exciting for me these days-just something to let me sleep through the night-overactive bladder is a pain in the ass.

well dang .......pooooop

takes me more time just to change wet, I guess I need lots more practice, and I've been doing this for 15 years now.

takes me about 10 minutes or a little less 8-9 maybe.

Hey it doesn't matter really unless its important to change quick for you. Me i prefer it when Daddy is changing me. It takes longer but the pay off is enough to make me smile lots!